Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Bones

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (last edited Mar 18, 2010 03:45PM) (new)

Arch  | 6563 comments Mod
I think that before the show comes to an end, Bones and Booth will become lovers. I like their relationship. They are friends. I will go as far as saying best friends. I like how they interact with one another. They truly compliment each other. They are secretly in love with one another. Yeah, they are an invisible couple right now.

I like the nerds on the show. They have caught my attention.

Both of these men are nerds to me.

Dr. Jack. He has some pretty eyes.

Dr. Lance. Maybe, it's just me, but watching two episodes of Bones tonight, I couldn't help but notice how Dr. Lance and Dr. Camille look alike.

If I am not mistaken, Dr. Lance likes Angela. She's pretty.

I wasn't into Bones until a couple months ago. I would always change the channel when they came on, but not anymore. TNT even plays 2010 episodes. So yeah for me. I can watch 2009 and 2010 episodes. Even older episodes.

I don't watch TV shows that much. But, when I start liking one. I tend to check them out.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
I love Booth's character. What a man!

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Booth is a character. He's funny.

message 4: by Arch , Mod (new)

Bones was good last night.

If I am not mistaken, Cam has an adopted daughter or she's raising someone's child. I wouldn't mind seeing her in an interracial relationship.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (gatadelafuente) | 7308 comments Mod
Cam and Booth were involved at one time.

message 6: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Cam and Booth were involved at one time."

For Real? Wow!

Whenever I get a chance, I'll have to see if the library carries the series and watch them.

I'm hooked on Bones. Whenever I use to see Bones playing on TV, I would change it. I remember seeing an episode years ago, where Angela was going with a black guy.

Bones is so clueless. Booth likes her.

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

It was years ago, that I remember. It was a fling.

Bones comes on TNT every night, so you could try to catch it that way.

message 8: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "It was years ago, that I remember. It was a fling.

Bones comes on TNT every night, so you could try to catch it that way."

That's how I watch Bones. They play three episodes in one day. Right now they are playing 2009 episodes and the day I've made this post, they aired an 2010 episode.

message 9: by Loni (new)

Loni | 406 comments I don't know why I feel that Bones & Booth do not need to get together as a couple. It just seems that if it happens the show will be another cliche' of collegues ending up married at the end of the shows run. TV does that all the time.

message 10: by Arch , Mod (new)

Loni wrote: "I don't know why I feel that Bones & Booth do not need to get together as a couple. It just seems that if it happens the show will be another cliche' of collegues ending up married at the end of th..."

Yes, TV does that all the time.

But, I have feeling that when the show is in it's last season, Bones and Booth will get together.

I like the way that Dr. Cam and Dr. Jack work together.

message 11: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Personally I don't like Bones, and I think Booth is way too good for her. She's very dismissive, small-minded, rude, and judgmental. No offense if you are fans of hers.

message 12: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Personally I don't like Bones, and I think Booth is way too good for her. She's very dismissive, small-minded, rude, and judgmental. No offense if you are fans of hers."

None taken. I'm not a fan of hers. I just have a feeling that Bones and Booth will be paired, in the last season of the show.

Bones is everything you have said that she is. She's very clueless when it comes down to real life people.

Cam had to put her in her place last night. Bones wanted to rush Cam and her team with a dead body, so that she can have at it and Cam was like, you are going to wait until I am finish, now get out of my work space.

message 13: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I love the episodes when Bones gets put in her place. She's very condescending the way she talks to people. I think they are going to get together, (Bones and Booth). Hopefully she will change for the better by then.

message 14: by Arch , Mod (new)

I want Cam to have a white man.

message 15: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

She might get paired with one.

message 16: by Arch , Mod (new)

Yes, she might.

message 17: by Arch , Mod (last edited Feb 25, 2010 07:02AM) (new)

Angela be sexually harassing her male coworkers and everyone doesn't see anything wrong with that.

The black doctor played by Eugene Byrd was like that's sexual harassment and it was overlooked, even by his girlfriend.

Sexual harassment in the workplace is wrong. If it was a man doing it, I'm sure they wouldn't write it as playful.

message 18: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Angela gets on my nerves, too.

message 19: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Angela gets on my nerves, too."

I think she goes too far with sexual talk. Who's her boss?

message 20: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

She is one of those people who feels validated by showing how sexually liberated she is. It just makes her look stupid, IMHO.

message 21: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "She is one of those people who feels validated by showing how sexually liberated she is. It just makes her look stupid, IMHO."

I agree.

message 22: by Arch , Mod (new)

Was Dr. Bones always so tight? I want to see the show from the beginning.

message 23: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Yes. She's been obnoxious since the beginning. LOL.

message 24: by Arch , Mod (new)

Danielle "The Book Huntress" wrote: "Yes. She's been obnoxious since the beginning. LOL."

Poor Bones. I guess being hooked up with Booth is good for her. He tends to let her know when she's being tight.

message 25: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

I think Booth is a good influence on her.

message 26: by Arch , Mod (new)

She made sweets upset in yesterday's episode.

message 27: by Arch , Mod (new)

Booth is in love with Bones. It was made known in a 2009 episode that aired Tuesday. Which, I already knew that.

I really like watching this show now. Booth is too funny. He's always threatening the other men to hurt them. He tells them that he would shoot them.

Dr. Sweets have some pretty lips.