Zoey's Prodigious Workshop discussion

Roleplays > Paranormal Activity

Comments Showing 1-50 of 320 (320 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) If Tomate knew his life was over, it would probably have to be now. In an outdoor market, surronded by douzens of people so he couldn't move, and 50% off. He was bound to be a new meal, and he couldn't even get the chance to find his family again, and tell him he was alive for all those years.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"How much for this tomato?" Sky asked, signalling at Tomate. She paid, and picked him up.

message 3: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate shivered slightly, horrified. Couldn't he of been turned into a rock, or something, not edible? Sure, a few bites out of him wouldn't hurt him, he was connected to the leaves, not the plant itself, but living in constant fear?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Sky held him up. "Hm." she could tell he wasn't a normal tomato. She was a spirit, she knew. "Hello."

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((gtg))

message 6: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate froze, then began shaking again. "H-How do you know what I am?" He asked softly and fearfully.

((Gah I'll brb in about half an hour :( ))

message 7: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 1294 comments Mod
Krista wandered through the market, her hands in her pockets.

message 8: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments Saffy looked out as the portal flames died away around her. She was on the edge of what seemed to be a market.

message 9: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "I-I mean, no one has ever seen what I was before, until n-now. Y-you aren't going to hurt me, are you?" He stumbled fearfully.

message 10: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista accidentally bumped into a girl. "Sorry," She said, then seemed to realize she was talking to a tomato.

message 11: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate yelped slightly and began to tremble in Sky's hands. He begged that the human wouldn't notice her. He didn't like new people.

message 12: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She stayed on the fringes of the market, unsure of this dimension's customs.

message 13: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista paused. "Why is that tomato shaking?" She asked, her voice pretending to be casual.

message 14: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "O-Oh, it's because it's possesed!" Tomate said, trying to sound like the girl.

message 15: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"Possessed." Krista said. "And now it's trying to sound like you."

message 16: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Eep!" Tomate gasped. "N-No, I actually don't speak with my mouth! It only looks like this t-tomato is talking!"

message 17: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista nodded, not convinced. "I guess the tomato wouldn't mind if I took a bite out of it, since it's clearly not the one talking."

message 18: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "O-oh, well it's a gross tomato, very yucky." He squeeked. A bite out of him wouldn't kill him, only hurt alot. And of course he would need to water and sun himself ten times more.

message 19: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista grinned, showing off her fangs.

message 20: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Eep! And it's for my friend, she's really hngry, please, don't eat it!" He begged, trembling even more.

message 21: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista rolled her eyes. "You're lucky I don't eat real food."

Epsilon trudged into the market, keeping on the outskirts, making sure his scars were hidden. The ones on his face were impossible, though, and he kept getting stares from people.

message 22: by Dovewing (last edited Sep 28, 2010 02:53PM) (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments Saffy saw a boy with scars on his face walking around the edges of the market. She fiddled with her backpack straps; her wings were getting cramped.

message 23: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate sighed in relief. "T-Thank goodness, I-I mean, my friend is going to be really happy!" Tomate corrected himself.

message 24: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Epsilon kept looking from side to side, staring anyone down that dared to look at him, and so he didn't notice he was about to run into someone until he rammed straight into her.

message 25: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments She stepped back, steddying herself so she didn't fall. "Hello."

message 26: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"Sorry." He muttered.

message 27: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Don't be, it wasn't your fault. You didn't see me." she brushed a few remaining specks of fire off her arm; they had stuck there when she came through the portal. "Do you know what dimension this is?"

message 28: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Epsilon's eyebrows came together. "Dimension? No."

message 29: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate was almost crying with happiness, well, if he could cry.

message 30: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Hmm... Planet?"

message 31: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista rolled her eyes. "You're a strange tomato-oh, I mean girl."

message 32: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "Y-Yes, b-but you seem a little strange yourself." Tomate gasped when he realized he had said that a loud.

message 33: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"Duh." Krista leaned in so only the tomato and the girl could hear her. "Vampire."

message 34: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments Dovewing wrote: ""Hmm... Planet?""

message 35: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate sighed in relief. "D-don't vampires only drink blood?"

message 36: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

((Gah! I'm terrible at replying! Just kidding, it doesn't show up half the time. *Stabs computer*))

Epsilon shrugged.

"Yeah. Mostly."

message 37: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) "O-Oh, mostly? What else to they eat?"

message 38: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Oh."

message 39: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"Tomatoes." Krista said. It was a lie; she hadn't eaten a tomato since she was human, but she liked freaking people out.

"Sorry. I'm not sure of much of anything right now." Epsilon apologized.

message 40: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Nor I. I just got here, and I have no idea what's going on. This is a market, yes?"

message 41: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate let out a meeping sound. "N0No, you're just joking, I bet. V-Very funny!" He decided whether or not he should jump from the girls hands and make a run for it.

message 42: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Espilon looked around. The word seemed to fit. "Looks like."

message 43: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Ok." She fiddled a bit more with her backpack straps.

message 44: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

Krista shrugged. "I might be."

"Sorry." Epsilon apologized again.

message 45: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "For what?"

Bri is StraightEdge and luvs Anime and Wolves (wolfgirl23) | 31 comments ((someone give me a summary of what's going on, please))

message 47: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

"That I don't know where this is. And for running into you."

message 48: by Dovewing (new)

Dovewing | 237 comments "Neither of those are your fault, though."

message 49: by Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake*, Secretly the one in Charge. The Morbid One. (new)

((We're in a market. There's not a whole lot other than that, except I'm talking to a tomato.))

Epsilon shrugged.

message 50: by Quackyduck (new)

Quackyduck  (quackyduck) Tomate made his decision, he mustered all of his energy into jumping out of the girls grip and rolling off on the ground.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7