What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Children's/YA > name in the title... [s]

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments i accidentally deleted my drafts from my phone. the 40-some drafts i lost were various little reminders and things like that (if someone would like to help me with that problem, that would be appreciated as well!). among these were book titles. i can't remember them all (there were a lot!) but i remember one that had a name in the title. and the author's last name was from a-d. and i think it was a hardcover. sorry that's all i remember. =/

message 2: by Jena (new)

Jena | 40 comments Do you know at least what genre it was?

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle (missmeesh) Or even the story line?

message 4: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments Jena wrote: "Do you know at least what genre it was?"

teen fiction

message 5: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments Milly wrote: "Or even the story line?"

no. i know that the author wrote companions/sequels to it though.

message 6: by Jena (new)

Jena | 40 comments How about: New release or old book?

message 7: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments Jena wrote: "How about: New release or old book?"

no idea. i saw the book at half price books though, so i'm guessing it's not that new.

message 8: by Kevyn (new)

Kevyn Do you remember if the name in the title was male/female, common/unique, or anything? ?

Jess wrote: "i accidentally deleted my drafts from my phone. the 40-some drafts i lost were various little reminders and things like that (if someone would like to help me with that problem, that would be appre..."

message 9: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments Kevyn wrote: "Do you remember if the name in the title was male/female, common/unique, or anything? ?

Jess wrote: "i accidentally deleted my drafts from my phone. the 40-some drafts i lost were various little ..."

pretty sure it was a girl. and most likely it's unique-ish.

message 10: by Jess (new)

Jess Jimenez (jessjim) | 6 comments Found it! it's called The Fortunes of Indigo Skye. i found it walking through the aisles of kroger, lol. i freaked out, i was so psyched! anyways, thanks for y'alls help.

message 11: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Vegan (lisavegan) | 1396 comments Thanks, Jess, for letting us know.