2010 books in 2010! (sike, just 100!) discussion

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ | 53 comments Mod
Hi i know i haven't read much! But fee free to recomand books to me!

message 2: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Mar 27, 2010 02:30AM) (new)

1.Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1) by Patricia BriggsREAD...LOVE IT!!! Mercy is so funny and I couldn't help it but fall in loveeeee with the male roles in this! lol especially adam, sam and stefan!!!
2.Hunting The Hunter (Hunters, #7) by Shiloh WalkerREAD...LOVE IT! It has a few little weird parts but overall I would so read this again!

3. Blood Bound (Mercedes Thompson, #2) by Patricia Briggs reading
4. New Moon (Moon, #7) by Rebecca York reading
5. City of Glass (Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare reading
6. Before I Die by Jenny Downham reading

message 3: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Apr 04, 2010 01:56PM) (new)

7.Dark Of The Moon (Vampire/Werewolf Trilogy, #2) by Susan KrinardREAD...finished last night, after a few months lol I just couldn't finish it...urgh tell u what, i wont be in a hurry to read it again anytime soon!
8. Inkheart (Inkheart, #1) by Cornelia Funke reading
9. Inkspell (Inkheart, #2) by Cornelia Funke reading
10. Inkdeath (Inkheart, #3) by Cornelia Funke reading
11. Path of Revenge (Broken Man/Husk Trilogy Book 1) by Russell Kirkpatrick reading
12. Dark Heart (Broken Man/Husk Trilogy Book 2) by Russell Kirkpatrick reading
13. The Heritage of Shannara (Heritage of Shannara, #1-4) by Terry Brooks reading
14. The Darkest Night (Lords of the Underworld, #1) by Gena Showalter reading
15.She's No Faerie Princess (The Others, Book 2) by Christine WarrenREAD...This was disapointing really! It didn't have enough action for my taste, the story line was good (with a few little kinks) but the ending was not! It was one of those ending where it seems like the authour have had enough of writing so she just chuck it in and cut it with a short simple ending! I could see protential in this story...IT NEEDS MORE WORK!

message 4: by Starzee (new)

Starzee LMAO! i see a lot of "reading" and not many "read" hahahaha but good for u! i like ur list

LMAO i got 2 and thanks lmao i just went around and added a WHOLE LOT of books, lol i'm ganna write out a list and see if mien would get it for me LMAO she said to frank that she's gettin $500 a week or something like that!

but then again she might not get it for me...then again she have sent me all of that money! and i dont want to be mean cos she have that damn house...

but then again she shouldnt have that house! she should have talked to frank and i...and i'm not going to begin with the damn secrets!

I'M TORN...i dont see her as a mother but i'm not like that! i dont want to put her in hardship BUT she damn deserve it! O GOD lol i'm too nice LMAO what should i do stace?

message 6: by Starzee (new)

Starzee yeah i see what you mean bub.

what is she getting 500 bucks a week for? does she have a job still?

well u could just wait and see what happens and see how u feel when she actually arrives. you might feel different then from now.

or you could make a SMALL list and start from there?

i know shes done a lot of wrong, but i dont think she did it all to purposefully hurt u. i think she had good intentions in her own eyes.

but yeah im sure she'll be glad to splurge a little bit on u since she hasnt seen u for a while, and why not take advantage of it? if shes offering, why not? im sure she wouldnt offer if she couldnt afford it.

yes she is still working!

O GUESS WHAT? just as i thought i was rid of her for another year, she's comin back to take over the plannin and packin for me...how nice is that? NOT! WTF? she think that i am so damn incompetant that i cant bloody look after my own health! that damn bitch is now going to rub my damn face into the fact that she doesnt trust me! not that i need a reminder! M CALM lol ok well pissed off but calm enough! i dont give a shit anymore, if she comes back and then leave fine by me, as long as she pays for whatever shit she things we NEED to take! and if she comes back and then mysterically disappeared lol don't look at me (hehehe)

i dont give a damn if its good intension she sees...hmmm maybe m not calm after all!

16.My Immortal (Seven Deadly Sins, #1) by Erin McCarthyREAD...a very good book! i was sucked into it at the very beging until the very end. got me thinking about it for hours after i put the book down! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
17. Night Life (Nocturne City, #1) by Caitlin Kittredge reading
18. Pure Blood (Nocturne City, #2) by Caitlin Kittredge reading
19. Dark Lover (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #1) by J.R. Ward reading
20. Primal Heat (Primes, #5)  by Susan Sizemore reading

message 9: by Starzee (new)

Starzee wow ur actually getting ahead of me lmao

lol how is that? most of it is readin stace! i've only read/complete ummm 4 books

message 11: by Starzee (new)

Starzee oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh lmao i just noticed.

message 12: by Katoof (new)

Katoof | 195 comments Mod
omg iran, how can you read so many at once?

message 13: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 231 comments teehee, I have almost fifty!!!!

lol i dunno i pic up one book and then another and then another!

thats nice mari LMAO

☆♥Starzee♥☆Vamp/werewolf hybrid♥☆Mwaha wrote: "oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh lmao i just noticed."

DUH! this is ME your talkin to LMAO wait...i should be defendin myself shouldn't i? lol

message 17: by Werewolf☆Vi☆Iran♥ (last edited Apr 04, 2010 11:49PM) (new)

21.Secrets of the Knight (League of Blades, #3) by Julia LathamREADING....LOVE IT! JUST LOVE IT!!!
22. Wild by Margo Maguire reading

LMAO yay i've read 5 books

o and isa have u read ur title?

message 20: by Starzee (new)

Starzee lol only 95 to go :D

lol yep only 95!!!!

6 books LMAO

message 23: by Marielle (new)

Marielle Savoie (mrsavoie) | 231 comments lmao. and here I am almost to fifty!