Team Edward ~ Team Jacob discussion

The Books!! > Which Book in the Twilight Series, was your LEAST favorite?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 145 (145 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) My least favorite would probably have to be New Moon. Sure, Jacob's in that one a lot. But Bella was so annoying. All she did was mope. She was acting like, and forgive me for saying this, but she was kinda acting like an idiot. there! i said it.

message 2: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Jasmine wrote: "My least favorite would probably have to be New Moon. Sure, Jacob's in that one a lot. But Bella was so annoying. All she did was mope. She was acting like, and forgive me for saying this, but she ..."

me 2 she was such a pest but the movie was kinda good. :O

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) MY LEAST FAVORITE WAS NEW MOON. I HATE EDWARD LEAVING. I MEAN I GET WHY HE DID IT BUT IT STILL WAS HORRIBLE. AND I DONT LIKE JACOB MUCH SO THAT WAS ENOUGH TO MAKE ME NOT LIKE IT. IT TOOK ME THE LONGEST TO GET THROUGH CUZ I WAS ALMOST BORED WITH IT

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i was bored with it. until jacob came in a lot that is. ;) lol nd yeah, the movie was alright

message 5: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) | 1146 comments Mod
my least favorite was either new moon or eclipse because bella is mean to edward in eclipse + she kisses jacob but she also promises to marry edward aswell!!! and new moon cuz eddies only in it in like 3 chapters!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) GOOD POINT!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i really liked eclipse. really didnt like new moon tht much. bella was actin retarded

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 161 comments I hate Twilight... Too much Edward and not enough Jacob!

message 9: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments The Fox Princess wrote: "I hate Twilight... Too much Edward and not enough Jacob!"

yah sister! :)

message 10: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Jasmine wrote: "i really liked eclipse. really didnt like new moon tht much. bella was actin retarded"

finaly someone like me

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) lol. yeah! were awesome!

message 12: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Lindsay wrote: "The Fox Princess wrote: "I hate Twilight... Too much Edward and not enough Jacob!"

yah sister! :)"

NOOOOO WAY!!!

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL.... TOO MUCH EDWARD? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments it is so true

message 15: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "LOL.... TOO MUCH EDWARD? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!"

neither but i hav a line of tooooo much jacob wich is actually NO jacob!!!! aha no just a little jacob ^_^

message 16: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "LOL.... TOO MUCH EDWARD? I DIDNT EVEN KNOW THAT WAS POSSIBLE!"

neither but i hav a line of tooooo much jacob wich is actually NO jacob!!!! aha no just a little jacob ^_^

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) LOL SQUIRREL!!!!!!!

message 19: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments THEIR IS NO SUCH THING OF TO MUCH JAKE

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) lol. nope

message 21: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 161 comments It's just not possible... The more I see of him the more I want!

message 22: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Garcia (retromize) he is soooooooo hot.

message 23: by jaleel (new)

jaleel nomatterwhat (j-sizzle) | 29 comments ok im a guy and im not gay so im not gonna say hes hot but i wud rather her go out with him than some dead guy

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) roflmao. Wow Jaleel. I guess.

message 25: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments THE FOX PRINCESS IS RIGHT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 26: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 161 comments Ha ha... Thank you Lindsay... Y'all can call me Sara or Fox... Both are my names... Honestly... Sara (hebrew for princess) is my first name and Fox is my last... Nice huh... It gots a meaning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways... I want her o be with Edward... They're perfect for each other... But she needs to leave Jacob alone...

message 27: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

mr.imbetterthanyou wrote: "ok im a guy and im not gay so im not gonna say hes hot but i wud rather her go out with him than some dead guy"

ahahahahahah thanks for the oppinion!!! ^_^ and welcome!!!

message 28: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 161 comments Ha ha... yes welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments WELCOME !!!!!!!! ;P

message 30: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 161 comments Ha ha

message 32: by Malithi (new)

Malithi | 3 comments Jasmine wrote: "My least favorite would probably have to be New Moon. Sure, Jacob's in that one a lot. But Bella was so annoying. All she did was mope. She was acting like, and forgive me for saying this, but she ..."

i agree

message 33: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 818 comments Mod
new moon have a sad start and it makes me cry whenever i read the break up part....... and after that the books get annoying .

message 34: by Neki (new)

Neki | 272 comments Malithi wrote: "Jasmine wrote: "My least favorite would probably have to be New Moon. Sure, Jacob's in that one a lot. But Bella was so annoying. All she did was mope. She was acting like, and forgive me for sayin..."

I too agree

message 35: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Shwetika wrote: "new moon have a sad start and it makes me cry whenever i read the break up part....... and after that the books get annoying ."

sammeee!!! until chapter 17.. everytime i read new moon after the breakup i always count down to chapter 17 and always have something make where it starts..

message 36: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

btw for anyone who doesnt know chapter 17 is wen alice comes back

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

ya... so do me. and after chapter 17 it gets soo much exciting

message 38: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

IKR!!

message 39: by Neki (new)

Neki | 272 comments My fav part was Bella's and Jacob's friendship

message 40: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

hey are you team jake or eddie, Neki??

message 41: by Neki (new)

Neki | 272 comments I'm in Team 'EdwardandJacob' 'cos I like them both.In diff ways.

message 42: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

kk thnx!

message 43: by Shwetika (new)

I used to hate jake but then in BD what he did for Cullen's made me like him... But Edward will always be 1st.......

message 44: by Neki (new)

Neki | 272 comments I hated Jake in twilight and sometimes in eclipse

message 45: by Eris (new)

Eris (feeltheneed) | 75 comments Neki wrote: "I'm in Team 'EdwardandJacob' 'cos I like them both.In diff ways."
thank u someone who understands me!!!!!!!!!!!

message 46: by Neki (new)

Neki | 272 comments lilbrit0821 wrote: "Neki wrote: "I'm in Team 'EdwardandJacob' 'cos I like them both.In diff ways."
thank u someone who understands me!!!!!!!!!!!"

your mostly welcome ;)

Tesssss cool story broo | 38 comments I liked New Moon the least but I liked the end when Taylor cut his hair!

message 48: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Shwetika wrote: "I used to hate jake but then in BD what he did for Cullen's made me like him... But Edward will always be 1st......."

I like jake but he annoys me with the whole 'we can share renesmee' thing in breaking dawn

message 49: by Neki (last edited Dec 05, 2010 04:13AM) (new)

Neki | 272 comments I like jacob imprintig on renesmee.sry MortalInstrument (I don't know your name :) )

message 50: by Sreelekshmi (new)

Sreelekshmi S (SREELECHU) I HATE NEW MOON

« previous 1 3