Harry Potter vs Twilight discussion

Twilight vs Harry Potter > Dumbledore VS Edward Cullen! ^^

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Dumbledore would win. Hands down.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah. I'm betting on Dumbledore. Watch Andy say Edward though, Laurena!!

message 3: by Andy (new)

Andy No, not gonna happen. Dumbledore would own! Harry Vs Edward... Edward. Dumbledore vs Edward... ALBUS!

message 4: by Suzie (new)

Suzie Conquest (MsConquest) | 10 comments CLEARLY it would be Edward Cullen ... can Dumbledore move as fast as a vampire? I think not.

message 5: by Andy (new)

Andy *clears throat* "Movious fastier!" he moves faster, Dumbledore can make spells up on the spot. Im sure, he's talented.

message 6: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments I don't think Dumbledore would even need to move fast to win. He could just stand there do a spell, without even saying anything, and win. Plus...can't Dumbledore go invisible or something without the use of Harry's cloak? If not, I'm sure he's not above stealing it again.

Edward can only hear the general direction of the thoughts. He would hear Dumbledore coming, but wouldn't be able to attack him.

message 7: by Andy (new)

Andy That is true, and Dumbledore has the elder wand.... so

message 8: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Yeah. Two of the deathly hallows would beat a vampire...I think.

message 9: by Andy (new)

Andy ya, plus depending on what point in time this is, dumbledore would have the resersection stone, or be dead... so its either immortal or dead.

message 10: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Yeah. But Edward is dead too. So it would be pretty fair. Dumbledore could totally fight from beyond the grave. He's just that amazing.

message 11: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Andy. You should be on right now. I know you have Art class...

message 12: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments But Dumbledore can read minds too.

So while Edward thought he was reading Dumbledore's mind, he could really be reading his own mind. That would throw him off his game and then Dumbledore would win.

message 13: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah Dumbledore can go invisible and he can apparate also, so as soon as Edward drew too near he could just apparate farter away.

message 14: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Sorry Sus. But I did vote for Edward to win against Harry, along with Andy. :)

message 15: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Dumbledore isn't my favourite, but I can't say he wouldn't dominate over Edward. Edward is just dumb compared to him. He sparkles!

I say that, and I defend Jasper and Emmett. I'm contradictory.

message 16: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah, me too!

message 17: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Haha. Yeah. But who wouldn't defend their favourites?

message 18: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah. It wouldn't make sense if you didn't!!

message 19: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) I'm getting off now. See you tomorrow Laurena!!

message 20: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments And then you shoot down the ones you hate...or highly dislike.
Bye!

message 21: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Bye!!

message 22: by Andy (new)

Andy k so you're saying that i make no sense because i support edward when i prefer harry?

message 23: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Sorta. It makes sense to me obviously, since I was doing that too. But to other people who don't realize how obsessed you are with Harry Potter, it can be confusing.

message 24: by Andy (new)

Andy Well, i am obsessed with Harry Potter, but he would still die in a fight with the crazed vampire.

message 25: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Yep. There's no doubt about that.

message 26: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) I totally agree!! :)

message 27: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 206 comments umm here I'm goin non twilight *sigh* Dumbledore!

message 28: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yeah Christina!!

message 29: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 206 comments lol :) hahahaha

message 30: by Andy (new)

Andy GO DUMBLEDORE!!

message 31: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 206 comments YA!

message 32: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Yipee!

message 33: by Becca (new)

Becca (harrypotterfreak13) Yes!!

message 34: by Andy (new)

Andy YETI!!!

message 35: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Yeti????

message 36: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 206 comments hahah YETI!!!

message 37: by Andy (new)

Andy well everyone was saying "y" words with a bunch of !!! so that's what i put

message 38: by Dodgegirl (new)

Dodgegirl | 206 comments (Guess what Andy!! I made my "pong game" have a ball that is kirby spinnin in circles, the one i showed you yesterady!!!)

message 39: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) OK, Harry would so win against Edward.
1. Harry has a broomstick (flying)
2. Harry has the sword of Gryffindor (could a vampire stand against goblin-tempered metal? I think not)
3. Harry has a wand
You can make any argument you like but Harry will WIN!

message 40: by Andy (new)

Andy 1, The broomstick would not help- he would be flying, so when he shot at edward, edward would have time to dodge, because harry is far enough away. So then harry flies closer to give edward less time to dodge, and edward, jumps and sucks harry's blood.

2, yes, edward could, if harry cut a piece of edward off Edward could lick it and glue it back on (says so in the bree tanner thing) plus the goblin made metal isn't strong enough (plus the sword isn't harry's, it belongs to the school).

3, again, If far enough away, Edward could dodge, if closer edward could pounce.

I just countered all of your arguments.

message 41: by Andy (new)

Andy 1, this is Dumbledore vs Edward

2, if edward was far enough away than he could dodge, so the broomstick wouldn't help.

3, the sword of gryffindore isn't strong enough

4, same as 2.

message 42: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Same difference, there isn't a Harry vs Edward anyways, and people have been doing harry vs edward here anyways

Harry could dodge just as easily with Apparating

how would you know? it's goblin-tempered

Harry would win because in the HP world, vampires are much more easily defeated, just ask Lupin.

message 43: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy even Voldemort couldn't beat Albus
and since Eddy can't beat him then i guess he would lose against Dumbldore as well.

Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore is amazing.

message 44: by Andy (new)

Andy i love his name, but hate him.

message 45: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments Dumbeldore would beat Edward. Harry would not. Simple as that. Just because you say that vampires in the HP world are easily defeated doesn't mean that Edward would be, because he's from the Twilight world. Secondly, goblin-tempered metal or not, the sword would only hinder Edward. Just metal will not kill him. That is how to kill a werewolf...and only quicksilver then. And, Harry isn't that great at apparating. And with Edward's uncanny ability to hear thoughts, Edward would know where Harry was going, what he was planning on doing, and be able to counter it within a second, because Meyer's vampires think on many different levels, and can carry on multiple trains of thought all at once, and at very high speeds. Therefore Harry loses to Edward.

message 46: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Andy wrote: "i love his name, but hate him."

BLASPHEMY!

message 47: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) Of course the sword wouldn't kill him- but it would hurt him. To fully kill a vampire in Edward's world, you need to burn it. Harry could use Fiendfyre, or cursed fire. Even Hermione's bluebell flames might do it. An Impediment Jinx could easily slow Edward in his tracks. If Harry is far enough away, Edward couldn't hear his thoughts. Then he could Apparate in without Edward knowing.

Why are we assuming they are both in their own worlds? In Harry's world, a vampire is killed much more easily. In Edward's world, Harry couldn't exist. Therefore, they wouldn't be facing off in the first place.

Even if they were together, they'd be on the same side. They might even be friends.

message 48: by Laurena (new)

Laurena | 309 comments If Harry is far enough away for Edward to not hear his thoughts, he'd have to be a mile away or more.

And I agree that they would probably be friends. They probably would have teamed up to defeat their respective bad guys.

message 49: by Kimathy (new)

Kimathy Harry Potter is a smart enough person to know not to be friends with a twit.

message 50: by Maggie (new)

Maggie (maggie-swift) True that, but maybe alliance? Maybe Voldemort heads the Volturi, or something like that.

« previous 1 3