Study Buddies discussion

Archive > Ask Opal (i.e. Help!)

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maria (last edited Sep 13, 2010 09:57AM) (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Hello *waving*

I'm doing an event for Bitten By Books on Friday - and it's a Q&A with Opal plus I'm giving away 10 signed copies of SPY GLASS!

I need help thinking of questions for Opal. So if you have a question or two you'd like to ask her, now's the time! Please post it here and I'll post her answers over on the bitten by books website (I'll post a link here), and I'll be answering questions all day on Friday as well - should be fun :)

Thanks in advance for any help!!! *insert hugs here*

message 2: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments What did you do with the opal necklace that Ulrick gave to you? ~Jessie~

message 3: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments Have you heard anything from Zitora about her journey to find her long lost sister?

message 4: by Christina (new)

Christina (cegluna) | 4 comments Opal,
What attracted you to the two men in your life? What did you find to be their most appealing & important qualities?
Thanks!

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments Coming off of Christina's questions, what qualities meant the most in your final choice?

message 6: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 67 comments Opal,

You put the Moon Flower off to the side. Does that mean little Devlen's and Opal's may be coming in the near future?

message 7: by Chocoholic (new)

Chocoholic | 8 comments How difficult was it for you to trust Devlen after what he had put you through when he was under the influence of blood magic?

message 8: by Chocoholic (new)

Chocoholic | 8 comments Are you able to use your new powers to help the Council?

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather | 23 comments How is all of your family adjusting to each other?

message 10: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Thanks for the great questions!! I might not use them all because some may be spoilers - but the ones I don't answer over at Bitten By Books on Friday, I'll answer on this thread :)

Thanks again for the help! I knew I could count on the Study Buddies :)

message 11: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments Do criminals have the rights to a flag raising ceremony? If so were you involved with Ulrick's?

message 12: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments I just received a link from Bitten By Books for people to RSVP to the event tomorrow - if you RSVP, you get 25 entries into the contest to win one of 10 Signed copies of SPY GLASS!

Here it is: http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=30584

message 13: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments Sorry bout' the spoilers.. Didn't even think about that! Hope it's ok to ask more then one question though.. I always have so many..
Actually I find it hard to ask questions without including spoilers after reading the books:/

message 14: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments Oh here is one:D
can you still hear the glass prison's call? ~Jessie~

message 15: by Kimberly (new)

Kimberly (kimberlywithat) | 67 comments I'm sorry! I didn't even think about spoilers! I assumed those reading this thread would have finished the book. Sorry. :(

message 16: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments No problem about the spoilers - I do think everyone here did read the book?? I will answer the ones that didn't make it :) later today. I'm trying to keep up with the comments over at Bitten By books.

Here's the promised link: http://bittenbybooks.com/?p=30706

Hope to see you over there today!

message 17: by Maria (new)

Maria V. Snyder (maria_v_snyder) | 186 comments Here are the answers to the questions that didn't make the interview (not many):

Ulrick's necklace - I still have it and I plan to give it to his other sister. I would have given it to her at his flag-raising ceremony, but his family let me know I wasn't welcome. Criminals have a right to the ceremony - it's a part of a proper burial.

And no, I can't hear the glass prison's call anymore. Thank fate! The best part of losing my magic. Valek planned to re-hide them, so I've no idea where they ended up.

message 18: by Jessie (new)

Jessie R (magiccircle) | 26 comments Wow, thanks=] sorry to hear about ulrick's family though, even though you weren't close.
I know that Valek will find a suitable place for the prisons. Though I'm sure that doesn't mean that they will never make another appearence..
Dark secrets have a habit of re-emerging in time;)