This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
I hate populars!!!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

PurpleObsessor_15 (hunnybunn13) What makes them SO special?!?! they all have fuckin straight hair and "inn" clothes and all that crap...but they treat people like SHIT!! THIS is what people want to be like!!?? They might be Mr. and Ms. "perfects" on the outside...but inside, they're just fugly!!!

P.S. all the popular girls take all the hot guys and leaveus with the "ok" and "fugly to the core" ones....SO UNFAIR!!!

Servius  Heiner This whole post is incredibly shallow.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa "Populars"???

Wow. I'm suddenly transported back to that false-Breakfast-Club-reality I assumed I'd have to face once I got to high school. By the time I got to high school, in my particular little suburban enclave, the folks who would have gone on to be "populars" in a straightforward '80s-forever monarchy were rendered irrelevant by the kids who had that kind of cachet and had managed to find college radio and lord over all the rest of us that they knew who 10,000 Maniacs were (okay, yeah, I've not only dated myself but done so with such specificity that every single one of you can probably guess my birthdate within a few weeks...).

P.S. I know this is probably cold comfort. But it's true at all ages, and it sure makes me feel better even now: If what those so-called 'hot boys' want is the eye makeup and the prominently displayed cleavage (or, as you describe, the straightened hair), they can go to hell. 'Cause someday they'll have to realize that the next morning, the makeup's gone, the hair's a mess, and the plunging neckline was just a gimmick irrelevant to what they'd actually find under the shirt. And under all that eye makeup and hair product, they'll find somebody probably pretty mousy and unremarkable who can't carry on a conversation.

message 4: by Lori (new)

Lori (tnbbc) If you are truely a Goth Chick, why do you care about popular kids anyway? I thought the whole Goth thing was Fuck the cool kids, Fuck jocks and preps and nerds, Bring on the black-eyelinered, Multi-hair-colored, sensitive and creepy boys.... (no, im not meaning for this be a bashing)

I take it you are still in school, and the last thing you should be worrying about is who likes who, whose in which 'class' or 'group'.

When i was in HS, i became friends with people from all different clicks - jocks, skin heads, hippies, ect, and we would all hang out together without the pressures shit from our respective 'clicks'. Hell, we threw a party for one of our mutual friends together, and the cake was decorated with white icing, a red nazi sign and hippie sprinkles... it was the best friggen time of our lives!!!!

Bring the bashers and haters and posers together and play nice!!

PurpleObsessor_15 (hunnybunn13) goth chick is partially my dream. I have the STRICTEST mom on the face of the eath!! i can't do all that stuff. I try to wear black as often as i can, i wear black nail polish, but mom says "no black eye liner". she says it's too sexy. If I even hint going goth more than that she has a cow. as if i'm gonna start slittin' my wrists and having peircing in unnecessary areas.
And so i go on with my dull, stuck in the middle life...IT SUCKS!!!

Servius  Heiner sock puppet

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Eh...the only way you learn individuality as an adolescent is by trying on all the stereotypes one by one. I'd only start to worry about her capacity for individuality if by next month, she doesn't experiment with being Preppy_Gurl-1,000,001, and then maybe Tomboy-1,000,002 the month after that.

message 8: by April (last edited May 08, 2008 10:37AM) (new)

PurpleObsessor_15 (hunnybunn13) thnks april....

message 10: by Dave (new)

Dave Russell "as if i'm gonna start slittin' my wrists and having peircing in unnecessary areas."

Are there areas where it is necessary to have piercings? Just curious.

PurpleObsessor_15 (hunnybunn13) i think it would be cool to have a top of ear piercing (other than the normal 1s i already have) any thing else seems a bit too much....though i think belly button and tongue piercings are cool

message 12: by Vikatolia (last edited Jun 04, 2008 01:00PM) (new)

Vikatolia Puni i can personally say from experience that popularity is shit now. im fairly known at my high school and boys are no longer after the popular chicks... the hot boys that your talking about. all they care about is who they can score the easiest.

some of the bitches that are popular are the school sluts, which is why the hot guys go after them. its like recycling. ten boys share one girl... nasty but shockingly true... see how it works. hot guys want easy sex and they get it from the girls with a welcome mat inbetween their legs, which are usually the popular girls who are popular because they are sluts.

oh and stereotypes are so fucking irratating. teachers pick favorites and immidiately judge a student based off appearance, past, and or relatives.the school system is a bunch of bullshit.

as for me. i dont give a fuck about what my fellow peers have to say, they arent the ones that i rely on to help me succeed, their just obstacles.annoying flies that you want to swap.

message 13: by Carlie (new)

Carlie swat

message 14: by Vikatolia (new)

Vikatolia Puni oh well yeah

message 15: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Maybe she really does want to just swap flies. I have the best flies, and I won't trade with anyone, so there. Not even if you're popular.

message 16: by Carlie (last edited Jul 17, 2008 12:52PM) (new)

Carlie oh Lisa.....that was cute.

Vicks....you sound really cool but I'm worried you may need a little more positive energy.

message 17: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I thought her comment was funny as hell. Everytime I read it I can't help but lol.

Like I said before I am a very visual person so I keep visualizing a fly swap and how the best flies look. Not like the flies I've swatted all over my windows with their guts all over my curtains. Then I imagine she's talking about fruit flies and the whole thing just disintegrates.

message 18: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I was just about to add "thanks a lot Sarah...now I look like I'm talking to myself".....you should've just edited.

I'm sure Lisa's gonna come in and crucify me for being "certifiable" when I was totally appreciating her sense of humor.

message 19: by Carlie (new)

Carlie You noticed that too though huh? Except I feel like it's Lisa following me around to poke me. I think I must have offended her at some very early point when I was just a visitor here and didn't really check responses. Since I just discovered that you can check where you have posted under "my membership"....I'm gonna go look to find where this beef started.

message 20: by Carlie (last edited Jul 17, 2008 02:03PM) (new)

Carlie You are terrible Sarah. DOn't you know that blessed are the peacemakers? It is cute though isn't it? I must say I have enjoyed it myself even though I'm taken aback by the level of meanness sometimes.

Well you just lucked out, I've had one too many posts and so has Lisa, and I can't get to the bottom of it. But...yet....I could just ask the horse's mouth itself. Lisa, have I offended you in some way? It seems like you've had it out for me from the get-go. Did I do something wrong?

AND, I AM NOT STUBBORN! NO, I'M NOT! NO I'M NOT!

message 21: by Carlie (new)

Carlie Well maybe it was all in my head. And, I didn't mean you necessarily. I do think it's mean to call someone uneducated (especially without basis) but maybe that's because education is such a priority for me (30's and still in school) that I find it overly offensive.
But then there's the opposite side of the coin where I think my hubby and I must be totally crazy since we both are in love with the idea of being perpetual students. He's worse than me, 2 masters, finishing a PhD, and planning to apply to med school. At least I'm only thinking about a masters in English, culinary school, auto mechanics, and an electronic engineering degree.

Servius  Heiner IHWPCMN

Thats kind of long.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.