This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
only feeling yucky on the lots-of-stuff-to-do-at-work days

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tracy (new)

Tracy and just to clarify, i'm not sick, so i'm not being nick's little walking pneumonia bobby or anything (although i think we might have one of those on my floor right now; he's sounded like death for the past week and half). i just feel icky. like, summer allergies + not sleeping well + being a whiny loser icky.

and days like this always seem to coincide with some crazy deadline, something that i can't in good conscience just drop on someone else. it's never on one of those days when i'm ahead of schedule, or when the client is being slow and all i have to do is wait. nope. because then i could go home to wallow in my overblown misery, guilt free. but that would be too easy.

Servius  Heiner I am prescribing you two pints of Chubby hubby, and 30 min extra on you lunch break. Cheer up long weekend.

message 3: by Carlie (new)

Carlie Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls, and looks like work. -Edison-

message 4: by Tracy (new)

Tracy haha, thanks nick. i'm feeling better already.

ok, so in that case i've got another half an hour to play internet, then back to designing!

message 5: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Tracy, Nick's idea sounds like a winner.

Also, my compliments on your work ethic, you sound like someone I'd enjoy working with.

I have had many experiences with co-workers who do not consider the workload before calling in for ANY reason.

Tired, hung-over, just not "into" working on that day or whatever and they would call in.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.