BoOkWoRmS!!!! discussion

The new Book Mockingjay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 88 (88 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) I love this book! how do you guys like it?

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

havent read it!!
who has written it?

message 3: by Raghad, The Teenage Guardian (new)

Raghad (voldys_nose) | 1425 comments Mod
wats the story?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Its the hunger games book 3.. latest release.

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i am buying the 1st now and the series sounds great

message 6: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) the series is great... as in, the first n second books are awesome! third? too depressing =[

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) i have a feeling that one of the guys is gonna steal my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!CAUSE DIMITRI is my fav at the moment and i dont want to change that!!!

message 8: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) lol, nah, there's nohthing really attarctive like dat...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) kk thts good!!!!!!!!!!!cause someone told me thatthe 2 guy characters r soooo much better than dimitri!!!and then i was like ummm i dont know if i should

message 10: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i hvnt read VA so i cnt tell... but i dont think the characters are like really intense or anything *shrug*

message 11: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments awesome books..evryone shud really read them..yea the concept a lil ''battle royale'' but its really good..and gale is really hot..lolz

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments team gale!!! peetas a lil too romantic for my taste!! =D

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! peeta's too mushy

message 14: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments is it good? it's part of that hungergames one right???

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments yup.. the third nd final part! =D

message 16: by Skye (new)

Skye Scarlett (Skye_Zary) | 628 comments how much would you rate it?

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments hmmmm 4 stars...

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) and me, 4.5 =]

message 19: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments lolz 4.6!!! lolz

message 20: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) 4.75!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lol i shall stick wid 4! lol

message 22: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments 4.6 was my final too..whyr u changing urs amina..lolz!!

message 23: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) because I think it deserves more. all I found rong was the gale thing.

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments nah man!1.finnick nd cinna shudnt hav died...haymitch shud hav had a bigger part! n snow shud hav bin assasinated!

message 25: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) i dnt mind all dat evntho ofcourse I wld change it if i cld. but wat rly pisses me off is the gale prt. period.

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lol..well yea tht pissed me off..tho if i was katniss.. i wud hav gone to whtever district he was workin in nd slapped him real hard.. lol

message 27: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh, instead of sitting in that rok and dreaming abt him. geez, then to piss me off evn more she thinks 'he must be kissing some other lips. man, I had to use up all my energy to not punch the computer

message 28: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments i agree wid far..i would have slaped him first b4 the happily ever after...

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lolz...well it wasnt computers fault !..lol!!.. but thn again i guess every rational person whud smack gale real hard!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lol i gues aisha thta why no one ever leaves us b4 sayin gudbye first!! =D

message 31: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I wldn't. I wld smack katniss first coz she shld've gone to gale and slapped him!

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lol i meant if they found themselve in a same situation!

message 33: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) LOL, watevr. he did do it because of guilt, after all... it was stupid of katniss not to go after him tho

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments guilt shmilt... a proper gudbye was in order...

message 35: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) I dnt think they shld've even said goodbye. just because he MADE sumthing and then it turned out to be the thing that klled her sister... so? It's not like it was his fault

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments i noe ryte.. poor gale.. stupid peeta!

message 37: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yehh, I mean I sympathize wid him being tortured and all, but he ain't no where near right for our katniss, the girl on fire :P lol

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments i noe ryte/..whn katniss was like we must rescue peeta/...i was like whhyyy!!! lol

message 39: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments lolz!! yea i think ppl know us more thn we give thm credit for..lolz

message 40: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) totally fairy.

wat d'u mean, Ash?

message 41: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments okay it was funny when far didnt like the fairy thing but ASH??? i hate the nickname ash...

message 42: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) LOL, gives me the reason to call u it :P

message 43: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) but wat did u mean anyway?

message 44: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments it was for the comment far made that no wonder ppl dont leave us b4 saying goodbye...

message 45: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) as in, who do u mean? guys, girls, frends... anyone

message 46: by Aisha (new)

Aisha Saqib | 178 comments lolz man it was a joke...

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lolz... friends...as in guys n girls mix!! =D..
n i noe they noe us too well to leave widout sayin gudbye!! :P

message 48: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh yeh, well wen the tym comes to part, i wont say goodbye mwah ha ha! lol

Fariha (damn you SketchUp!!) (fariha1234) | 852 comments lolz... thts cuz ur dont live near us... =D

message 50: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) we still knw each other. and ha! if u cnt threaten me wen I'm in the same country as u.. well, I dnt knw how ur scary or anythin.

« previous 1