The Next Best Book Club discussion

Author/Reader Discussions > Author Interview with David David Katzman

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

Lori (TNBBC) | 9423 comments Mod
Check out TNBBC's blog for the interview with David David Katzman, one of our very own goodreads authors!!

http://thenextbestbookblog.blogspot.com

message 2: by JSou (new)

JSou Yay! Thanks Lori! I love David David, he's frickin' hilarious! Your blog is kickin' some serious ass!

message 3: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

THanks Jessica. I am having fun doing the straight up interviews with the authors. He was quite funny with his answers. Lots of personality. He emailed me back to inform me he was going to link other people on his end to the blog... whoo hoo for that too!

message 4: by Rauf (new)

Rauf On the other hand, there is constant doubt, at least for me, and a fear that at some point I'll be found out and dumped by my publishers. It's also close to madness at times.

Whoa..Someone who has sold a few books like Connolly doubted himself now and again? There's a lesson to be learned here.
And he likes Dickens and Ross MacDonald and James Lee Burke and Wodehouse. Dude's got great taste.

Congrats on the two interviews, Lori. Which author would you like to interview next?

message 5: by Lori, Super Mod (new)

I have Lance Carbuncle, and Mykle Hansen in the works right now.

I would love to get something going with Christopher Moore and Joe Hill as they have new books releasing soon.... keep those fingers crossed!

unread topics | mark unread

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lance Carbuncle (other topics)
Mykle Hansen (other topics)