Manga Book Club discussion

Ghost/Mystery > 07 Ghost

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss, Group creator (new)

Miss (godblesseveryone) | 151 comments Mod
LOVED IT!!! I am still reading it but it is great!!!

message 2: by Sephiroth (new)

Sephiroth (Cinderbolt) | 186 comments what's it about?

message 3: by Miss, Group creator (new)

It's about this kid who does not remember his past and is now trying to find out about it. It is an action genre but it really is nice to read. I don't think all of the manga is fully out yet.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, that's cool.

message 5: by Jazz (new)

Jazz | 41 comments i think teito's the cutest, that's his name right? it's been a while since i read it. Frau's funny. :3

message 6: by Miss, Group creator (new)

oh yes he is cute but I liked Yuki & Suzu (the combat twins) were really great.

message 7: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 255 comments I love this manga! I was anxiously awaiting the 4th volume's release and was determined not to cheat and read it online but since its like 7 months past when it was supposedly being released I caved and started reading it online the other day. I find the plot interesting and the characters are great and I love a lot of the artwork. Frau is great, and Teito, but I really love the parts with Mikhail in control of Teito's body, those are super funny.

...I might need to go continue reading it now...

message 8: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 255 comments 07-ghost is the background on my phone too. Its this picture:

Photobucket

message 9: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 255 comments I love Frau/Zehel, he's my favorite

message 10: by Uqor (new)

Uqor | 17 comments I just started reading this. Not that far in, but im saving up to buy some volumes for summer. I hate Ayanami...

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

I need to read this (as i say about all the other manga books) but I can't find it and I don't have the time to read it Online.

message 12: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 255 comments The publisher who was translating it went out of business, so it might be pretty hard to find. Hopefully another manga publisher will pick it up because I love it!!!

message 13: by E. (new)

E. R. (dilawrosas) | 20 comments This is a great manga! Very interesting and intriguing.

Have you seen the anime yet? Or at least heard about it?

message 14: by Katie (new)

Katie (shimmerpop) | 255 comments E. wrote: "This is a great manga! Very interesting and intriguing.

Have you seen the anime yet? Or at least heard about it?"

I've seen the first 7 or 8 episodes I believe & I love it! I love being able to see the characters come to life :D

message 15: by Miss, Group creator (new)

Shimmerpop wrote: "E. wrote: "This is a great manga! Very interesting and intriguing.

Have you seen the anime yet? Or at least heard about it?"

I've seen the first 7 or 8 episodes I believe & I love it! I lov..."

LOVE the anime and manga!!!

message 16: by Starbubbles, Respected Elder (new)

Starbubbles | 871 comments Mod
Shimmerpop wrote: "The publisher who was translating it went out of business, so it might be pretty hard to find. Hopefully another manga publisher will pick it up because I love it!!!"

it's fairly rare for another publisher to pick up and finish translating a story. i felt that way about blue inferior. but it doesn't mean it never happens. galaxy angel is an example of switching publishers half way through a story. (though i don't think it was yet to the translate to english stage)

message 17: by Leah (new)

Leah | 3 comments love 07 ghost!!!