Teresa Medeiros Fans! discussion

General > What are you currently reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 325 (325 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 739 comments Mod
I am currently about to read Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros !

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (last edited Sep 30, 2010 06:29AM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 8 comments I'm reading Notorious by Iris Johansen .

message 3: by Ronyell (new)

Lady Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "I'm reading Notorious by Iris Johansen."

Notorious sounds like a great book Danielle! How is it so far?

message 4: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas and is pretty damn good. I know I have a Medeiros book somewhere in my TBR pile..

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

Heather wrote: "Mine Till Midnight by Lisa Kleypas and is pretty damn good. I know I have a Medeiros book somewhere in my TBR pile.."

I loved Mine Til Midnight too Heather!! The scenes between Cam and Amelia was just awesome!!! I can't wait to read the rest of the series!!!

message 6: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Yeah, I am starting to feel the same way!

message 7: by Ronyell (new)

How was Mine Til Midnight Heather?

message 8: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Very good and I need to read the rest of the series. I actually bought one of them, Married by Morning. I have two more a head of it so it will take some time..

message 9: by Ronyell (new)

Heather wrote: "Very good and I need to read the rest of the series. I actually bought one of them, Married by Morning. I have two more a head of it so it will take some time.."

That's great to hear Heather! I actually just bought
Again The Magic by Lisa Kleypas from Books-a-million and I can't wait to read it!

message 10: by Ronyell (new)

Just finished Yours Until Dawn by Teresa Medeiros . Now moving onto One Night of Scandal (Fairleigh Sisters, #2) by Teresa Medeiros .

message 11: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments What did you think of Yours Until Dawn?

I am almost done with Secrets of a Summer Night, I believe is the title..

message 12: by Ronyell (new)

Heather wrote: "What did you think of Yours Until Dawn?

I am almost done with Secrets of a Summer Night, I believe is the title.."

I actually liked the book! I thought that Gabriel was a really great hero of the story!!

message 13: by Ronyell (new)

Just posted up my review for Yours Until Dawn! Check it out right here:

http://www.goodreads.com/review/show/...

message 14: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I pushed The Eternal Kiss 13 Vampire Tales of Blood and Desire by Trisha Telep aside again and finished Snakecharm (The Kiesha'ra, #2) by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes , The Outback Stars by Sandra McDonald , Carpe Corpus (The Morganville Vampires, #6) by Rachel Caine and Spirited Away (Signet Eclipse) by Cindy Miles .

message 15: by Ronyell (new)

Wow!!! That's great to hear Carolyn!! How were the books you've just finished?

message 16: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I really liked everything but Spirited Away and that I thought was good, so pretty good haul. Now, The Eternal Kiss . . . I think if I were about 35 years younger, I'd like it more. I just want to finish and say done.

message 17: by Ronyell (new)

Carolyn F. wrote: "I really liked everything but Spirited Away and that I thought was good, so pretty good haul. Now, The Eternal Kiss . . . I think if I were about 35 years younger, I'd like it more. I just want t..."

Oh yeah! I came across a lot of books where I just wanted to finish it! What was Spirited Away about?

message 18: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments Knights that were cursed and stuck as ghosts around a castle. An archeologist comes to help them because they can't lift anything and finds out what they are. It was cute, but the author kept repeating the same phrases like she used to work at Medieval Times. I should have had a drinking game for everything time he called her a saucy wench or a cheeky wench.

message 19: by Ronyell (new)

Carolyn F. wrote: "Knights that were cursed and stuck as ghosts around a castle. An archeologist comes to help them because they can't lift anything and finds out what they are. It was cute, but the author kept rep..."

LOL!! Yeah, I sometimes hate it when the author repeats the same phrase over and over again in a book because you keep getting distracted over the repeated phrases and it's hard to read the actual story without all those phrases popping up!

message 20: by Ronyell (new)

I just finished One Night of Scandal (Fairleigh Sisters, #2) by Teresa Medeiros . Now I'm reading Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater .

message 21: by Ronyell (new)

I just finised Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1) by Maggie Stiefvater . Now I'm reading East by Edith Pattou .

message 22: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I finished ] The Leopard Prince (Princes Trilogy, #2) by Elizabeth Hoyt The Raven Prince (Princes Trilogy, #1) by Elizabeth Hoyt Desired by Virginia Henley Murder on the Links by Agatha Christie An Echo in the Bone (Outlander, #7) by Diana Gabaldon Unholy Magic (Downside Ghosts, #2) by Stacia Kane and am almost finished with Crimes by Moonlight by Charlaine Harris .

message 23: by Ronyell (new)

That's great Carolyn!! How was Unholy Magic?

message 24: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments It was good, better than the first book.

I just read Dream of Me/Believe in Me by Josie Litton and loved it. Now I'm reading The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1) by Suzanne Collins .

message 25: by Ronyell (new)

It's great that you're reading the Hunger Games Carolyn!! It's a really great book!!!

message 26: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I stayed up until 1:30 last night reading it. I had no idea it was that late, I thought it was around 10:30! I had to get up at 6:30 today though. Such a good book!

message 27: by Ronyell (new)

That's great to hear!! :D

message 28: by Ronyell (new)

I am currently reading [image error] and I'm enjoying it so far!

message 29: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments Finished Son of the Morning, great audiobook.

message 30: by Ronyell (new)

That's great! What was Son of Morning about?

message 31: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments It's a time travel crime book - huh? It was really good.

message 32: by Ronyell (new)

Time travel crime book? That sounds really interesting!

message 33: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I'm starting Shelter Mountain (Virgin River, #2) by Robyn Carr today.

message 34: by Ronyell (new)

I've just finished [image error] . Now I'm reading Nature of the Beast by Hannah Howell .

message 35: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments Roynell I just picked up Nature of the Beast from the library. I'll look for what you think about the book.

message 36: by Ronyell (new)

Alright!

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) I'm reading Last Night's Scandal by Loretta Chase . I love Loretta Chase's books because they are deliciously sexy and full of humour.

message 38: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I finished The Host  by Stephenie Meyer , which was really good. Right now I'm reading Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose, #2) by Zoe Archer and Tiger Eye (Dirk & Steele, #1) by Marjorie M. Liu .

message 39: by Ronyell (new)

I need to start reading some books by Stephanie Meyer!

message 40: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) Ronyell wrote: "I need to start reading some books by Stephanie Meyer!"

My step-mom just loaned me the Twilight series, but I really, really disliked the Twilight movie when I watched it, the actress just drove me nuts with the monotone voice and the constant mopey-ness and the lack of meaningful dialogue...hmm let's just make goo-goo eyes at each other...who needs dialogue? (Sorry, don't mean to offend any lovers of the movies, I'm really hoping to like the books) So anyway, I'm a little hesitant to read them.

message 41: by Ronyell (new)

Yeah, I've only seen bits of the movie, but I'm usually one of those people who read the books first before I watch the movie.

message 42: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments The Host by Stephenie Meyer was my first Stephanie Meyer book. I really liked that book so I'm more optimistic of the Twilight books.

Right now I'm listening to Hunting Ground (Alpha & Omega, #2) by Patricia Briggs and Murder List (Buchanan, #4) by Julie Garwood . I'm reading Scoundrel (The Blades of the Rose, #2) by Zoe Archer and Texas Destiny (Texas Trilogy, Book 1) by Lorraine Heath .

message 43: by Erin (new)

Erin H I started The Wolf Next Door (Westfield Wolves, #3) by Lydia Dare ...I really enjoyed the other two in the series so hopefully this one is as good!!

message 44: by Ronyell (new)

Hmmm...the wolves series sounds great Erin! I'll have to check them out!

message 45: by Erin (new)

Erin H Ronyell wrote: "Hmmm...the wolves series sounds great Erin! I'll have to check them out!"

The series is good...I finished The Wolf Next Door (Westfield Wolves, #3) by Lydia Dare and although I enjoyed it, it liked the first two better, I'm excited to read the last one...

Starting A Warrior's Bride (Warrior, #7) (Harlequin Historical, #395) by Margaret Moore !!

message 46: by Ronyell (new)

That's great to hear Erin! I'm currently reading Nature of the Beast by Hannah Howell .

message 47: by Kit★ (new)

Kit★ (xkittyxlzt) I can't find my copy of Whisper of Roses yet, I'm going to rearrange the mountain of boxes in the basement tonight looking for it lol. Started reading Duchess By Night (Desperate Duchesses, #3) by Eloisa James last night and I'm liking it pretty well so far.

message 48: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I'm reading Stormwalker by Allyson James aka Jennifer Ashley. I didn't know how she'd do with a American Indian heroine - thought there'd be parallels with Jane Yellowrock or Mercedes Thompson - but it's actually really good and it's hard to tell that this is by the same author.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) Just finished One Wicked Sin by Nicola Cornick - intense and emotional read set against the background of the Napoleonic War.

message 50: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 43 comments I'm almost done with Candle in the Storm (Shadowed Path, #2) by Morgan Howell , this one is too much back and forth.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7