Girls' Book Club discussion

Other books > RaNdoM bOokS

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 14, 2010 09:47PM) (new)

Um Idk if non mod people can make topics but........ anEone read the night angel series??? if not read it.... its different... but its sooooooooooooooooo soooooo gr8 and interesting..... 1st book The Way of Shadows 2nd book Shadow's Edge 3rd book Beyond the Shadows

message 2: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) i haven't read it but it sounds cool and yah feel free to make topics everyone. wow run on sentence

message 3: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) summoning and awakening are both awesome and i'm waiting for the reckoning. Has anyone read the book Dark Angel by Meredith Pierce?

message 4: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) It's a good book though it took me a while to finish it because it was slow xD Does anyone have any good recommendations for books for like the last week of May? Because i'm gone for a week and will need lots of books because I read fast a lot.

message 5: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) thanks, but i kinda already read a lot of them xD my list so far is so small: Gone by Lisa McMann, Shadow Souls, and i'm hoping for Strange Fate and/or Forbidden Game. And when I read fast I mean I borrowed 10 books from the library on tuesday and i'm done all of them now

message 6: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Read Wondrous Strange and it's sequel, and the Luxe. I think I saw Suck it Up in the books store before but passed by it, i shall see if I can find it.

Have you ever read Looking For Alaska by John Green?

message 7: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Sequel is awesome - a definite read. :D

message 8: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) Lisa wrote: "summoning and awakening are both awesome and i'm waiting for the reckoning. Has anyone read the book Dark Angel by Meredith Pierce?"

Who did you like better in the Summoning? I know you want to say Simon and not Derek...

(me and teresa are having a...debate about it)

message 9: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) seriously, i like both of them... i'm torn between the two because they are both uber awesome!

message 10: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) DEREK IS GROSS SO DON'T LET TERESA PEER PRESSURE YOU INTO LIKING GUYS YOU DON'T WANT TO LIKE. JOIN TEAM SIMON.
and as teresa said, writing in caps means i am actually right since mine is in bold too =P

message 11: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) maybe we should continue this derek simon discussion at the summoning page.

message 12: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) sorry. but derek really is gross