Vampire Lovers☻ discussion

Group Archives > What are you reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Mel (new)

Mel I went to the library and picked up Because I am Furniture. After flipping through it I realized it would be a quick read. I'm right in the middle of the book. The format is different from what I am used to. It's like a poetry story.

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments HAVE ANYONE READ
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg Larsson The Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) by Stieg Larsson

the movies look awesome! i want to know if the books are too lol

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) Just finished Dark Lover by J. R. Ward. Loved it! Although I must say I didn't care too much for Wrath when I first started the book (no throwing things at me...LOL), he did grow on me. I loved how Beth "tamed the beast" and how you saw a different side of him. I fell in love with the brothers and found myself laughing at their comments throughout the book. I didn't care for the skipping back and forth from Wrath's story to the "bad guys"...that was a bit annoying. It was a great start to what I'm sure will be one of my top 5 series. I can't wait to get to know the rest of the brothers, my guess is I will like Rhage the best! It took me a while to get here but I'm officially a fan!

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lol *throw a feather at lori* how could u? lol

ummm jk...havent eaven read it yet i read the first chapter then put it down to start on somethin else..dont throw things at me!!!

mari is readin that too...m readin rogue...already know how it ends lmao not that i care! but omg LOVING the shifter series!!! she is hilarious!

viv there's always the library lol

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 6670 comments lmao o i totally get what u mean there!!! i like the smell of new books!

message 6: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 5497 comments Mod
Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ wrote: "HAVE ANYONE READ
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg LarssonThe Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg LarssonThe Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest (Millennium, #3) by Stieg Larsson

the movies look a..."

not yet, but I wanna!! XD

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) im reading Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and almost done. Its a very good book

message 8: by Mel (new)

Mel Marielle wrote: "Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ wrote: "HAVE ANYONE READ
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Millennium, #1) by Stieg LarssonThe Girl Who Played with Fire (Millennium, #2) by Stieg Larsson[bookcover:The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest|7677..."

I want to read them but the waiting list at my library is so long, and I am very broke!! I'm working on getting a job so i can support my reading habit.

message 9: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Starzee | 3680 comments Mod
Rose4ever wrote: "im reading Raised by Wolves (Raised by Wolves, #1) by Jennifer Lynn Barnes and almost done. Its a very good book"

Awesome! I really want to read that one

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ya you really should its great

message 11: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Mel wrote: I want to read them but the waiting list at my library is so long, and I am very broke!! I'm working on getting a job so i can support my reading habit.

Lol i know what u mean. Im totally broke too, trying to get together some money to buy some mroe books.

message 12: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

im reading several books at the moment:

Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel Vincent Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie Stiefvater Crash into Me by Albert Borris Stake That! (Blood Coven, #2) by Mari Mancusi

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "im reading several books at the moment:

Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel VincentLinger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie StiefvaterCrash into Me by Albert BorrisStake That! (Blood Coven, #2) by Mari Mancusi"

oohh i really want to read shifters and linger!!!

message 14: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (last edited Aug 16, 2010 05:02PM) (new)

The Shifter series is AWESOME!!! one of my favourite series. U totally need to get ur hands on it

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) ok i am as soon as i can

message 16: by Dija (new)

Dija Currently reading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Heard it was good, so might as well try it out.

message 17: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Oh i loved that series! Hope u enjoy it

message 18: by Mel (new)

Mel ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "im reading several books at the moment:

Prey (Shifters, #4) by Rachel VincentLinger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2) by Maggie StiefvaterCrash into Me by Albert BorrisStake That! (Blood Coven, #2) by Mari Mancusi"

Oh, I forgot Linger came out. Gotta find a way to read that one. And I must read Mockingjay!! Can't wait for that.

message 19: by Mel (new)

Mel Did anyone else read Mockingjay? It's the last book in the Hunger Games Trilogy and I recently finished it.

message 20: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

No not yet, I still haven't got round to Catching Fire, every time i decide to pick it up i find something else to read lol

message 21: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

did u enjoy it?

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading City of GlassIt's brill. x

message 23: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Im reading Born of Fire (The League, #2)  by Sherrilyn Kenyon Loving it so far

message 24: by Mel (new)

Mel ☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "did u enjoy it?"

I loved it!!!!
Wish I never read it so I can read it again for the first time! haha

message 25: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Oh wow I really have to get my butt in geear and read them then lol. As soon as i finish The League series ill read em

message 26: by Dija (new)

Dija Just started Desire Unchained (Demonica, #2) by Larissa Ione and I have a feeling this book will be even better than the first one.

message 27: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Travaille (shelbyone) | 36 comments I just recently finished 'The Mage in black' by Jaye Wells which wasn't too bad.

message 28: by Mel (new)

Mel Vivian wrote: "wow i have not been on here for ever! i just started school and wow its been 4ever i got homework that is super easy because there reviews of last year. anyways i havent had a chance to read becaus..."

Haha, I am starving too! I should've picked up some pizza on the way home.

message 29: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

mmm Pizza sounds awesome! lol

♥♥Kasey♥♥ | 21 comments im not reading anything have the money for a new book but saving to buy something. and i owe the library too much money dang this sucks i feel like im getting stupid

message 31: by Mel (new)

Mel haha, library fines!!! I owe 1.50 but they close early today.
I just started reading The Time Traveler's Wife

I only read like the first few pages and I love it!!!!!
I can't wait to continue reading. Maybe if I can manage to pull myself away from the computer I will get to read!

message 33: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Oh Poor you Kasey!

I have library fines too lol. I think I owe somewhere near $35. I had a whole stack that i forgot to get back on time.

message 34: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

and i just started Fantasy Lover (Dark-Hunter, #0) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Oh and I highly recommend The League series by Sherrilyn Kenyon!!!!Just finished it and i LOVED it

message 35: by Dija (new)

Dija Currently reading Twice Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires, #3) by Chloe Neill and it's proving to be much better than Friday Night Bites (Chicagoland Vampires, #2) by Chloe Neill , thank God.

message 36: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

Lazuline wrote: "Currently reading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Heard it was good, so might as well try it out."

Got my twin to read it!! She loves!! <3

message 37: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

oh, currently reading Night Myst, Night Myst (Indigo Court, #1) by Yasmine Galenorn

message 38: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Oh let me know if that ones good, I bought it recently

message 39: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

I thinks its pretty good!!! Hot vamps, hotter super evil fae, and sexy wind using witch <3

message 40: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Wow, thats a lot of hot people lmao

message 41: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

of course!! only good books have 'em! <3

message 42: by Starzee, Group under serious construction! (new)

Haha ur right about that. Hey have you read the League series? By Sherrilyn Kenyon

Born of Night (The League, #1) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Fire (The League, #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon Born of Ice (The League, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

message 43: by Tiny, Currently revamping (new)

Tiny ♥Hearts (tinyhearts) | 2412 comments Mod
Just finished Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. It's similar to The Mortal Instruments,and the main guy is somewhat of a Jace Wayland LOL it's a good read, but not as good as The Mortal Instruments I must say...highlight of it was MAGNUS!!!

message 44: by Dija (new)

Dija Marielle wrote: "Lazuline wrote: "Currently reading City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments, #1) by Cassandra Clare Heard it was good, so might as well try it out."

Got my twin to read it!! She loves!! <3"

I love it to bits, too. And I'm glad there's another series out there that deserves its reputation.

message 45: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

☆♥Starzee♥☆ wrote: "Haha ur right about that. Hey have you read the League series? By Sherrilyn Kenyon

Born of Night (The League, #1) by Sherrilyn KenyonBorn of Fire (The League, #2) by Sherrilyn KenyonBorn of Ice (The League, #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon"

noooo, but it looks awesome-like!!!!! <3

message 46: by Mary frances (new)

Mary frances (red_mary) | 21 comments r they good

message 47: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

which ones?

message 48: by Mary frances (new)

Mary frances (red_mary) | 21 comments all

message 49: by Marielle, cool cat, good cat, pussy cat (new)

lol. well, we usually dont post them if we think they're bad ;)

message 50: by Mary frances (new)

Mary frances (red_mary) | 21 comments well thy could!! lol! jk!

« previous 1 3 4