Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

General IR Book Discussion > What Book Would You Rewrite if You Had the Chance And Why?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacy-Deanne (new)

Stacy-Deanne Stacy-Deanne (wwwgoodreadscomstacydeanne) This should be fun, LOL!

Honestly, I gotta think on this myself. There have been many books that I wanted to change if I had the power, LOL!

Have you ever read a book where you wish you could change the ending or could kill a character you hated?

Was there a book that you would have loved or felt would be perfect if only it had one specific change?

Did you ever read a book and feel you could write it even better?

Which books and why?

Best Wishes!

http://www.stacy-deanne.net

message 2: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6563 comments Mod
Book: Hot Pursuit by Suzanne Brockmann
Why: To bring back the old Sam. The Sam in this book wasn't really the Sam that I know. He was a little soft in this book. At least to me he was.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (last edited Feb 17, 2010 07:17PM) (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I read a book recently where a character I adored died. It really made the rest of the book a bummer for me. I'd rewrite it where he didn't die. I'm still hoping he's not really dead. Sigh!

message 4: by Davina (new)

Davina D. | 796 comments Oh my, I know there have been a few I wish had been written differently, but nothing is coming to mind right now.

I'll have to consider this and get back to you!