Dead Is Just A Rumor (Dead Is, #4) Dead Is Just A Rumor discussion

Veronica Mars meets Buffy the Twilight Slayer

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jbbrown (last edited Aug 15, 2010 03:34PM) (new) - added it

Jbbrown The reason I love this series is simply because it mixes everything I love (about books and reading) into one short, sweet and to the point story. Even though the books aren't long, they are fun and thrilling and just intelligent enough to not make me embarrassed to read it. Short books have done that since god-knows-when for me and this one just doesn't. I love it. Vampires, Sexy werewolf boyfriends, psychic abilities and 3 young, nosy girls solving everyones problems...and lots of food. What more can you ask for?

message 2: by Jbbrown (new) - added it

Jbbrown oh and a kick ass dinner with an even kickasser jukebox...

Antoniya:) I liked this book, very much

message 4: by Vanessa (new) - added it

Vanessa i havnt even read it but going to buy it =]

Herleen28 I love them all so much because there mysteries I love them and I think everyone should them

Brittany I love this series! I even like the one they started after this... I think the first one is called dead is a battlefield, then after that is Dead is a killer tune. Pretty good I liked them.

Erin O'Riordan Yes, Dead is a Battlefield and then Dead Is a Killer Tune are the first two books in the spin-off series, where Jessica Walsh (younger sister of Sean Walsh, who is the best friend of Ryan Mendez, who is the boyfriend of Daisy Giordano) takes over as main character from Daisy. On September 5, the third one, Dead Is Just a Dream official comes out. So far I haven't liked the spinoff series as much, but I can't stop reading them. I'm hooked.