Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

2010 Challenge Archive > Nora Roberts

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments This is a discussion for any of Nora Roberts' books. I'm currently making my way through the In the Garden trilogy and I'm re-reading the Bride Quartet. Feel free to post Nora related discussions here. :)

message 2: by Tammy (new)

Tammy Walton Grant (tamgrant) | 194 comments Hi Kate, great idea! I'll check in when I start reading the first "In the Garden" book. Talk to you soon!

Wicked ♥  (Wickedly Bookish Reviews) aka Bat-Jess | 130 comments I've read the first 2 of the In the Garden trilogy, let me know when you're on or close to starting Red Lily, it would be cool to have someone to discuss it with before I start it. :-)

message 4: by Kate (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments Thanks Tammy! I look forward to chatting with you. :)

message 5: by Kate (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments Welcome Jess! I will be sure to let you know.

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1381 comments How are the books in the Garden Trilogy? I want to read them.

message 7: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments I enjoyed them...I listened to them in audiobook, the narrator was really good and the storyline was decent

message 8: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 1381 comments I think my library has them on audio. I'm heading over there now to see. Maybe I'll jump in.

I worked on the Bride Quartet. The third one was weak in my opinion. I can't wait to hear what everyone else thinks about it.

message 9: by Kate (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments Samantha, I love the Bride Quartet. I can't wait for Parker's book in November although Carter and Mac's story is my favorite. :)

message 10: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments I've read the In the Garden trilogy, and the first book, Blue Dahlia is my favorite of the three.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I read the In the Garden Trilogy too. I liked all three. Working on the Bride Quartet. Have the first two finished. I'm using Black Hills for an upcoming challenge.

message 12: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments i finihsed up Happy Ever After last week...really cute, glad to see Parker get her HEA and I loved Mal...it was a def. improvement over book 3 which was weak IMHO

message 13: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Beyers (mandybeyers) | 763 comments 2/3 of the way through the Key trilogy - I read Key of Light and Key of Knowledge this weekend. I really enjoyed both of them and now need to get a hold of the third one!

Key of Light (Key trilogy, #1) by Nora Roberts Key of Knowledge (Key Trilogy, #2) by Nora Roberts

message 14: by Gigi (last edited Dec 19, 2010 08:51PM) (new)

Gigi | 1149 comments I finished Naked in Death (In Death, #1) by J.D. Robb by JD Robb (Nora Roberts) last month. So, different from what I normally read, but a pleasant surprise. I'm definitely going to continue with the series. Whoa...Roarke is yummy! I completely understand the Roarke-love!

message 15: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Beyers (mandybeyers) | 763 comments Gigi - believe it or not, that series just keeps getting better! I had to make myself stop reading "In Death" books for a while so I wouldn't run out too soon! However, I am going to start up with them again soon for the Serial Reader Challenge :)

message 16: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments totally agree with Amanda - i just finished up judgment in death (book 10 or 11)...they just keep getting better (even if I had a few moments where I wanted to slap eve and rouke upside the head in this one)

message 17: by Gigi (new)

Gigi | 1149 comments Oh great! I'm looking forward to reading the second one.

message 18: by Vanessa (new)

Vanessa (vanessamc) | 394 comments Yes, I have to agree with everyone. And Roarke just keeps getting better, too....yummy!