Young Adult Book Reading Challenges discussion

I Heart You, You Haunt Me
This topic is about I Heart You, You Haunt Me
I Heart You, You Haunt Me > Final thoughts

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Tatiana (tatiana_g) What are your final thoughts? Did you enjoy this novel in verse? Did it meet your expectations? Are you interested in Lisa Schroeder's other books?

Brenda (brlemon) | 149 comments Beautifully written book. I remember sitting in the stands at a softball game, waiting for it to start so I could watch my daughter play. I reached into my purse, pulled out this book and needless to say was not a very good fan as I was immediately hooked. Then came the ending along with the tears.....all at a high school softball game with lots of people probably thinking there was something very wrong with me.

This book is also one of the most popular books at my high school and is regularly checked out. The only complaint I hear from the students is that we need to get more copies and they want to read more from the same author.

message 3: by Heather (last edited Oct 04, 2010 07:12AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Heather (heatherjoy) I personally loved the book. Having lost someone equally as important, I can relate and sympathise. I thought it was beautifully and realistically done, in spite of the "ghost" aspect. There are all sorts of haunted. I believed in Ava and Jackson's love for one another, and while it was necessary for both of their happiness, it broke my heart to see them both have to let go.

Young Adult Book Reading Challenges

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Schroeder (other topics)