TWILIGHT HATERS discussion

Anti Twilight Rants/Stuff > Why I hate it so passionately....

Comments Showing 1-50 of 347 (347 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

message 1: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments Poeple know some of my issues wiht the Twilight series. Between logical fallacies, plot holes so large that the Enterprise could fit through and characters that make me want to punch myself repeatedly in the soul for exposing myself to them.

My real hatred comes from another place entirely though and here it is.

Every third fucking book on the shelves seems to be a vampire book. If not vampires, then werewolves. Most of these are no better written than Twilight and the storylines are just as batshit insane as well as stupid. It's like writers have given up entirely on trying to come up with anything new.

Vampire Academy, Morganville Vampires, the Vampire Chimpraping Diaries. For Cthulhu's sake, can we look at something else for a while please? Vampires were overdone BEFORE Twilight. The last interesting thing to happen to vampires was Vampire: The Requiem. What does it tell you when the last interesting thing in your culture was a role playing game?

I'm also pissed with the idea that since vampires exist, then as many other mythical creatures as you can fit in a book must be jammed in there too. Vampires are a protagonist or an antagonist, not an excuse to cram in all kinds of bullshit to sell books.

Thank you and good night.

I-love-green-apples! (I-Love-Green-Apples) | 35 comments You...have it...sooo...right!

message 3: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I second that! Great job!

message 4: by Jim (new)

Jim Carrow | 111 comments I like vamps, but I agree with you here, man.

message 5: by I*rule*all (last edited Mar 12, 2010 02:58PM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Amen, brother!!

message 6: by Mutt (new)

Mutt | 98 comments Okay, uh.....

I'm a dude....

message 7: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Hense the name.

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Am in serious agreement with ya, Mutt...to a certain extent.

Twilight is without question the most badly written, horribly plotted and boring puke-inducing idiocy to ever vomit itself onto the literary world in all the eons of man's existence :|.

With that said, though, I think what frustrates me more than anything is the fact that today's literary "vampires" are nothing more than a badly written joke. The Douche-aroni morons running a muck screaming how they love "vampires" wouldn't know said kick ass fictional creature if it walked up and ripped out their jugular.

Moronic Fans of this tripe scream how much they love the vamperic world- all as a result of Twilight! Which is as laughable as it is embarrassing when one considers the accepted classics containing the vamperic theme, written long before Twilight ever decided to pop its measly, mind numbing head above waters.

[image error]

message 9: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Ack, sorry, mutt!

Anyways... I like the pic, dude.

message 10: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments LOVE THE PIC!

message 11: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Aw, thanks SilverWolf. I consider it a random hobby to collect as much Anti-Twilight paraphernalia as possible, most especially Awesome Screw-You Twilight graphics as I can LMAO. It's definitely number one in my top five personal favorites...

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

[image error]

message 12: by Casey (new)

Casey Haha! wow

message 13: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments Jacqueline wrote: "Aw, thanks SilverWolf. I consider it a random hobby to collect as much Anti-Twilight paraphernalia as possible, most especially Awesome Screw-You Twilight graphics as I can LMAO. It's definitely nu..."

Epic!!

message 14: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) :)

I'm obsessed in my hatred, no doubt! *Laughs* Healthy and not at ALL pathetic, of course. *Insert sarcasm here*

message 15: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments XD I beleive so :D

message 16: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments THOSE PICS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

message 17: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments AWSEOME PICS WOOOOOOOO!

message 18: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Aw, thanks :). They definitely had me laughing my butt off when I first found 'em!

message 19: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Me too, I fell off my chair.

message 20: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments I didn't fall off...... really when I laugh so much I start smacking my head against stuff... WHICH IS WHY I LACK BRAIN CELLS.

message 21: by Killer Queen (new)

Killer Queen (evilbutterflies) Why green pen?

~ EpicFroggy ~ *Loves Tweedle-Dee!* (bengali208) | 160 comments Rose wrote: "I didn't fall off...... really when I laugh so much I start smacking my head against stuff... WHICH IS WHY I LACK BRAIN CELLS."

^^ THIS A THOUSAND TIMES. THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS..... and now I'm getting tired of that..... anyways, THIS!!

message 23: by I*rule*all (last edited Mar 15, 2010 07:36PM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments LACKING BRAIN CELLS RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLES!

~ EpicFroggy ~ *Loves Tweedle-Dee!* (bengali208) | 160 comments HEE-HEE NO BRAIN CELLS I LOVES NO BRAIN CELLS HO-HO-HO LALALALALALALAAAAA

message 25: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNN CEEEEEEE-

*crashes into wall*

Hahaha, ow.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Well right now I'm in the middle of editing Twilight with a blue pen and writing smart ass comments in the margin. I'm also circling every time she says velvet silky marble or Edward. Then there's a waiting list at my school to read it when i get done.

message 27: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) That is true, true genius Ambizzle!

Although I feel sorry for your stomach. Force-feeding yourself that massive amount of idiocy for editing purposes has to make you nauseous nearly hourly! :)

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

It's not to bad I take it a few pages a day

message 29: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Well, at least there's that- anything more than a few pages at a time is probably dangerous to your mental and physical health. *Laughs*

:)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

O I did a hundred pages once... shudder
that night I had a dream my boyfriend and I were trapped in the Twilight books... (we're both distance runners) running through the forest and Bella and Edward were chasing us, but they couldn't catch us and then we ran into that damn meadow. Bella and Deadward Edward started sparkling and rolled in the grass making out. I screamed and my bf and I kept running but the forest was endless.... And I could still hear Bella and Edward moaning
worst nightmare ever

message 31: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments *shudders* I would've woken up screaming.

message 32: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments *cries* I'm so sorry!

I've had a dream that Twilighters and everyone I hate were on fire, so I cooked marshmellows over them.

They were yummy.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

I was afraid... very afraid

I like your dream

message 34: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I know. X3

message 35: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Ambizzle wrote: "O I did a hundred pages once... shudder
that night I had a dream my boyfriend and I were trapped in the Twilight books... (we're both distance runners) running through the forest and Bella and Edwa..."

:| That is terrifying! I'd rather have a Freddy Kruger nightmare than something that painfully disturbing!

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

It was terrifying

message 37: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments FREDDY KRUGER WOOOOOOOO!

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

shudder scariest dream ever

message 39: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Uh-oh. Creative scary juices are flowing- and I just thought of another far, far scarier night terror :|.

You are forced to embody and BE the character of Bella. No changies or alterations. The exact character :|...That is terrifying beyond description!

message 40: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Ambizzle- THAT'S THE SCARIEST NIGHTMARE I'VE EVER HEARD. EVER. I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU.

message 41: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 19, 2010 02:37AM) (new)

HA HA....
I had a dream where in the first book, instead of Edward stopping the car in front of Bella, he just stood there.

And then, he was sobbing next to Bella as she lay in this hospital bed with all these machines beeping, and he was saying 'I'm sorry bella *sob*, but I did it *sob* for the love of literature!' *falls to the ground*. Alice was there, and she was like 'you did the right thing. You did it for mankind!'

Then one of the machines Bella was hooked up to started beeping really fast, and Edward screamed 'NOOOOOOOOO!' and started melting, like the witch in the wizard of oz.

message 42: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments Kkkkhahahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

message 43: by AA (new)

AA | 1397 comments AWESOME!!

@ Jacqueline: *gag* dear lord...

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Ok that would be a good dream to me Catie.

message 45: by Fangirl Musings (new)

Fangirl Musings (fangirlmusings) Somehow the old valley-girl expression "gag me with a spoon" keeps coming to mind in reflection to said horrifying dream :|. Damn.

message 46: by Nightshade (new)

Nightshade | 1257 comments Wow. That would be SUCH an awesome dream. XD

message 47: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments It seems like I'm the only one who doesnt' have Twilight dreams....... YAY!!!!!!!

message 48: by I*rule*all (last edited Mar 30, 2010 09:41AM) (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments THE MARSHMELLOWS WERE DEEEEEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!

message 49: by Rose (new)

Rose (iceclaw) | 2069 comments Bleh, I hate marshmallows.

And donuts.

message 50: by I*rule*all (new)

I*rule*all  (iruleall) | 776 comments I LUV EM! WOO!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7