This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Being Out Of The Loop

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John (jonti) I hate that I often haven't the slightest clue what everyone here is drivelling on about!

It's time to start talking sense!

message 2: by Lori (new)

Lori Wait. Now it's in the technology section?

message 3: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) I know!! I feel your pain.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori Oh! Thanks for that knowledge, now that's what I call moderating, quick with the guidance.

message 5: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) (Sometimes I just read and smile. Gleefully. Because you people are the funniest human beings on the face of the planet.) (Also, I've started using parenthetical posts to indicate whispering, or an aside, if you will... Am I the only one who does that, or did I subconsciously mimic one of you lot?)

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) (Ok, good. xoxo)

message 7: by Carlie (new)

Carlie OOh.....Sarah got Victoria mad! Mud fight!

message 8: by Sally (last edited May 23, 2008 07:47AM) (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments "grammer I'm sure and choice of contractions easily fall into a catagory worthy of only the most pathetic of adult specimens" says Vicki, to the group of English teachers and librarians, readers and general lovers of the sanctity of the written word, all bristling with annoyance.

message 9: by Carlie (new)

Carlie OOOh.....Sally wants to get in on it too.

message 10: by Sally (last edited May 23, 2008 07:52AM) (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments no, no, just making a comment. I might delete it in a minute. I do not want in on this. But I feel, as one of the "most pathetic human specimens" slightly offended.

message 11: by Carlie (new)

Carlie Man....there shouldn't be any deleting allowed!

message 12: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Grammar: That which knows how to lord it over kings and with high hands makes them obey its laws (Moliere)

message 13: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell My brother dated a Sara once. She was just awful. Then right after he dated a Sarah. She was really cool. I don't know what my point is.

message 14: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Ack! Dave! Are you furthering my "dave/davey/david" feelings? My real name is Sara with no 'h' and now I feel rejected.

*sobs*

message 15: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell Oy vey! Yes, now I know how you feel when you were criticized for your David comments. I now see Sara-bigotry is wrong.

message 16: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Yes. *hugs*

message 17: by Emma (new)

Emma  Blue (litlover) Sara or Sarah is fine by me. But (no offense) I do not like Dave. David is fine, I just do not like Dave.

message 18: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Oh, no, Sarah, I was responding to Dave's brother's girlfriend story, not you. I totally understand what you are saying. I loathe when people (especailly those I do not know well - not THAT well) call me Sal. Some people, ok, but most people who call me Sal get a huge death-ray stare.

message 19: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell And I was really just trying to say something nice about the Sarahs on GR. I didn't know I knew any Saras here.

message 20: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I think it's funny how we are all lately blossoming into the realization that there are actual, real, feelings on the other end of cyberspace, receiving all we send out. But on the same hand, I know you didn't know that my name is really Sara - who would? I just thought it kismet that of all people to make a name comment, you (whom I offended) were inadvertently talking about me. That's all, That's all I'm trying to say. I think I need to instigate a count to ten and reread before I post rule.

message 21: by Lori (new)

Lori Hee hee. There was a book I read, maybe it was Who Wrote The Bible, that had Sarah spelled differently.

message 22: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I hate that u leave for 2 days and you're out of the loop.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.