This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

I hate waiting for the Fall semester!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bill (new)

Bill Doughty (plaidbrarian) I'm (finally) starting library school in a few weeks! I was accepted way back in February or March, and time has just dragged on since then. I wanna get started already!

Yes, I'm making this about me. But it's not something I hate about me, so that's why it's going here. Though I suppose I could hate my impatience. But screw that. Me, me, me! Now, now, now!

message 2: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments How much longer do you have to wait, like a week or two? You should pass the time by hating on your neighbors.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Have a great time! My first term of library schooling I took a killer cataloging class that was taught by a systems librarian from a university and it was SO hard. I thought I had gotten in deep in something, but the rest of my classes were cake compared to that. Phew.

Don't stress about cataloging class. Technology is really helping us out in that area these days, even if the class acts like we're still using rulers and giant Sears guides when we sit down with a new stack of books.

Also, I hate you for wishing Fall school season to start.

message 4: by Bill (new)

Bill Doughty (plaidbrarian) Hating on my neighbors. I can do that. They look shifty. And then there's the kid that barks to get my attention. I can take my own kid being weird like that, but others? No!

And I hate summer and the sweaty irritability it brings, so I'd be wishing for fall whether it meant school starting or not.

Servius  Heiner Wow, librarians are so cool.