Students of the Restored Gospel discussion

Book Discussions > Fablehaven by Brandon Mull

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 87 comments Hello everyone......I'm guessing a vast amount of you have already read Fablehaven, so if that's the case-let us know what you think! Any one planning to pick it up for the first time? Don't forget to vote in our new poll (we're choosing an Orson Scott Card book for October). Saludos :)

message 2: by Tracy (new)

Tracy Purdy | 5 comments LOVE Fablehaven! My kids starting referring to the series as the "4th child", since apparently they have issues with being ignored until I finished the whole thing.

message 3: by kelley (new)

kelley | 25 comments I've read all of the Fablehaven books--loved them!

message 4: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (karstenspyros) | 1 comments I have never read Fablehaven. Just got my copy looking forward to diving into it.

message 5: by Wendy (new)

Wendy | 87 comments I'm reading it aloud with my 8 year old son, and it's a lot of fun :)

message 6: by Paul (new)

Paul (paul_gephart) | 159 comments Mod
I read about the first 80 pages of the first book but then got distracted (I was trying to read several books at once then, as I am wont to do), and I've not resumed. It wasn't that I didn't like the book, it was more that I just lacked enough hours in the day.

Anyone else have that problem from time to time? ;)

Fablehaven (Fablehaven, #1) by Brandon Mull

message 7: by Chris (new)

Chris Yorgason | 6 comments I have read all the books and really enjoyed them. My nephews enjoyed them too.

message 8: by Paul (new)

I'm sure I'll get back to it in the next little while. Too many people have enjoyed them for me to continue in ignorance. :)

message 9: by Cindy (new)

Cindy (cmbohn) | 40 comments Maybe you could get it on audio. They are a lot of fun.

message 10: by Paul (new)

I'll check at the library - I like to listen to books while I drive and can listen at work, too.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fablehaven (other topics)