Immortals After Dark discussion

Talking about the series > Vampire, Lykae or Demon

Comments Showing 1-50 of 184 (184 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments So, whose mate would you rather be? Would you be a Vampires Bride, a Lykaes Mate, or a Demons...one and only? (ermm forgotten if they have a separate term for it) And why would you pick 'em.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I will start off by saying Lykae, the werewolves get me everytime : P Especially with the whole highlander thing going on as well, yum!

message 3: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Tough call. I think I'd probably pick a Lykae, if I had a choice. First, I love the Scottish accent. Second, two of my favorite heroes in the series are Lykae (Bowen and Garreth) and they're described as being ridiculously hot. Third...there's something about the idea of being chased and put on my hands and knees and claimed under the full moon that makes me go all shivery. Hotness.

message 4: by Yz the Whyz (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 13 comments I want my own Rage demon...lickable horns and all. *grins*

message 5: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Oh, BTW, I don't think there was a special name for a demon's partner. Maybe just "fated female" or something. Anyone remember for sure?

message 6: by Ilse (new)

Ilse Snell | 121 comments OMW Harper and Suzanne! Thats the same reasons I would pick the Lykae. Also cause their personality inhabits a wolfish nature. That it right there got me sold. Plus do you know that wolves mate for life, and when their mates die they exclude themselves to the outskirts of the pack, most not wanting to be part of the social structure that dictates their lives anymore. Anyhow, just some useless info. I love Wolves....like i want to go live in the wild (which might make you think...hmm... weird, since I'm in SA and most people already associate it with the wild) but I'm talking about woodlands, covered in 30cm's of snow, and running with the pack....LMAO!!!
If only.
Never the less, I digress.
Lykaes. cause 1, already mentioned above. 2. They play Rugby in the rain. 3.They're about as alpha as any male would ever get.
*sighs blissfuly*

message 7: by Mhollie (new)

Mhollie | 17 comments Lykae's mate. Preferably Bowen's! Or Lachlan's! Oh God, Scottish Lykae in kilts! You just can't get any better than that! If they weren't Scottish, I am not sure if they would hold the same appeal for me. Then I would have to go for the vamps like Bastien.

message 8: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 779 comments Mod
Argh. Normally a Lykae mate, but I really like how the Vampire's Brides 'blood' them. It's a tough call. Either Lykae or Vampire Bride.

message 9: by Jas (new)

Jas (10jbean01) | 9 comments Hmmm...I'm with Danielle...I would love to 'blood' someone, but I also like the idea of lickable horns, and a badass Lykae, LOL...sooo....hmm...is there like a cross between any of these?? Cuz thats what I want! ;)

message 10: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

Yes, the Woede brothers do speak for a sexy Demon mate. But...I'm a werewolf girl at the end of the day. If they find another Wroth brother, I'd be willing to jump ship and become a vampire Bride. :)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments ah yes, I do love the idea of a Demons horns, that could be so much fun!

But ah the Lykae just make me drool! I would love to watch them play rugby in the rain *sighs* hopefully with them wearing as little as possible : ) I also like the mate for life thing about the Lykae (although the other species do it as well) they are so delightfully primitive.

Harper, I am sooo getting the whole hands and kness in the moonlight, it is incredibly lust inducing : P

message 12: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Argh. Normally a Lykae mate, but I really like how the Vampire's Brides 'blood' them. It's a tough call. Either Lykae or Vampire Bride."

I do like the way the Brides blood the vamps. I like the idea that they're essentially bringing their bodies back to life, in a way. I was torn between a Lykae and a vamp at first, but the sexy Lykae men won out in the end. :)

message 13: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Suzanne wrote: "ah yes, I do love the idea of a Demons horns, that could be so much fun!

But ah the Lykae just make me drool! I would love to watch them play rugby in the rain *sighs* hopefully with them weari..."

I love the way the Lykae are playful and wolfy, too. They would be teasing and fun and although the vamps or demons could be fun, too, I think it's just the nature of a Lykae and I think that's cool.

message 14: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Harper wrote: "Tough call. I think I'd probably pick a Lykae, if I had a choice. First, I love the Scottish accent. Second, two of my favorite heroes in the series are Lykae (Bowen and Garreth) and they're descri..."

I totally agree, I surprised myself as I love the Vampire Bride idea but those Lykae are so masculine and devoted its a perfect balance.

message 15: by Mariel (new)

Mariel (fuchsiagroan) Lykae. The Scottish accent wins every time.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Lol I think if I ever ventured to Scotland I would either be very dissappointed or melt into a puddle!

message 17: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Suzanne wrote: "Lol I think if I ever ventured to Scotland I would either be very dissappointed or melt into a puddle!"

The accent is hypnotic and tends to make the plainest man desirable lol :)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Right I am going to make my way up to Scotland I think, see if I can fish out any Lykae : )

Although Demons, they have those very strokable horns!

message 19: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Lol good luck and take an umbrella with you :)

Demons? South African accent right?

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Lol will do. And also my shortest skirt *note to self; buy skirt!

I don't know, I thought it descibed Ryd as having a posh British accent, and Cade as having a more common accent. But i can't remember!

message 21: by Shannon (new)

Shannon C. | 12 comments Lykae's mate!!!

The three books with Lykae heros were my favs in the series. :)

message 22: by Golda (new)

Golda (tatum-carter) | 16 comments LYKAE'S MATE all the way I would not mind blooding a vampire if it is one of the Wroth brother's especially Nikolai(ohh that man makes wish I was Myst lol) but i would definately go for a Lykae :)

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Ah another Lykae girl : ) Lol we should form a club.

I think Conrad is my favourite Wroth brother, he is crazy sexy

message 24: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

The Wroths are the definition of Hotness!

message 25: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Conrad is by far my fav Wroth! yummy!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments He is indeed, followed by Nikolai, Sebastian and then Murdoch. Atleast that is my order anyways : )

message 27: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Conrad is my fave, too. I think Murdoch and Sebastian might be tied for second. Nikolai was my least favotite Wroth brother, but that's not saying much since I like them all. LOL.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I think we shoudl have a sampler of each to see who come out best : P

I refuse to believe that they are make believe lol

message 29: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

Gosh, I don't think my heart could stand being in a world with real Kresley Cole men!

message 30: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Suzanne, I would love a sample of each one. LOL.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Lol who would you rather exist the boys from BDB or IAD?

message 32: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

(*looking around, afraid I will get kicked out of the BDB Mafia*) Um... The IAD men! But only slightly more.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Lol umm I can't decide I am weighing having a Wrath of my own or having a Lykae of my own!

message 34: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Oh, man, I love my Zsadist...but I'd gave to go with the IAD boys...

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments Why's that? More variety? : )

message 36: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

For me, I like the aspects of their paranormal natures: Lykae, Vampire, Demon; they each have certain traits. And they are more bound to their women, I think. Although the Brothers have their bonding scents and possessive natures too.

message 37: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Suzanne wrote: "Why's that? More variety? : )"

Yes, actually. LOL. I like the fact that the IAD has demons and werewolves and other creatures along with the vampires. On top of that, the only Brother I really love is Zsadist. I like Rhage, Vishous, and JM, too, but not the same way. Out of the newer characters, I can't say that I particularly like any of them. Some I don't like at all and some are kind of "meh" for me. So I think the IAD wins because I like pretty much all of the heroes.

message 38: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments IAD!!! I do love abit of variety! ;)

message 39: by Ѽ Cher Ѽ (new)

Ѽ Cher Ѽ  | 25 comments Harper wrote: "Tough call. I think I'd probably pick a Lykae, if I had a choice. First, I love the Scottish accent. Second, two of my favorite heroes in the series are Lykae (Bowen and Garreth) and they're descri..."

LOL .... hahahahahahaahaahaahaahaahaa .... just love it!! I'm with you harper..... LMAO!!!!

message 40: by Ѽ Cher Ѽ (last edited May 07, 2010 03:14PM) (new)

Ѽ Cher Ѽ  | 25 comments I'm with you Tori, I like me some variety....

As for who I would choose? ... a Lykae. hands down!
Something about the committment, the wildness, the S.E.X, the playfulness not to mention , those guys take a licking (ummm) and keep on ticking....

But would'nt you agree that something about and vampire, taking your blood in the heat of thing is just soooo erotic? I would try that..... hehehe

message 41: by Pickles (new)

Pickles (angstypickles) | 314 comments Cher wrote: "But would'nt you agree that something about and vampire, taking your blood in the heat of thing is just soooo erotic? I would try that..... hehehe "

Maybe I could try a vamp once before I live happily ever after with my Lykae. LOL. The bites are supposed to be pretty orgasmic after all. The trouble would be finding a blooded vampire without a Bride. Heh.

message 42: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Oh yes I love the idea of vampire blooding! its a tough choice although I love the idea of being hunted by either!!

You could have a race winner takes all...heh hee.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I like the whole scent thing with the BDB, there is something very sexy about that. And I love all the brothers, especially Wrath, he could sooo be my hellren!

But I think I would chose IAD, i have always had a thing for werewolves and I adore the Lykae in IAD. They are so sexy and playful and I like the fact that they spend there lifes looking for their mate!

message 44: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Honorary Lorean (new)

Well said, Suzanne and Tori. I'm of the opinion that the man should work to get his woman.

message 45: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Amen to that Danielle!

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 309 comments I totally agree, I love that the women in the IAD books make them chase after them

message 47: by Crystal (new)

Crystal (crys25) | 17 comments Yes, I totally agree. I like when the heroines make them work for it, I hate a heroine who just rolls over and is a doormat so to speak. Cole heroines are tough and have character.

message 48: by Tori (new)

Tori (Talktalk) | 33 comments Totally agree Ladies.

I love how feisty yet feminine the Valkyrie are, they are the perfect heroines.

message 49: by Ren Puspita (new)

Ren Puspita (renpuspita) | 164 comments Suzanne wrote: "So, whose mate would you rather be? Would you be a Vampires Bride, a Lykaes Mate, or a Demons...one and only? (ermm forgotten if they have a separate term for it) And why would you pick 'em."

Hmm.
I'll be vampire's bride
KC can make vampire sooo...sexy with their blooded thing.
And I love Conrad ^^

☆ Jⓐⓓε ☆   | 3 comments Lykae all the way; Love Bowen and my favorite SCOT...so Hot....

« previous 1 3 4