Who's Your Author? discussion

Archives - '09 - '10 > The Breed Series by Lora Leigh

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments This thread is for people who would like to re-read the Breed series before the newest book Styx's Storm (Breeds, #22) by Lora Leigh is released on: October 5th!!

Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1) by Lora Leigh The Man Within (Breeds, #2) by Lora Leigh Elizabeth's Wolf (Breeds, #3) by Lora Leigh Kiss of Heat (Breeds, #4) by Lora Leigh Soul Deep (Breeds, #5) by Lora Leigh The Breed Next Door (Breeds, #6) by Lora Leigh Megan's Mark (Breeds, #7) by Lora Leigh Harmony's Way (Breeds, #8)  by Lora Leigh Tanner's Scheme (Breeds, #9) by Lora Leigh Wolfe's Hope (Breeds, #10) by Lora Leigh Jacob's Faith (Breeds, #11) by Lora Leigh Aiden's Charity (Breeds, #12) by Lora Leigh Dawn's Awakening (Breeds, #14) by Lora Leigh Mercury's War (Breeds, #16) by Lora Leigh Coyote's Mate (Breeds, #18) by Lora Leigh Bengal's Heart (Breeds, #19) by Lora Leigh Lion's Heat (Breeds, #21) by Lora Leigh

*Note some of the anthologies are not listed above*

Also, please feel free to make comments and/or predictions about the newest book.

Please be aware, this thread WILL CONTAIN SPOILERS.

message 2: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I'm still trying to catch up with some of the earlier books. But I always re-read this series, it's one of my favorites.

message 3: by EowynRN (new)

EowynRN | 2 comments I'm reading these books all for the first time right now. It's kinda nice when you discover a series when most of the books are already out. I picked up Bengal's heart and Lion's heat at the library first on a whim, and now I've started at the beginning and am almost done with Soul Deep. I'm definitely going to have them all ready by October hopefully. Right now I'm on about a book a day pace, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem. Love it!

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments I am looking forward to the new book. These ones are always fun to read.

message 5: by Carolyn F. (new)

Carolyn F. | 536 comments The only one I haven't read is Wolfe's Hope. I love this series.

message 6: by Angelika (new)

Angelika | 40 comments I haven't read the earlier books. I think I discovered this series somewhere in the middle. I can't find th earlier ones in the store so will have to keep an eye in used book stores or special order them...damn. Seems to be the story of my life lately...trying to find books to complete series. lol

message 7: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3121 comments The earlier ones are hard to find. You can get some of them as e-books.

message 8: by Jess (new)

Jess | 3721 comments I found most of them as E-books for my kindle.. my library didn't have any of them. But they have the later editions. I guess they opted out of getting books published by Ellora's Cave?

I finally finished all of them, and I"m really glad that I did. It made the later stories make a little more sense and it filled in a few gaps in the overall plot.

message 9: by EowynRN (new)

EowynRN | 2 comments I just finished Aiden's Charity. So now I get back to the Feline books which I guess I just seem to like more overall. woot! I'm so going to have these books done by October 5th, just hope I can finish my care plans for nursing school too. ;) It's hard to set priorities.