Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Private Practice

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Gee the things you luck up on when you goofing off. Just watched last night episode of Private Practice and color me surprised there was a wedding w/interracial couple the daughter of Sam and his ex. got married. There was also another couple ww/bm featured too.

Did anyone else see it....if not here's a link to watch online.

http://abc.go.com/watch/private-pract...

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6563 comments Mod
Thanks Brenda. I'll watch the clip when I get home.

message 3: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Arch, You're welcome.

message 4: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments According to ABC.com it's on Thursday nights at 10pm.

message 5: by Arch , Mod (new)

Brenda aka A.M. Wells wrote: "Arch, You're welcome."

Brenda,

The clip doesn't play for me. Maybe because of the browser that I am using.

Maybe one day, I'll get to see the clip. I probably can find it on Youtube or watch it on TV.

Thanks again for sharing the link.

message 6: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments You're welcome, you can find it on you tube just do a search for Private Practice Til Death Do Us Part.

message 7: by Arch , Mod (new)

The only clip that plays for me is the clip, where Taye Diggs character go tells his wife that their daughter is getting married tomorrow and you will not be there and the daughter saying, "Mom, I need you."

The daughters looks too young to be getting married. I hope she isn't getting married because she's pregnant.

I'll probably get a chance to see the episode one day.

message 8: by A.M. (new)

A.M. | 349 comments Actually the parents had to give their consent of which the mother refused, they are both 15 and in love.

The mother's stance was the daughter was ruining her life and the young man could walk away at anytime, but he made it very clear that he did not want to walk away. He even went to the father and asked for the daughter's hand in marriage.

IMO fifteen is too young to get married. But I found myself admiring the young couple for wanting to do the right thing for their child.