Redwall discussion

Which of your fav. Character where killed off?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 93 (93 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Which of your fav. character where killed off? Warning, this discussion my contain spoilers.
Mine are Mask, Finbarr, Flandor, Bragoon and Saro, Rose, Felldoh, and I that's all I can think of right now.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Most of the bad guys! Why can't any of them ever turn good?

message 3: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments mine was Feragho the Assassin. In my fanfiction book, the main character was trained by him.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I LOVE FARAGHO!!!!

message 5: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments if i could have any weapon I would totally chose knives!

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Knives and a bow are my fav.

message 7: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments There was one bad guy that turned good. "Cap'n, you killed her! You killed the nice ol' badger lady!" Remember him?
And I think the main reason most bad guys don't turn good is because it is unrealistic, if you know what I mean. Oh, am I the only who cried for the good guys? Cause if I am then I feel a little lame, lol.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah I know!
That was from The Bellmaker (one of my favs).

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) POOOOOOOOOOOOOR MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVED HIM!

AND BRAGOON AND SARO!

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) That made me cry!

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) SAROBANDO!!!!!!! NOOOOOOO!

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) :(

message 13: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments that deserves another :(

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah, so sad!

message 15: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments I know!!! I couldn't believe it when he killed of Bragoon and Saro!!! I cried so hard.

message 16: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments I don't like the ending of Martin the Warrior:(

message 17: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Me either, it kinda ruined the book, lol

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) And poor Rose died! :(

message 19: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments I know! I think Martin should have got married. It would have done him some good, and he would be a little happier, and the book not so depressing.

message 20: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah I agree!

message 21: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Yay!!!

message 22: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) :D

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) No I think Rose should have died. Sometimes really good characters die, but then you look at how the other charcters deal with it.

message 24: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments True, and if Rose had not died then he wouldn't have gone wandering and then Redwall would not be here, Mossflower(the book)wouldn't be here, Legend Of Luke(2)wouldn't be here. So all because one mouse died we have these books.

message 25: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Yes, but I'm a girl, I don't think logically, I think emotionally, and I still think Martin should have gotten married and had a son. When I was little, before I read the books and only watched the tv series, I always though Matthais was a descendant of Martin.

message 26: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments Its a whole cycle, now there will probably be another Matthais, Mattimeo then Martin....

message 27: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments There hasn't been so far, but maybe he has that planned for the future.

message 28: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments that would be cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 29: by Redwallcrazy (last edited Sep 18, 2010 06:58AM) (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments totally!!!!!!!!! Though I usually go for otters more than mice, but I do like that line.
I still think Skipper rules though.

message 30: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments I loved Taggerung, he was a great character. Me and some of my friends thought up Redmall where its modern Redwall and the Sword Of Martin could be like a Beret Light 50-cal, That would be so cool to me...

message 31: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments ??

message 32: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments ?? what? you don't know what a beret light is? *gasp*

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Lol, nope neither do I.

message 34: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Nope, I don't. So....
??

message 35: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments Its a 50 cal sniper rifle!!!!!

message 36: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Oh..ok.

message 37: by Joshua (new)

Joshua Stapp | 25 comments Or it could be two Desert Eagles

message 38: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments I thought it was a gun! But there reason I didn't know was because there aren't any guns in Redwall. I, personally, like it that way. I like the midevil feel to the redwall books. Otherwise, it just wouldn't be as fun.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) I agree.

message 40: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) NOOOOOO!!! Why did they kill rose. *SOB* oh hey liz, I had no Idea you liked red wall. HI Red.

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah, *sigh* that was so sad. *sniff sniff*

Lol, yeah I've loved redwall for like EVER!!

message 42: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) I used to read each book like 18 times. The T.V version is cool too.

message 43: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Yeah, read them all, seen them all.

message 44: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) AWESOME

message 45: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) :D

message 46: by Redwallcrazy (new)

Redwallcrazy (redwallcrazybigkotfan) | 58 comments Yay! Me too!!!! I've read all the book except the last two over 25 times. I'm not upsesed or anything.

message 47: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) WOW!!!!

message 48: by Elizabeth (last edited Nov 24, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Lol, I own all of them, and I have a signed copy of Eulalia! Only it was already signed when I got it.

Have you read the other books by Brian Jacques, Eph? Besides Redwall?

message 49: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) Not really. I manily stuck with Redwall.

message 50: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) You should read the Flying DuchmanCastaways of the Flying Dutchman.

« previous 1