Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Books That Should Be Made Into An Audiobook

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (needsun) | 32 comments I am in the middle of reading
The Vampire and the Virgin (Love at Stake, #8) by Kerrelyn Sparks
and would love to hear those scottish voices.

What other books would you like to hear?

message 2: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments As I love audiobooks so much, I would love all of my favourite authors to be made into them.
Sherrilyn Kenyon is one that I'd love to hear more of. Her Acheron was magnificent as an audio book and now I want more, more, more!
Jude Deveraux in unabridged would be wonderful - cant take abridged audiobooks.

message 3: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (needsun) | 32 comments Oh my, I was going to read Acheron but now I may just get the audiobook instead.

I agree about abridged..what is the point.

message 4: by Sally (new)

Sally (larwos) | 258 comments I listened to Acheron, then I read it, then I listened to the second part - more than once. This is a great book, particularly if you've read the earlier books in the series. I'll be interested to hear your take on it.

message 5: by Dobarah (new)

Dobarah | 279 comments I'm currently listening to Acheron...23+ hours! I had listened to a book after this one...so it is interesting to know Acheron's background. I'm loving it!

message 6: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (needsun) | 32 comments I have read the entire series up to but not including, Dream Chaser. Then Acheron...woot!

Now, don't laugh, these two books have been sitting on my night table for months and months. I look at them, pat them, then move on to something else.

The anticipation is great but once they are read, they are read. You can never have the first time again...lol.

I am sick!