Team Edward ~ Team Jacob discussion

TEAM EDWARD

Comments Showing 1-50 of 401 (401 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

message 1: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Sophiee.†. WaylandMellarkTallynCullen (BookLoversYeYe) | 1146 comments Mod
GOOOOO!!!! EDWARD okay guys now this is team edward HQ!!! HAVE FUN!!!

CIAO

message 2: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

how much do you love edward:
http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/2CyMu4-/D...

♫Rose4ever♫ ~ Katerina  Mikhailov  ~    (Team Dimitri/Gale/Jace) 54%
(7 out of 13 Correct)

haha yeah im not that much of a edward fan!!!lol

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV HIM!!!!!!! HES MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 5: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Prabhjot wrote: "EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LUV HIM!!!!!!! HES MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I AM HONNORED TO HAVE YOU IN THIS CLUB!!! even though edward is mine!!!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Uh, what if your on Team Edward until Jacob takes his shihrt off?? Does that still count?? :P

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i love edward buy i hate jacob in the books but really like him in the films.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) ALWAYS TEAM EDWARD. NO MATTER HOW NUDE JACOB IS. LOL. I DIDNT LIKE HIM IN THE BOOKS OR THE MOVIES. GRR LOL

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i liked jacob in both. and no matter how nude? lol jk

message 10: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Stacy loves Edward Cullen wrote: "ALWAYS TEAM EDWARD. NO MATTER HOW NUDE JACOB IS. LOL. I DIDNT LIKE HIM IN THE BOOKS OR THE MOVIES. GRR LOL"

HONORED!!! <3 <3

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Stace, i just felt sorry for him in the films because he loves bella so much but i think he only loves bella because in the end she is the key to finding his soulmate.
but i do hate him in the books.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) KAY- I UNDERSTAND. AND I WAS HAPPY AT THE END WHEN HE ENDED UP IMPRINTED WITH NESSIE. BECAUSE AS MUCH AS I HATED HIM, I DID WANT HIM TO BE A PART OF BELLA'S LIFE BEACUSE CLEARLY THEY LOVED EACHOTHER. JUST IN A DIFFERENT WAY. SO, I GUESS, SO AS HE DIDNT GET IN THE WAY OF EDWARD AND BELLA... HE WAS OK. LOL

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i know. i've read the books twice and i liked him so much better the second time because i knew that he didn't end up with bella. lol
i liked the fact that he imprinted with nessie because i wanted him to have a happy ending 2.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) AGREED. I WAS HAPPY TO SEE HIM AND EDWARD BECAME FRIENDS.

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) me 2

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) yup. but i didn't really like the ending of da last book :(

message 17: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments i know i i was hoping for somthing more from the last book. i mean she bult up all f this supence and nothing is to come of it. ps Jake is awesome!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) OMG i know. i was quite disappointed with breaking dawn because of the build up to the volturi coming, i thought there was gonna b a big fight and i got quite excited and really wanted them 2 fight. its not like i wanted any1 to b killed or anything but i was really disappointed that there was a massive build up and then they just talked and left. they could have had a little bit of a fight but nothing happened???

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) They got you all hyped up for a fight with the Volturi, and then the Volturi chicken out and leave. Its sooooo not cool! I wanted a fight sooo bad! (and that does not make me violent!) :P

message 20: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments me to and i just wanted less suppence and more action.

message 21: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

Jasmine wrote: "They got you all hyped up for a fight with the Volturi, and then the Volturi chicken out and leave. Its sooooo not cool! I wanted a fight sooo bad! (and that does not make me violent!) :P"

I kind of wanted a fight too!! but i was scared that if there was a fight one of the cullens would die!!! nessie, or eddie or bella!!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) i didn't want anyone to die but i thought it was kinda pointless building up to a fight that wasn't gonna happen. i just wanted a little bit of action. this is why there are so many different vamp series i now like better than twilight because they have more action in it and while twilight is an awesome love story there's hardly any action in it and nothing to keep me excited and glued to the book.

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i know. i was pretty sure that stephanie wouldn't let any of the cullens die, they were her whole story. But just like Kay said, it was pointless to build up all that suspense!

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Totally. if u want an exciting vamp series, Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine are amazing.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I WAS SCARED THAT ESME WAS GONNA DIE IF THEY WERE GONNA FIGHT. I DONT KNOW WHY I THOUGHT HER BUT I WAS JUST LIKE OMG, IF ANYTHING GOES DOWN AND ONE OF THE CULLENS DIE ITS SO GONNA BE ESME! I LOVE HER

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) Yeah, in eclipse when they're in the war against the newborns i couldn't imagine esme fighting coz she's so nice.

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I KNOW, RIGHT?

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love esme

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) shes cool. she's like the sweet loving mom. but my fav. person would either be Emmett or Jasper

Kayleigh {K-Books} (kayley_12) I love Emmett. he's just amazing. lol

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) i kno!!! he's soooo cool.

message 32: by Lindsay (new)

Lindsay (goodreadscombammy13) | 187 comments Jasmine wrote: "shes cool. she's like the sweet loving mom. but my fav. person would either be Emmett or Jasper"

i use 2 like Jasper B4 i liked Jacob i guess i like names that start with J's

Stacy Ivashkov  (socogal17) I FREAKIN LOVE CARLISLE!

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) Lindsay wrote: "Jasmine wrote: "shes cool. she's like the sweet loving mom. but my fav. person would either be Emmett or Jasper"

i use 2 like Jasper B4 i liked Jacob i guess i like names that start with J's"

lol

message 35: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 358 comments Mod
team edward all the way!!

message 36: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

eddiee!!! heya btw!! go gurl!

message 37: by Tran (new)

heyy i love both twilight and mortal instrument!

message 38: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 818 comments Mod
I love twilight ... but never read mortal instrument ... but I'll be reading it soon............

message 39: by Tran (new)

u should read it :)

message 40: by Shwetika (new)

hmm ya I'm gone read it in this winter break ....

message 41: by Tran (new)

awesome! i hav winter break in three more week :(

message 42: by Shwetika (new)

mine too. Although i've bought 1st book of series yesterday and have started reading it and so far it's good.......

message 43: by Tran (new)

yea it awesome..i start the first book a couple days away...and i cant put it down

message 44: by Shwetika (new)

ya i know i've read around 50 pages in 1 go and was like let me read more when my mom called me for lunch......

message 45: by Tran (new)

ooh kool

message 46: by Shwetika (new)

:)

message 47: by Tran (new)

:D

message 48: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (last edited Nov 28, 2010 08:12PM) (new)

Shwetika wrote: "I love twilight ... but never read mortal instrument ... but I'll be reading it soon............"

OMG!!! missin out big! have to read!!!! they are my most favorite books eva!!

message 49: by Shwetika (new)

ya i started up- with the 1st one and it's awesome......Going to read the whole series ..... :)

message 50: by Sophiee.†., forever... ~~~~<3 (new)

its amazing gud that ur reading it!!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9