Team Gale discussion

Discussions > Mockingjay- book three!!

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

Kimberleigh | 29 comments Mod
FINALLY!! The title and cover of book 3!!! what do you think of it?? I don't think the cover is as good as the others, but the title is good.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I Love the cover! And the titles amazing too. I SOOO EXCITED!! :)

message 3: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) it looks so awesome

message 4: by Summer (new)

Summer | 7 comments I like the message in the cover but I was expecting a dark blue cover. It looks a little european.

message 5: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i cant wait to read it

message 6: by Madeline (last edited Feb 18, 2010 08:12AM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) its okay it was it little disapointing the tittle just wasnt as cool

message 7: by Kimberleigh, the second one (new)

Kimberleigh | 29 comments Mod
Mary wrote: "Kimberly wrote: "FINALLY!! The title and cover of book 3!!! what do you think of it?? I don't think the cover is as good as the others, but the title is good. "
U kidding???the covr &&&&&& the tit..."

i was just imagining it to be a darker color, like midnight blue. the sky blue is just so much lighter than the other books

message 8: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) i know the other books were darker and i liked that

message 9: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments I agree with Madelyn. The title doesn't sound as intense, and the cover doesn't look it. Still extremely excited though. :D

message 10: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yeah i am too i cant wait to read it

message 11: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments i just found out yesterday that it's the last book. i was under the impression that there would be more. :(

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah I love the cover, no lie, but I kind of wish it had stayed in the theme of red, black, and gold like the other two books were.

message 13: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yeah i do too the darker colors were nicer

message 14: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) Ariane wrote: "i just found out yesterday that it's the last book. i was under the impression that there would be more. :("

and it was only going to be a trilogy did you not know that

message 15: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments i had never heard about it being a trilogy which is wierd because i've been a big fan since the first book came out :P

message 16: by Madeline (last edited Feb 19, 2010 12:37PM) (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) weird i knew that but maybe because some people call it the hunger games trilogy instead of saying hunger games and catching fire and mockingjay

message 17: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments i've never heard it called the hunger games trilogy . . .

message 18: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) how did you find out about this group?

message 19: by Summer (new)

Summer | 7 comments I was thinking that the cover would be a dark blue, kind of like all the covers. It kind of stands out but I think that's the point. It's starting to grow on me.

message 20: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) it is on me too but i like the darker covers still

message 21: by Ariane (new)

Ariane (seeker15) | 32 comments my friend invited me to this group, and i like the dark covers better too.

message 22: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) oh okay because the only place i have advertised for it is in a group named "the huger games trilogy"

message 23: by Gabry (new)

Gabry (gabyhd) This should be updated. But the cover really did surprise me too of course.

message 24: by Madeline (new)

Madeline (madelinemoghimi) yeah i hate when groups die