Team Edward ~ Team Jacob discussion

lets talk about Edward vs Jacob

Comments Showing 1-50 of 536 (536 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments who is better Edward or Jacob? and why :)

message 2: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Jacob is because he better looking, more trust even if not all the time, and he is not afread of scearing you!

(srry about my SP)

message 3: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) | 1146 comments Mod
helloooooo!!!edward cullen need i say more??? he is soo gentle and copassionate u just wanna cry!

message 4: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments ah! no i don't and jacob could be to he is just trying to fight for someone he loves.

message 5: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments Jacob is more fun and is always there for her! Always! He didn't run away! Like a pansy!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

♥♥♥*SQUIRREL*♥♥♥ wrote: "helloooooo!!!edward cullen need i say more??? he is soo gentle and copassionate u just wanna cry!"

i agree w/ u!!! hes such a sweetheart, that it hurts looking at him when hes in pain!!!!!! he really cares about bella, so he let her choose who she wants!!!!!!! I LUV HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by ✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ (last edited Sep 24, 2010 02:51PM) (new)

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 4 comments jacob is because vampires are hot!
wink;)
i mean werewolves

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i understand how edwards cares about her more but i LOVE JOcab!! :)

message 9: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "♥♥♥*SQUIRREL*♥♥♥ wrote: "helloooooo!!!edward cullen need i say more??? he is soo gentle and copassionate u just wanna cry!"

i agree w/ u!!! hes such a sweetheart, that it hurts looking at him wh..."

you go gurl!!!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jacob is way better. First, he's hot. And I don't mean his looks - well not only his looks anyway - because his temperature is high. He could probably protect Bella just as good as Edward can, and he's waaay better. Who's the one who left and tore a whole through Bella's heart? Edward. Who's the one who mended her broken heart and helped ease the pain? Jacob. Who's the one who could tell you just about anything Bella would avoid and why, because he was so observant? Jacob. So that proves it. Jacob beats Edward. Lets put it mathematically. Jacob > Edward. Edward < Jacob :)

message 11: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments I agree completely:)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Thank you!! Wait, you were tlkn to me, right? *unsure*

message 13: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments :) yeah I was talking to you

message 14: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments i agree 2 jake is just so much more than edward

message 15: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments He's the best friend and lover:) perfection without being perfect:)

message 16: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments yah :P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) EDWARD is the best. I love him.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) TEAM EDWARD... THANKS FOR THE INVITE KAYLEIGH!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) oh, i wasn't sure. so yeah...Jacob rocks!

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 4 comments JACOB'S THE BEST!!!
wink;)

message 21: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments Ikr!!!!!!!!

✌☮Cloeyஜ♥ | 4 comments doesn't everyone!jk
wink;)

message 25: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Cloeyஜ♥ wrote: "doesn't everyone!jk
wink;)"

ummmm..... lolz

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) :D. i love edward.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I FOR SURE DONT LOVE JACOB! LOL.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) LOL me neither.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) omgz u guys are krazi! Jacob is da best!!!

message 30: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "I FOR SURE DONT LOVE JACOB! LOL."

y dont u love him he is like the best!!!!! :P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) because edward is the best. i loved him in the first book and he's just so sweet and perfect. i hated jacob in the books but like him in the films. the second time i read the books i likes him, mainly because he wouldn't end up with bella. i did want him to have a happy ending and am glad he did. like him so much better now but when i was first reading the books i hated him because i wanted bella to end up with edward.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Jacob is the one who helped Bella recover in New Moon, and was there for her afterwards. Except for those couple times he acted like a butt. While Edward on the other hand, was the one who hurt her. I know, I know, "HE was doing it for her!" Well too bad. I still think that Jacob is better.

message 33: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments I hear ya girl!

message 34: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments me 2 u r so right jake roxs! :p

message 35: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Kayleigh-Marie wrote: "because edward is the best. i loved him in the first book and he's just so sweet and perfect. i hated jacob in the books but like him in the films. the second time i read the books i likes him, mai..."

you said it sister!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) EDWARD IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) thank you. *bows* lol

JACOB IS THE BEST!!!!!!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) EDWARD :P

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) YAY EDWARD! :)

LINDSAY- I DONT LIKE JACOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO BACK OFF. IT WAS ALMOST ANNOYING. HOW MANY TIMES DID BELLA TELL HIM SHE CHOOSE EDWARD AND ALWAYS WOULD. I MEAN I GET IT THAT SHE WAS SENDING HIM MIXED SIGNALS, BUT AT THE SAME TIME SHE ONLY WAS DOING THAT BECAUSE SHE DIDNT WANT TO LOSE HIM AS A FRIEND. I UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN BY SAYING HE WAS THERE FOR HER IN NEW MOON WHEN EDWARD LEFT. BUT YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT EDWARD WAS TRYING TO KEEP BELLA SAFE. AND EDWARD EVEN ADMITTED HE WAS WRONG TO LEAVE AND WOULD NEVER DO IT AGAIN. JACOB WAS A GOOD FRIEND. BUT I THINK THATS ALL HE WAS EVER MEANT TO BE FOR HER. I ALSO THINK JACOB IS SO YOUNG. NOT JUST HIS AGE, BUT MATURITY WISE. I JUST THOUGHT OF HIM AS A LITTLE BROTHER. ALL ANNOYING AND NOT KNOWING WHEN TO GO AWAY. LOL. AND MY NUMBER ONE REASON WHY I DONT LIKE JACOB: HE ISNT EDWARD <3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Totally agree stace :D

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) ALSO, WHAT IS APPEALING ABOUT SOMEONE THAT TURNS INTO A DOG? THATS SO NOT HOT

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Totally. and its not really a dog, i love dogs mine's my baby lol

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) first off, he turns into a wolve. and wolves are awesome. and besides, it shouldn't be about how they look or what they turn into - lol. i kno that Jake was kinda pushy, but he loved bella. and it hurts to know that the person you love, doesn't love you back. so yeah, he was gonna keep trying until bella's heart gave out. he told her that, so it wasn't like she didn't kno. and his intentions were always good -except when it came to edward, lol - he was just trying to do what he thought was the right thing. cut him some slack! seriously! :P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) To be honest i really dialike bella throughout the series. she really annoyed me in new moon. i know she loved edward but it was really annoying that she just sat there and moped and went on about how she couldn't live without him. i know you're upset when you have a break up but you don't sit around and act like you're life is over. i also hated the way she led jake on just when edward wasn't around. i just think it was really selfish of her.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i kno! I was like, man if dis were real and i knew her, i'd sap her. sure, a break up might be hard. but you dnt sit there and do nothing for MONTHS, avoiding everything that makes you think of "him", and hurt the people who love you. ugh, she was like, an idiot, in new moon.

message 46: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments She's an idiot all the time. Why do they like her?!?!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) lol. idk, maybe cuz she's the main character??

message 48: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 38 comments Lol true true:)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) lol :)

message 50: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "YAY EDWARD! :)

LINDSAY- I DONT LIKE JACOB BECAUSE HE DIDNT KNOW WHEN TO BACK OFF. IT WAS ALMOST ANNOYING. HOW MANY TIMES DID BELLA TELL HIM SHE CHOOSE EDWARD AND ALWAYS WOULD. I MEAN I GET IT TH..."

ok i get what you are saying but jake is not really as young as you think, he is aging (at least) a couple of years because of the wolf thing. and he is in love wth bella but when he (fells) sees nessy it is over powered by his love for his destiny and or packs, and for Edward leaving i know he was doing it for bella but it was soooo off of what she needed. she needs someone like jake who is "not afread to sceare(SP)her"

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11