Team Edward discussion

The First Chapter oF Breaking Dawn

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Bakeshow (last edited Feb 25, 2009 02:14AM) (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) ***Ok, You've been duly warned, here we are discussing the first Chapter of Breaking Dawn. If you haven't read it and don't want it to be spoiled, I suggest you wait and re-visit when you do.***

So... what did you guys think? I just read it today (sheepish that it took me so long to get to a book store) and I'm pretty sure I'm already in love with BD... Waiting for August is going to be the death of me!

message 2: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (donyelle) a read it a few weeks ago or something like that i don't remember...but the first chapter got me hooked already! it was awesome and i really can't wait for August! Go Edward!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

i read it not to long ago too!! :D it was very interesting..... i thought it was funny on how she couldnt handle the car edward got her :)

message 4: by Bakeshow (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) hahah.. I thought that was hilarious! I love that there is a "before and after" car. I wonder what the after car will be... hmmm...

I also think it's awesome that Charlie thought that Renee would be the one to freak out, and she wasn't! HAHAHA!

message 5: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (donyelle) i liked the part when Charlie was accusing Bella of being pregnant. haha

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

That part was weird lol. I liked the chapter and waiting for August will be the same as biting my head off.

message 7: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 9 comments Where did you find this? I couldn't find it online.

message 8: by Bakeshow (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) It's not online. You have to read it in the special edition of Eclipse. I just read it in the bookstore.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah. plus the special edition also comes with Team Edward or Team Jacob T-shirt transfers and an exclusive Breaking Dawn poster. lol

message 10: by Danielle (new)

Danielle (donyelle) really? i read it online, but im not sure what website. it was a website my friend sent me. i heard other people read it online too, so maybe you could keep looking :)

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

i already have it. lol(the first chapter is REALLY good!)

message 12: by Bakeshow (new)

Bakeshow (bakeshow77) I know there was a website that posted part of the first chapter. The link is on SM's web page, but other than that it SHOULDN'T be on the web. I won't say people don't do ilegal things... so you may find it somewhere.

message 13: by Lana (new)

Lana | 1 comments hey where is the link? i couldn't find it and i REALLY want to read it.

message 15: by Charity (new)

Charity | 4 comments This link is for part of the first chapter. Crap, I have to go buy a special ed copy of Eclipse. I can't not read anything that is out there in this series. I'm really excited for aug 2.

message 16: by Bessie (new)

Bessie (bessluck) | 3 comments i found it online yesterday, but it was allot of work

message 17: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 61 comments Mod
You can find it online, but's illegal so it's hard to do.

message 18: by Allysa (new)

Allysa (luba243) | 3 comments Ok i thought it was good but Stephanie Meyer could just be wrighting that to make more money i mean it's just Twilight from Edwards point of view come on.

☼Alethia☼ change is good...sometimes... (beadingbuddies2) | 1 comments If you join the group twilight lovers it is in the disscusion post So did you read the first chapter of breaaking dawn I know I did...

message 20: by Nohbody (new)

Nohbody 1336034 "Ok i thought it was good but Stephanie Meyer could just be wrighting that to make more money i mean it's just Twilight from Edwards point of view come on."

She said flat out if her publishers weren't interested in it she would post it on her site for free! I don't think she's interested in making more money. She said people ask her questions about Edward she would think to be "obvious." I think she just wants us to understand him more. I am more than excited to read Twilight from Edwards perspective. He is far more interesting than Bella. AND she said that it would only be the 1 book from his perspective not all 3.

message 21: by Kristina (new)

Kristina | 61 comments Mod
This board is about Breaking Dawn *Allysa* not Midnight Sun.

message 22: by Janepage (new)

Janepage I am soooo excited for Breaking Dawn now!!