Nothing But Reading Challenges discussion

It's All Fun & Games > Would you Rather

Comments Showing 1-50 of 410 (410 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Sashana (new)

Sashana In this game one person will ask the person below them a question with two choices. The person who answers this question will choose which option they would rather do.
Example:
Person 1: Would you rather having a career you loved and not make much money or have a career you didn’t like and make a lot of money?
Person 2: I would prefer to have a career that I loved and not pay much. Would you rather living in a big city or living in the suburbs?
Person 3: The City, would you rather eat something boring or try something really exotic?
And so the game goes.

message 2: by Sashana (new)

Sashana So I'll just ask this one because I want to know what you guys think. Would you rather having a career you loved and not make much money or have a career you didn’t like and make a lot of money?

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments Have a career I loved and not make that much money cause if you truly love something, it shows..

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Okay Heather, now you have to make up a would you rather. Good answer by the way.

message 5: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments Oops, that's what I get for doing my laundry at 12:30 am..

Would you rather have a man with a sense of humor but lazy or a man with no sense of humor but will go out and get things done?

Did I do OK?

message 6: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Heather, I think you did TOO good. This question is so hard to answer.

I would say the man with the sence of humor because I'll slap the lazy right out of him :D I couldn't be with a man who couldn't make me laugh, talk about boring.

Would you rather live in a extremely tropical climate or an extremely artic climate?

message 7: by Samantha (last edited Aug 18, 2010 04:04PM) (new)

Samantha | 106 comments I'd rather live in a Extremely tropical climate because I hate wear so much stuff and I hate when my nose freezed and looking like a big tomatoes:)
so my turn:) Would you rather be a author or be a actress?

message 8: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I'd rather be an author and write all kinds of wonderful happily ever afters.

Would you rather live in today's world or in a past century and if in the past which one and why?

message 9: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments Hmm, I would rather live in a past century since I've lived this one and have had the best in life. To live in another time, and deal with everything going on and have it make me stronger appeals to me. I think the late 1800's to the very early 1900's.

Would you rather have your taste taken away or smell?

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments I would rather have my smell taken away. I would definatly miss the smell of fresh cut grass and the smell of the ocean :(

Would you rather hop to work on one foot or pogo stick to the bookstore? Lol

message 11: by Leosharkie (new)

Leosharkie | 62 comments Smart but big dog. I have bad experiences with small pets when I was a kid.

Would you rather go on a cruise or go skiing for a vacation?

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments Skiing :)

Would you rather live in a world with no books but great understanding, or a world with books but no reading comprehension and understanding.

message 13: by Leosharkie (new)

Leosharkie | 62 comments Although it'll be hard to give them up, I would rather a world with no books but great understanding.

Would you rather eat strawberries or blueberries?

message 14: by Katherine (new)

Katherine Blueberries, can they be in a cobbler? LOL

Would you rather have a maid or a cook?

message 15: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments Maid because I love to cook and hate to clean :)

Would you rather get a leather jacket or get ugg boots? (My little brother made that one up just now) Haha

message 16: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Ugg boots.

Would you rather travel to Venice or Paris?

message 17: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments Hmm, would have to pick Paris..

Would you rather be in a pool or hot tub?

message 18: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Hot Tub.

Would you rather read a book or eat chocolate?

message 19: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Lisarenee, this question is really cruel lol. If this were to happen in my life (for real) then I would break down and cry. I would have to say books, but I'd be so depressed about not eating chocolate anymore :(

Would you rather read a great books over and over again for the rest of your life or would you rather read new books every week that are mediocre at best?

message 20: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments That's easy, read the great books over and over again for the rest of my life cause it wouldn't get any better than that..

Regular mustard or spicy mustard? As you tell, I'm thinking of hot dogs cause I'm hungry..

message 21: by Katherine (new)

Katherine The only time I eat mustard is on a hot dog and it's regular mustard.

Would you rather go to a opera or a bull fight?

message 22: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments An opera!!!!! Hate bull fights; guess it takes a big man to kill someone with swords while it fights for its life..

OK, got a good one: would you prefer a scruffy beard or a hairy chest?

message 23: by Leosharkie (new)

Leosharkie | 62 comments Neither.

Would you rather watch a sunset or a sunrise?

message 24: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Sunset.

Would you rather meet your favorite celebrity or favorite author?

message 25: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments Definatly *pauses for dramatic effect* my favorite author!

Would you rather make breakfast for your entire family or have them make it for you? Lol

message 26: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments It'd be nice to have them make it for me for a change.

Would you rather find a Genie or the fountain of youth?

message 27: by Katherine (new)

Katherine I think a Genie. It would be hard to think of just the right wishes though.

Would you rather be riding on the back of a motorcycle flying down the highway or in a boat jetting across the ocean?

message 28: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments That would depend on the final destinations. I'm guessing the boat across the ocean would have the better one.

Would you rather be fluent in all languages or know the meaning of life?

message 29: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments How could everyone's "meaning of life" be the same? I'd like to know the meaning of my life, that way, I could peruse whatever it is I am supposed to be doing...

Would you rather visit a friend that lives far away or meet a family member you never knew you had.

message 30: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments A friend who lives far away. Might not like the family member.

Would you rather read a book about a vampire or a werewolf?

message 31: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments Probably a vampire...

Would you rather love someone who hates you or hate someone who loves you?

message 32: by Lisarenee (last edited Aug 24, 2010 05:33AM) (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Um, neither of those sound appealing, but I'd rather be the one who hates someone who loves me than love someone who hates me. The latter would be too painful.

If a fairy godmother decided to bestow a gift to you of either song or dance, which would you choose? Would you want to sing like an angel or dance like the wind?

message 33: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments I would like to sing like an angel; to soothe others in pain..

If you had to choose a climate to live in all year around would it be summer or winter?

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments I would choose winter because I like to bundle up in layers of clothing and drink lots of tea. I really perfer the fall weather though.

Would you rather have everything you have been dreaming of (materialistically) or have the love of the one you love?

message 35: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Love!

Would you rather have cup of coffee or cola first thing in the morning?

message 36: by Ginger (new)

Ginger Davis | 41 comments I'll go with soda. Not a huge fan of coffee =\

Would you rather lose the ability to see or the ability to hear?

message 37: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments The ability to hear; there is so much to see that's beautiful..

Would you like a trip around world on a plane or ship?

message 38: by Sans (new)

Sans Ship. I love the ocean (even if I do get motion sick sometimes).

Would you rather be betrayed for the greater good or protected in spite of a potential disaster?

message 39: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Ginger, I'm with you on the coffee. I don't drink the stuff. Glad I'm not the only one. :)

Sans, Quite the quandry. Hmmm..... I guess it would depend on the type of disaster we're talking. If both items being compared were major things I'd have to go with betrayed.

If you could gain the power to fly or the power to read minds, which would you pick?

message 40: by Sans (last edited Aug 25, 2010 02:56PM) (new)

Sans I would prefer to fly. I'd be terrified to find out exactly how terrible people can be by seeing their darkest thoughts (just look at the woman in Britain who put that poor kitten in the rubbish bin for no reason other than being a terrible person).

Assuming time travel were possible (c'mon Lisa, you had to know I'd bring up time travel), would you rather take a friend or an expert in which ever time you were traveling to?

message 41: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments I'd pick the friend and bring and we'd bring backpack or two full of history books. :)

If you could do so without any harm coming to you would you rather go investigate another planet our the deepest depths of the ocean.

message 42: by Leosharkie (new)

Leosharkie | 62 comments I would rather go to another planet. There are enough people on Earth already to scour our planet. Another planet will literally be a whole new world to explore.

Would you rather eat popcorn or potato chips?

message 43: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (daughterofoak) | 3473 comments I don't really like either, but if I had to I would choose the chips.
Would you rather have the ability to understand animals, or control the weather?

message 44: by Leosharkie (new)

Leosharkie | 62 comments Although it'll be cool to control the weather, accidents can happen if you're not careful, so I'll choose understanding animals.

Would you rather have super strength or super speed?

message 45: by Lauren (new)

Lauren | 931 comments Definatly super speed... I'd be the queen of field hockey!

Would you rather compete in a triathlon or a marathon

message 46: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments Triathlon. I don't really like running.

Would you rather slide down a rainbow or float on a cloud?

message 47: by Heather (new)

Heather | 504 comments Knowing my weight, I would kill the cloud so I will choose sliding down a rainbow as I don't think I would break it.

Would you rather have the thing you most desire or the thing you need?

message 48: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments LOL Hi Heather, I finally got Mr. Perfect(from library) and Natural Born Charmer (from a thrift store for a buck).

That's a tough one. Probably the thing I need.

Would you rather get more days off at work for the same pay or a raise?

message 49: by Sans (new)

Sans More days off, hands down. I make enough to keep me in books and voddie, I just want the time to enjoy them.

Would you rather be called crazy or bossy? (I ask because I was called both recently and I'm still not sure which is better)

message 50: by Lisarenee (new)

Lisarenee | 7659 comments I'd rather be called bossy, unless they were meaning crazy in a good way and not a mentally deficient way.

Would you rather see a Broadway Musical or an Opera?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9