Fans of Interracial Romance discussion

Movies & TV > Criminal Minds

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6523 comments Mod
Last night a maranthon was playing. I've watched a 30 minutes of the episode Revelation that came out in 2007. It's the episode, where Reid was taken hostage by a crazy man. The guy from Dawson Creek that was dating Katie Holmes character.

Anyway, Reid was so vulnerable, but yet strong. He's so cute.

I might start watching Criminal Minds just to see him.

I love me a sexy nerd.

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Sees Love in All Colors (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 7304 comments Mod
I love Spencer. He's adorable. I also love Derek. Two hotties for the price of one, but vastly different.

I don't like the serial killer stuff at all, but I watch it for the men. Sometimes I have to turn it on some episodes.

message 3: by Arch , Mod (new)

Arch  | 6523 comments Mod
I don't like the killing stuff either. That's why I didn't care to watch the show. I have women at work that watches it.

I want to see the episode with Bailey Chase though. He played a serial killer on there.

message 4: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (halfpint66) | 221 comments Criminal Minds is very addictive.

message 5: by Loni (new)

Loni | 405 comments I like that show whenever I happen to come across it. Shemar Moore...le sigh.

♡Meme♡Reads love♡ | 116 comments oh! I love me some Hotch!

message 7: by M.J. (new)

M.J. Kane (mjkane) | 97 comments Shemar Moore... exactly why I started watching the show in the first place! Just the thought sends warm feelings through me! lol