What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Secret Life of a Boarding School Brat
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. girl at a boarding school and not happy . . . [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica (last edited Mar 11, 2010 03:34PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Veronica The front cover was a girl in a school uniform sitting in a tree (close up picture)
I just remeber how she was friends with the janitor, who told her these odd stories that i would skip over about some owl. There was a tapestry with 5 girls in it, hanging on the wall, one of whom was her mother(?) The girl slowly discovers that the girls playing in the tapestry have names that start with A,B,C,D, and E, and that the older women that she goes off and talks to are some of the girls. She's at some sort of boarding school and not happy about it, and at one point she climbs into a tree on the grounds and sits there in the rain as a sort of protest. I think it's called something like "Mysterious Boarding School" and is YA
read in '06

message 2: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 373 comments I have read the book and I remember the part about the tapestry. Let me see if I can find it.

message 3: by LauraW (new)

LauraW (lauralynnwalsh) | 373 comments The Secret Life of a Boarding School Brat by Amy Korman.

Veronica Thank you so much!