What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. girl goes to live with family friends when parents go to korea [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mackenzie (new)

Mackenzie | 1 comments this girl has parents in the military and is tired of moving around. when she finds out her dad is going to korea she begs to be left in the u.s. she's left with family friends with three sons and she's really attracted to the oldest son. however the parents tell her to live with them she can't date any of their sons. their youngest son torments her at first, like steals her bras and tampons and stuff.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Aug 21, 2013 08:26PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 40227 comments Mod
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys?

"While her military parents are stationed in South Korea, high school junior Megan learns a great deal about boys and herself when she moves to Massachusetts to live with family friends who have seven sons."

------

When she was nine, Megan Meade met a group of terrible, mean, Popsicle-goo-covered boys, the sons of her father's friend -- the McGowan boys. Now, seven years later, Megan's army doctor parents are shipping off to Korea and Megan is being sent to live with the little monsters, who are older now and quite different than she remembered them.

Living in a house with seven boys will give Megan, who has never even been kissed, the perfect opportunity to learn everything there is to know about boys. And she'll send all her notes to her best friend, Tracy, in...

Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys

Observation #1: Being an army brat sucks. Except that this is definitely a better alternative to moving to Korea.

Observation #2: Forget evil, laughing, little monsters. These guys have been touched by the Abercrombie gods. They are a blur of toned, suntanned perfection.

Observation #3: I need a lock on my door. STAT.

Observation #4: Three words: six-pack abs.

Observation #5: Do not even get me started on the state of the bathroom. I'm thinking of calling in a hazmat team. Seriously.

Observation #6: These boys know how to make enemies. Big time.

Megan Meade will have to juggle a new school, a new family, a new crush -- on the boy next door, as in next bedroom door -- and a new life. Will she survive the McGowan boys?

message 3: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 712 comments Seconding Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys, though I believe they have more than three boys.

message 4: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 6967 comments Mod
Sent a PM to the OP. But the only activity she has in GR is this post. If there is no reply by the time the next Mod reads this thread, then I'm thinking we can move it down to Probably solved since it sounds to me like Lobstergirl's suggestion is correct.