Let's All Write STORIES!!! discussion

Realistic Fiction > Help! i totally need somebody!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 91 (91 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Kendel walks the halls of her new school, she feels pretty good until these girls wearing designer heels and tiny skirts show up. Kendel would never have clothes like that, it's not her fault that she gets the hand-me-downs from her older sister

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

"i'm liz! and this is Emilia" th blonde girl said. she flicked her hair back making it shimmer. A blonde boy walked past and gazed at liz. Kendel looked at him, amazed.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 07:53AM) (new)

the girl with black curly hair, emilia, said, "now GET OUT ofour locker terriotory!" Kendel hurridly went to the other side of the hall

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

'oooh! i'm kendel! well im kinda new..." kendel replied.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes!!!!!))

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2008 12:03PM) (new)

"oh, they're just super popular and most boys like them, i don't! oh, and i made up a nick ame for them, just call them the pretties," Jake said, "don't listen to them, they HATE new kids"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

(bye)

message 8: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (Bye!)

message 9: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 11:03AM) (new)

Kendal doodled and daydreamed through most of her classes. class itself was boring. but the drama at school was more fun to watch. Kendel walked into the cafeteria and saw Liz Benton with her gang, Emilia Karsh, Ashley Step, Gwen gillwood, Lauren Oaks, and Andrea Red.
"why don't you come and sit with us!" Andrea asked. She was the only nice girl in the popular group. Liz cackled, "you want that freak to sit with us?"
then cheryl corder came over to see what was going on, she was Jake's twin sister, and she was nice.
"whats all the drama?" Cheryl asked Kendel.

message 10: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Kendel felt like she wasn't worth their time. "Yes, I do!" Andrea stated.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"she's cool!" Andrea admitted
"cool?!?!?!" liz spat she was in hystaria

message 12: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "Oh come on Liz!! you don't even know her!" Andrea argued. Kendel felt like she was just a big problem now.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Andrea plucked one of Kendels doodle's out of her binder.
"look at this!" Andrea stated. Kendel seriously liked 2 draw anime and make fun of evil teachers. Liz was laughing so hard at the drawing of the evil math teacher that she could hardly breathe, "now that is funny"

message 14: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Kendel felt a bit of hope flicker in her. "really?" she asked.

message 15: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 11:22AM) (new)

"ya! i hate mr. Misha too! and i hate math!" liz confessed, "doesn't everybody?"
"what did you just say?" Mr. Misha yelled. he was on lunch duty. Kendel crumpled up the paper quickly. Mr. Misha was really evil and would give out detention in a snap.

((hello????))

message 16: by Kataury (new)

Kataury Mr. Misha was a fairly large and fat man with only so much hair. He walked over to the girls table

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

"now what are you girls talking about?" he asked angirly.

message 18: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "nothing Mr. Misha!" Andrea said sweetly. Mr. Misha looked at the girls suspiciously, seeing them all wearing innocent smiles.

message 19: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 11:41AM) (new)

"And about the test on monday.." Liz said sweetly, "how long is it going to be?"
"only 5 pages!" Mrs. Misha answered. Once he was gone kendal moaned:
"not another test!"
"i guess you put a lot of though into that drawing..." Cheryl sighed. the girls watched Mr. Misha waddle to a table of cute boys, wondering to talk about..

message 20: by Kataury (new)

Kataury "So, Kendel! Where did you come from?" Andrea asked.

message 21: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 12:08PM) (new)

"i came from pensecola florida, it was fun down there, more fun than i think of Atlanta!" kendel confessed (atlanta Georgia.. A town!)
"well welcome to A town Cheryl laughed., "luckily we're in the good parts and not in the hood, you know, colledge park"
"well i live real close to here" kendel said

((bye))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"nothing much..." Kendel replied, "want to sit with us?"
"no..." said Jake softly, "we sit with the wranglers, not the popukars.."
Kendel decided to sit with the wranglers because Liz gave Kendel a mean look.
"tell us more about where you live, what neighborhood?" Jake said. Kendel started to think. She didn't live hwere liz and Emilia lived, the 'mansion park' kendel called it. Kendel lived in a small house on the backroads.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Kendel sighed. "Well, I live, well, yeah." She didn't like talking about her family a lot. Her mom and dad were divorced, and her mom never talked to them.
"It's alright." Jake said. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or anything."
"That's okay." Kendel said.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 01:42PM) (new)

"ya... its kinda a mess, right after moving in. you know, boxes everywhere!" kendal improvised. also her sister was always annoying her and her mom was always angry. the only talking was a fight

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "I wouldn't know," Jake said. "I've never moved."

message 26: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 01:47PM) (new)

"whats it like?" cheryl asked.
"stressfull" kendel said. she thought of her old house and when her parents will still together.

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Jake gave Kendel a funny look, like he knew she wasn't telling them something.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"so are we friends?" Jake and cheryl asked, "we have to get you to know the group"

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"how about you? ooops! Cheryl is your sister!" (*u* kendel is sooo me...)"well who else is there in this group?"
"theres Devon..." Jake said pointing to a girl with eyeliner"

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» Devon smiled and waved to Kendel. She shyly waved back.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Devon then started to talk to another boy named will. Devon kinda looked like the leader of the group.
((GOTTA GO.... SRY BYE!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "There's Cecily," Cheryl added, motioning to a somewhat plain girl with brown hair and brown eyes. "She's on the track team. She's really fast."

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Um..." Kendel remarked uncertainly, "will I be expected to remember all these people and names?"
(How old are they?)

message 34: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 19, 2008 02:37PM) (new)

(i don't know... this could be middle school, if it is then i'd want it to be seventh grade!)
"and does your clique have a name?" Kendal asked.
"yes," said Cheryl, "some people call us the wranglers because of Devon Angler.. she had this war against the populars in 6th grade and they started to call us and her teh wranglers... and its not a bad name!"
((we have to make kendel a little more stupid, kinda like me stupid... not like academicly stupid....*u*))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (alrighty)
"A war?" Kendel questioned.

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

"yes..." chryl sighed, "Devon stole Ashley Stepp's boyfriend, Bredan and they had a war after that"
" a voilent war?" kendel asked

message 37: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (what'd I miss?)

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"so thats where the wranglers came from!" kendel acknoledged, "at my old skool, if anyone had a war.. it would be a huge fight at the beach... it would be one of those swordfights to death in teh movies... but people would just get hurt... no death.. pesecola wasn't that bad of a town.." *u*
((i image kendel as kinda tall with dirty blonde long hair... straight but wavy at the bottom hair...))

message 39: by s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (last edited Jun 20, 2008 08:07AM) (new)

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (same here)
Devon walked over and sat down by Kendel. "Where's Pensecola?"

message 40: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 20, 2008 08:02AM) (new)

"on the pan handle of florida," she said finding it hard to ignore Devon's southern accent and the heavy eyeliner stare (i imagine Devon with short and sharp dark brown hair.. kinda what i look like...)
((have we decided on teh age???? or does is need to be older/younger...))
((and by the way... its pensecola like cola.. with an N... its very important 2 spell it right cuz otherwise... well u know.. it lookes weird! REMEMBER TEH N!!!!))

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» (i did =D actually, i just edited it, but i'll remember!)

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

(its OK i am the worst speller ever. i was just worried that in the end that name would turn into an innapropriet word... sighs) Devon nodded and said, "stay away from Liz!' then Devon sat back down at her seat and startedd to talk to Seth.
"Hi new girl..." Liz said making her way over to the wrangglers' table, "i think we need to go on a shopping trip! how about today!"
"sure... why not? i just need to call my mom!" kendal agreed ot was one more step to being popular

message 43: by Angel♥ (new)

Angel♥ (angellover512) | 179 comments ((isn't this supposed to go in the write as you go along catagory ur somthing like that?))

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

(idk... when i created teh page it just automaticly went here!)
"Sure.. can i borrow your phone?" Kendel asked Liz.
"why don't you have a phone?" liz asked

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "My mom said she get me one for my birthday this year." Kendel said.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

"OMG!" i can't believe u don't have a phone!" Liz gasspes, "youe seriously are a deprived child!!!!" liz pilled her i phone out of her purse

s•u•n•s•h•i•n•e «§KENZ§» "Thanks," Kendel said.
"She doesn't seem spoiled," Andrea pointed out. "I can't say that much about the rest of us."
Kendel flushed in embarassment.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

liz gave Andrea a mean look. the bell rang and now it was time for 6th period... joy...

message 50: by Kataury (new)

Kataury (ha ha!! The world of middle school!)

« previous 1