Knight-Reading discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Section 10031 > Reading Log Week of 9/20/10

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
Please post your reaction to this weeks reading. Be sure to link your book/author by following the link above.

message 2: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Knight | 44 comments Mod
206 Bones Great book!

message 3: by Ira (new)

Ira Grace | 1 comments The Rose That Grew From Concrete
"LIFE THROUGH MY EYES" is 1 of the poems in the book. I can relate to this because I feel as though no one can come close to understanding how you live until they look at life through my bloodshot eyes.

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Huck | 4 comments The Last Song This book has started off being very depressing, and I do not like that. I usually enjoy reading more of a funny or enjoyable book, but from what I have heard about the book is that it gets a lot better as it goes on, so I am hoping that it does! Also, I think it is sad that Ronnie has such a negative veiw on life. I know that if i had not seen my dad in three years, I would be estatic to see him; i would not be complaing.

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Huck | 4 comments Julia wrote: "The Last Song This book has started off being very depressing, and I do not like that. I usually enjoy reading more of a funny or enjoyable book, but from what I have heard about t..."

Ira wrote: "The Rose That Grew From Concrete
"LIFE THROUGH MY EYES" is 1 of the poems in the book. I can relate to this because I feel as though no one can come close to understanding how you li..."

Ira wrote: "The Rose That Grew From Concrete
"LIFE THROUGH MY EYES" is 1 of the poems in the book. I can relate to this because I feel as though no one can come close to understanding how you li..."

The way you stated that is so true, and it makes people realize that you do not know everything about someones life.

message 6: by Carla (new)

Carla Cruz | 8 comments Sold
This book has started with the reality of life that most of the time we don't want to accept, that there is a lot of sinfulness in the world. The story of Lakshmi seems really depressing. But I know it will be getting more interesting and I can learn a lot from it as well.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.