The Seasonal Reading Challenge discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
OLD TASK HELP THREADS > 10.4 (Reduce, Reuse, Recycle)

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cynthia (last edited Feb 17, 2010 10:24AM) (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments 10.4 - Reduce, Reuse, Recycle
In honor of Earth Day which falls on April 22 complete one of the following options...
A. Reduce - For this option: read the only currently published book that has been written by an author (who has at least 2 published works) that you haven't read previously. For example, if you have read the entire Twilight series but haven't read The Host you could read that.
B. Reuse - For this option: read a book that you planned to read in a previous challenge but didn't get a chance to. (For this option you can not use a book that you have already started reading pre-challenge.)
C. Recycle - For this option: read a book from your personal collection and when your finished pass it on so another person can read it.

If you need suggestions OR have suggestions for books to read for this task post them here.

message 2: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) Can I read Succubus Shadows for part A?

message 3: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments Fiona (Titch) wrote: "Can I read Succubus Shadows for part A?"
If you have read everything else she has written then yes.

message 4: by Fiona (Titch) (new)

Fiona (Titch) Hunt (titch) I am up to date til her new 1 of this series is out.

message 5: by Nicki (last edited Feb 22, 2010 08:31PM) (new)

Nicki H (nickihermann) For part B - will a book that I planned to read for a two book challenge work? Or only one from a single book challenge...I had planned to read The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie for the Clue task but did not get to it or the other book for the task!!

message 6: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments Nicki wrote: "For part B - will a book that I planned to read for a two book challenge work? Or only one from a single book challenge...I had planned to read [book:The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie|6218281..."
That's fine.

message 7: by Ashley FL (new)

Ashley FL | 732 comments For part B, since I finished the challenge, can I use a book that I had wanted to use, but for which I ended up using another book?

message 8: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments Ashley wrote: "For part B, since I finished the challenge, can I use a book that I had wanted to use, but for which I ended up using another book?"
Yes you may

message 9: by Angela (new)

Angela | 370 comments Just to clarify Part A:
I would have to read the newest book by an author and have read all the other books the author has ever wrote. Sorry, just confused.

message 10: by Cynthia (new)

Cynthia (pandoraphoebesmom) | 1378 comments Angela wrote: "Just to clarify Part A:
I would have to read the newest book by an author and have read all the other books the author has ever wrote. Sorry, just confused."

It doesn't have to be the newest book just the only one of their books you have not read.

message 11: by Angela (new)

Angela | 370 comments Okay, thanks Cynthia.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.