Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Archive (Inactive Reading Lists) > To Be Read Clean Up

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Archer (new)

Archer I will be doing another personal challenge of cleaning up my TBR section.. I have so many new books since I got my Nook that I need to clean up before I can buy anymore or do challenges.

My last challenge was only 17 books I have over 124 in my TBR section.. I'm going to give myself till July 31st to clean out as many books as I can.. I will be going by series so going to start off with one I'm reading now..

A couple of the series included here are trial run's I've never read the Authors before. If I have never read them before I reserve the right to not continue a book and will remove it from my list.

This list contains 22 books:

Caitlin Kittredge : Nocturne City Series
1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

JR ward: Black Dagger Brotherhood Series
1. Lover Mine - Book 8

Charlaine Harris: Sookie Stackhouse Series
1. Dead in the Family - Book 10

Jenna Black: Morgan Kingsley Series
1. The Devil Inside

Jennifer Estep - Elemental Assassin Series
1. Spiders Bite

C.E. Murphy - Walker Papers
1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

Kim Harrison - Rachel Morgan Series
1. Black Magic Sanction - Book 8

Kelley Armstrong - Darkest Powers Series
1. The Summoning

Ilona Andrews - The Edge Series
1. On the Edge

Richelle Mead - Georgina Kincaid Series
1. Succubus Blues

Rachel Vincent - Soul Screamers Series
1. My Soul to Take

Devon Monk - Allie Beckstrom Series
1. Magic to the Bone

Patricia Briggs - Mercedes Thompson Series
1. Iron Kissed Book 3

P.C. Cast - House of Night Series
1. Tempted Book 6

Lara Adrian - Midnight Breed Series
1. Veil Of Midnight Book 5
2. Ashes of Midnight Book 6
3. Shades of Midnight Book 7

Kresley Cole - Immortals After Dark Series
1. Kiss of a Demon King book 7
2. Pleasure of a Dark Prince Book 8

Jeaniene Frost - Night Huntress Series
1. First Drop of Crimson - Book 1

Pure Blood (Nocturne City, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 2: by Archer (new)

Archer I will be doing another personal challenge of cleaning up my TBR section.. I have so many new books since I got my

Nook that I need to clean up before I can buy anymore or do challenges.

My last challenge was only 17 books I have over 124 in my TBR section.. I'm going to give myself till July 31st to

clean out as many books as I can.. I will be going by series so going to start off with one I'm reading now..

A couple of the series included here are trial run's I've never read the Authors before. If I have never read them

before I reserve the right to not continue a book and will remove it from my list.

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. On the Edge

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed Book 3

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Iron Kissed (Mercedes Thompson, #3) by Patricia Briggs Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

Cross posted in Romance Readers Reading Challenges and Everything Paranormal

message 3: by Archer (new)

Archer I will be doing another personal challenge of cleaning up my TBR section.. I have so many new books since I got my Nook that I need to clean up before I can buy anymore or do challenges.

My last challenge was only 17 books I have over 124 in my TBR section.. I'm going to give myself till July 31st to clean out as many books as I can.. I will be going by series so going to start off with one I'm reading now..

A couple of the series included here are trial run's I've never read the Authors before. If I have never read them before I reserve the right to not continue a book and will remove it from my list.

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. On the Edge

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed Book 3

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 4: by Archer (new)

My last challenge was only 17 books I have over 124 in my TBR section.. I'm going to give myself till July 31st to clean out as many books as I can.. I will be going by series so going to start off with one
I'm reading now..

This list contains 24 books:

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. On the Edge

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Silver Borne (Mercedes Thompson, #5)  by Patricia Briggs

message 5: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. On the Edge

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Lover Mine (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #8) by J.R. Ward Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 6: by Archer (last edited Jun 17, 2010 01:47PM) (new)

Archer UPDATE...

This list contains 28 books:

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. On the Edge
2. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost Magic Bleeds (Kate Daniels, #4) by Ilona Andrews

message 7: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Urban Shaman (Walker Papers, #1) by C.E. Murphy Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

CROSS POSTED IN

Everything Paranormal
Romance Readers Reading Challenges
Paranormal Addicts & Newbies - Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy

message 8: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 9: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

This list contains 25 books:

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Second Skin (Nocturne City, #3) by Caitlin Kittredge Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews Succubus Blues (Georgina Kincaid, #1) by Richelle Mead My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 10: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 11: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. My Soul to Take

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

Witch Craft (Nocturne City, #4) by Caitlin Kittredge Dead in the Family (Sookie Stackhouse, #10) by Charlaine Harris The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong On the Edge (The Edge, #1) by Ilona Andrews My Soul to Take (Soul Screamers, #1) by Rachel Vincent Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 12: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

Devon Monk - Allie Beckstrom Seriesx`
1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 13: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Tempted (House of Night, #6) by P.C. Cast Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 14: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep Black Magic Sanction (Rachel Morgan/The Hollows, #8) by Kim Harrison The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Veil of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #5) by Lara Adrian Ashes of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #6) by Lara Adrian Shades of Midnight (Midnight Breed, #7) by Lara Adrian Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 15: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black Spider's Bite (Elemental Assassin, #1) by Jennifer Estep The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 16: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Kiss of a Demon King (Immortals After Dark, #7) by Kresley Cole Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 17: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk Pleasure of a Dark Prince (Immortals After Dark, #9) by Kresley Cole First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1) by Jeaniene Frost

message 18: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong Magic to the Bone (Allie Beckstrom, #1) by Devon Monk

message 19: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8

1. The Devil Inside

1. Spiders Bite

1. Urban Shaman - Book 1

1. The Summoning

1. Magic Burns

1. Succubus Blues

1. Magic to the Bone

1. Iron Kissed - Book 3
2. Bone Crossed - Book 4
3. Silver Borne - Book 5

1. Tempted Book 6

Laurell K. Hamilton:
1. Bullet

Karen Chance:
1. Inked

The Devil Inside (Morgan Kingsley, #1) by Jenna Black The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

message 20: by Archer (new)

Archer UPDATE...

1. Pure Blood Book 2
2. Second Skin Book 3
3. Witch Craft Book 4

1. Lover Mine - Book 8