Team Vampire!! discussion

Random Chat

Comments Showing 1-50 of 869 (869 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

message 1: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments hi!!!! =)

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 3: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments wats up

message 4: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments hi

message 5: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments hola

message 6: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments wats up

message 7: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments i never seen snow before. i wish it would snow here

message 8: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments arizona

message 9: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments i love summer too but i really want to see snow. i cant wait either for summer. i hate the cold

message 10: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments wow that is a lot of snow.

message 11: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I feel sorry for you Angela! I hate anything that's cold and wet so I try to stay indoors whenever it snows or rains. I especially hate it when the snow turns to ice and you can't walk anywhere without falling over!

message 12: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Melissa (cooks) | 1454 comments Mod
I know what u mean we usually have a couple of good snow then its over but this year it wants to stick around and it keeps coming.

message 13: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I'm from tennessee. What about u?

message 14: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I understand completly. I got my hope up this past weekend that it was gone but they are calling for more.

message 15: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments i got alot of snow this morning. thats why i dont have school.

message 16: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Where are u from Savannah

message 17: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments New Jersey

message 18: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Wow. Well nice to meet u.

message 19: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments nice to meet you too =)
its alot and its still snowing.

message 20: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments i want snow but then i dont. i want it so i dont have to go to school but then i dont cause im gonna havee to shovel it.

message 21: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Ive never seen sn0w. Wait d0es tv c0unt bt yea ive never seen sn0w! Y cant ariz0na get sn0w

message 22: by Tran (new)

Tran D (vampire_fan) | 12 comments i know it suck.

message 23: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I'm suprised it hasn't snowed in AZ. It seems like it is everywhere else. Maybe all of our snow will leave us and come to yall.

message 24: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

I will. Lol

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I don't think I have seen just plain grass since November. It has been nothing but snow on the ground here.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "where you from Amy? I haven't seen my grass in a while, but I don't think it's been as long as you."

Illinois

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "Yeah, I've heard about the weather there. I work with someone that lives in Illinois and she's always complaining about the weather."

The weather sucks, but now the snow is melting it seems.

message 28: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Don't have snow, but we've been getting a lot of rain and wind lately. Can't wait till the summer.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ I like spring and summer even though my birthday falls in winter.

message 30: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Catherine where u from

message 31: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments my b-day is in the summer

message 32: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I'm from England! and I'm getting really sick of the rubbish weather we get here!

message 33: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

Catherine hopeful you will get some clear weather soon. I never thought I would be happy to see 40 degrees but I am today.

message 34: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments Well, we do have a bit of sun today though it's still freezing! Hopefully it'll get a bit warmer soon. Seems like the weather's pretty crazy everywhere

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "same here Amy. My birthday is the end of Nov. But I much prefer spring and summer."

My birthday is Jan. 30th, how bout you?

message 36: by Amy ~Lover of Books~ (last edited Mar 01, 2010 02:30PM) (new)

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "Nov. 28th. Happy belated birthday Amy.

you couldn't be more right Catherine. The weather is pretty crazy everywhere. I'm glad for the warmer weather today. The sun feels great and a lot of the sno..."

That is around Thanksgiving. Thanks Angela! There are 2 other January birthdays in my family. My mom is Jan. 19th, my eldest brother's is jan. 24th, and I am Jan. 30th. My other older brother's is Feb. 27th, my dad's is May 16th, and my younger brother's is Sept. 23rd. Yeah, I have 2 older brothers and a younger brother. I have no sisters.

message 37: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

My moms is sept 20 too

message 38: by Melissa, Queen of the Night (new)

My moms is sept 20 too

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I'll trade you I have 3 younger sisters. That's funny how close you, your brother and your mom's birthdays are. Mine is almost as close. My mom's is Dec. 11th, my oldest younger sister is Dec. 13th..."

Wow we have the same amount of siblings. Let's see, I am also Italian from my dad's side and Polish from my mom's side. I was named after my grandma from my dad's side too. My real name is Amalia, but I figure that may be hard to remember so I use Amy sometimes.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "I'm Puerto Rican on my Dad's side (though people think he looks Italian, not Puerto Rican) and Irish on my mom's side. I'm actually named after my Dad's brother, Angelo. I have my grandma's middle ..."

Thanks, everyone says they like my name. Everyone also says I got a good combination of my nationalities because I get all the great food and stuff.

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Angela wrote: "yeah, Italian and Polish, can't go wrong with the food there. I used to go to a Polish grade school and they had a Polish Feast every summer, still do actually and I go just to get the food."

The food is so good. The Polish stores are always packed around the holidays especially Easter.

message 42: by Catherine (new)

Catherine | 576 comments I've never had Polish food before but Italian is great!

Amy ~Lover of Books~ Catherine wrote: "I've never had Polish food before but Italian is great!"

Yeah, Italian food is also great. My mouth is almost watering now thinking about the delicious food, lol

message 44: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Alice wrote: "i know it suck."

I KNOW YOU!!! U ARE ME BESTIE!! U GO TO ME SKOOL!!!!

message 45: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments me birthday is in may.....after skool end so dat kinda kul

message 46: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments HOW DOES SNOW FEEL? ND YES I KNOW IT COLD

message 47: by Savannah (new)

Savannah (savannahmd) | 22 comments it feels soft at first then hard

message 48: by Maritza (new)

Maritza | 1224 comments Really? D0es it hurt wen you get hit by snow

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ Hey everyone!

αςΗΓεϒ♥♪ Whatss upp?

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18