This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i hate frank's post!

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Clackamas (new)

Clackamas

I'm afraid to go near that thread from work.

message 2: by Gåry! (new)

Gåry! (garyneill) yes, had I actually gone to the office today, I would've gotten a snarky e-mail from our crack network traffic monitoring team by now.

I, personally, am surprised the discussion has not been squashed by the admins, but then, I'm new-ish...

Servius  Heiner Like the doctor scholes gellin commercials?

Are you gell’n

Servius  Heiner Hmmm well I already did the Hating ,the pope is a bigger sell out then Hanna Montana, thread

Servius  Heiner I hate that I am toxic. Every time I join a thread everyone leaves. This is BS man. Screw you guys I’m out’a here.

Servius  Heiner one line or two?

message 7: by Theresa (new)

Theresa  (tsorrels) I've been avoiding that thread all day to avoid being tagged by the Internet Admins at work. I read the first couple of posts and that was enough.

message 8: by Valerie (new)

Valerie I can't find Frank's original post - I think it got spat out of GoodReads.

Servius  Heiner So let me get this straight you want me to give you un-cooked coke? That’s hard core. Donna I never knew you were a hardcore fiend. And with ice wow

Servius  Heiner don't forget the exploading heart.

message 11: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) damn, I posted an actual question about swallowing and now the whole thread is gone. Now I'll never know why some men are so adamant that a woman swallow. I feel cheated.

Servius  Heiner I will say it again for your personal knowledge...

:::: Immediately after ejaculation the penis is extremely sensitive, so if you pause or stop to spit, the moment is passed, we/I miss out. Since women get mutable “o’s” I think it is only fair that the one we get is as good as possible.

I said it a lot better this morning, but I am tired now so this brief synopsis will have to do.

message 13: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Yeah, see, that's the thing. You're supposed to keep going after.

message 14: by Charissa (new)

Charissa (dakinigrl) Huh. Interesting. Well... now I am better informed on this front. Thank you, Nick, for pony-ing up the mystery information. I'll remind the next guy I swallow for to send you a thank you note. ; ) Actually, if I love a guy enough to put his cock in my mouth to begin with, swallowing has never been a problem for me. It's not the most scrumptious delicacy on the planet, but like many of life's erotic pleasures, the fact that the taste walks a strange line makes it a bit of a thrill.

King D... I think what you meant to say is that it suits your constitution. Heh.

message 15: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Why DID Frank's post get deleted? It seemed to me to be a decently intellectual conversation. And there were already a couple more comments after Nick's. It's a shame it's gone, really.

message 16: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Right on, Amanda. I bet the comments weren't even read---it was the title that got it tagged. The worst part is they zapped the plug for your tea biz. Bastards! I'm having a cup of Madagascar Almond Spice as we speak. Thanks again.

message 17: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) Noooooooooo! Not the plug! Geez, I hope my website is still on my profile. Ugh. Whatev. One day, when you're feeling nerdy, try the Madagascar Almond Spice next to a cup of regular, plain ol' apple cider. You'll be amazed at how different they really are.

Are you Hillary this morning? (Drinking a cup of tea?) I can't tell. Too tiny.

message 18: by Kirk (new)

Kirk It's Hillary doing a shot of Crown Royal at a bar in Indiana this past weekend---showing everybody she can toss one back with the best of the proles. The funniest part is in the pic her eyes are crossed.

message 19: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) My love for Hillary dwindled a little bit the other day when she said that she felt the holy spirit with her. But boozin it up in Indiana! That's what I'm talkin' 'bout. You are forgiven, Hills!

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) OK, I have to say, the news people saying she was "throwing back a shot" (which is how Campbell Brown put it) is so exaggerating. She was sipping it! WHo sips a shot? Really?

And I didn't believe a word that came out of her mouth in that compassion forum. People who really believe they've felt the Holy Spirit can name times and places and instances. Not just "Oh, any time I look at a beautiful sunset." Puh-leaze.

message 21: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (randymandy) I assumed Steve Mort did it...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Dear Admin People, I would love to know why my thread did in fact disappear, if only to understand what types of things will get censored in the future. Is it one person objecting or some # of people, or Admin's discretion, or what?

Thanks,

Frank The Censored

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.