TV We've Just Watched discussion

Cancelled/Series Ended > In Plain Sight

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Anyone watch this USA show? It just started a few weeks ago. It has turned out to be more of a drama than I originally thought, but it's still good. There are some very, very funny lines. Great main characters. It's a cool show about the US Marshall who work with the people who have to go into the Witness Protection program.

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith Quick (faithbquick) | 133 comments i was pleasantly surprised. i only dvr'd this originally because i had no shows and thought why not. but i liked it right away. i love all the diverse characters.

message 3: by Becky (new)

Becky | 186 comments It took me a bit to actually start watching the show but now I'm addicted. My husband laughs cuz I always get suckered into USA programing!

message 4: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I never used to watch USA and now they have all these great shows! My husband laughs at me too. I've never seen the actors who play the Marshall's anywhere else. Anyone recognize them from something? I think this is getting good ratings already so I'm hoping it will be around for awhile. It's always so disappointing to see a show from the beginning only to have it cancelled midseason.

message 5: by Faith (new)

Faith Quick (faithbquick) | 133 comments the main marshall woman character was the wife to the psychologist in KPAX.

message 6: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 162 comments I am so hooked on this show now. What a great cast!

message 7: by Becca (new)

Becca (becca2) | 50 comments I was NOT going to get hooked on another USA show but my daughter and I watched a repeat late one night, and I really liked the show. Still wasn't going to get hooked, though, because I had missed so many episodes. Then...I stayed at a Hampton Suites this weekend and they had no good movies that I hadn't already seen on their On Demand system, but they did have this option of Missed Episodes On Demand. One of the series for that option was In Plain Sight. Guess who got caught up on the series and is now addicted?

message 8: by Trudy (new)

Trudy (tblaine9) | 105 comments Mary used to be one of the docs on ER actually...

Love this show!!! The dialogue is great... Can't stand the sister and Mom, but that is the whole point of those characters I guess...

My mom got into it because of DeLaFuenta... a little eye candy never hurt anyone...

I thought the season finale was pretty solid! loved the parting shot of the ball field being "lined" - lol

USA ROCKS!

message 9: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Has anyone heard if it's coming back this season. USA has mixed up the shows now sense Monk bid us a farewell. I really like this show, so if anyone knows, how about sharing? :)

message 10: by Melissa (new)

Melissa Wednesday, March 31st, 10 p.m.

message 11: by Heather L (new)

Heather L  (wordtrix) Noooo! They're moving it to Wednesday?

message 12: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Right around the corner! :)

message 13: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments Marck 31st, on a wednesday night.

message 14: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 162 comments I felt so bad for Mary when she actually made a friend and then they died...

message 15: by Lori (new)

Lori (barfield) | 730 comments I was kind of hoping Laura San Giacomo was going to get to stick around for awhile. I think that weasel of a half brother is up to no good. But i don't know what it could be. There's only 2 episodes left, seems to me it's getting cut short.