Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Need a Book Recommendation

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Foxy Grandma (new)

Foxy Grandma (foxygrandma) I am trying to find a decent PR/UF book that is about espionage or where the main character is a spy for a challenge in another group. Any suggestions?

message 2: by Regina (new)

Regina Polli | 7 comments I`m reading Enemy Lover. They are not spy, but work for undercover organizations. I`m loving it!

message 3: by Nairabell (new)

Nairabell | 193 comments How about Christine Feehan's Ghostwalker books? Not spies per say, but a secret military unit that does spy like things.

message 4: by Joanne (new)

Joanne (needsun) | 32 comments Here is one that has a spy as a main character but I am not too sure if it fits under the PR/UF category.

Hello Gorgeous!

Heres the story: One minute Im out with my sorority sisters; the next, theres a terrible accident (beyond my friend Staceys outfit) , and Im waking up in some weird clinic with the Eggheads Du Jour telling me Im now officially a human cyborg, and Im supposed to work for them from now on. You know, super spy style stop people from doing evil things and stuff. Uh, hellodid I ask for this? Ive got a beauty salon to run. If those bad guys need highlights and a pedicure, call me. Otherwise, Ill be at the bar..Okay. So it is cool to move faster than a Ford Mustang when I need to, even if its totally hard on my shoes. But I just want to get back to my old, normal life. Except The Bossthats his name, I swearwants me to bring in another human cyborg on the run. And heres the thing: Hes totally gorgeous. Smart. Funny. And, um, his "enhancements"? Lets just say hes not faster than a speeding bullet, if you know what I mean. So whats a former party girl-turned-spy-cyborg supposed to do? Arrest the hunk? Turn him in? Neutralize him? As if...

Diane ~Firefly~ | 97 comments Beth wrote: "I am trying to find a decent PR/UF book that is about espionage or where the main character is a spy for a challenge in another group. Any suggestions?"

Red-Headed Stepchild by Jaye Wells has the main character (an assassin) being sent by the ruling vampires to infiltrate and spy on (and probably kill) a splinter group.

Once Upon Stilettos by Shanna Swendson (2nd book in series) has Katie tasked with finding the spy where she works.

Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane, #1) by Jaye Wells Once Upon Stilettos (Enchanted, Inc., Book 2) by Shanna Swendson

message 6: by Heather in FL (new)

Heather in FL (heather_fl) Joanne wrote: "Here is one that has a spy as a main character but I am not too sure if it fits under the PR/UF category.

Hello Gorgeous!

Heres the story: One minute Im out with my sorority sis..."

I read this and it was kinda cute. It's a typical snarky, vapid heroine from MaryJanice Davidson, but yes, she is technically a spy.

message 7: by Foxy Grandma (new)

Foxy Grandma (foxygrandma) Thanks guys, that gives me some ideas to go with. I appreciate it.