This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
i HATE pickle juice

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Servius  Heiner Ding fries are done!

Servius  Heiner Bet him $100 that he can not finish a gallon of milk in 1 hour. You will win it is impossible to consume a gallon of milk in an hour.

Servius  Heiner Make the bet. The milk will dilute the fluids in his stomach, and will begin to curdle. He will "try" to puke but will be un-able to. He may feel pretty shity for a few days but hey who cares you will be $100 smackers richer.

Servius  Heiner That’s weak. Go for the milk, I know plenty of Americans that would love to eat McD's for a month

Servius  Heiner EVERYTHING! Bring it on again. Ha ha I couldn't resist.

message 6: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Kami, some radio DJs in my city got fired because they had a radio contest with the milk thing and the person died. Just a warning.

When I was a kid I had some friends who drank pickle juice all the time.

message 7: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Yeah, there have been some fraternities around here who have lost their charters because of hazing. One kid died from drinking too much water too quickly. So just be careful with these dares and bets.

Servius  Heiner <<<>> You can not come in here with that crap Newt.

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) **Flings poo right back at Nick for using the N-word**

Servius  Heiner Oh go squeeze your ass into a size 1 Kami! Adults are talking.

Servius  Heiner <<< sits down and wipes crap off face>>> Nice shot jerk {:-/

message 12: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Kami, it's a sort of a joke from across the threads having to do with Fig Newtons being compared to whipped poo. If you read them all you'll probably catch on.

message 13: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Anybody tried eating all four sticks in a margarine box? That's gotta be worth at least $50.

message 14: by Sarah (last edited Apr 12, 2008 07:57PM) (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) OK, am I the only one whose mind went somewhere totally dirty when I first read this thread title? I am? Okay then.

*slinks away to hide in corner, head hung in shame*

Jackie "the Librarian" I thought it might have something to do with Pickle Surprise, from the Amsterdam group.

http://www.jokeroo.com/funnyvideos/to...

message 16: by Kirk (last edited Apr 12, 2008 08:08PM) (new)

Kirk This is the best pickle video ever---all licking, no sipping. Don't worry, it's G rated!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLAeOj...

(And it's not the same as Jackie's)

Jackie "the Librarian" Pickle Girl is adorable! Much nicer than Pickle Surprise. You win, Kirk!

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Continuing your pool idea, you could mix it with gelatin...

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (songgirl7) Or in the bottle, during that 4 AM feeding.

message 20: by Kirk (new)

Kirk I do love Pickle Surprise, Jackie---I just can't do shrooms tonight.

Jackie "the Librarian" I am such an innocent Kirk, so I will ask. Shrooms? Pickle Surprise?

Huh?

message 22: by Kirk (new)

Kirk Pickle Surprise made me feel like I was on a psychedelic trip, that's all.

message 23: by Jackie "the Librarian" (last edited Apr 12, 2008 08:24PM) (new)

Jackie "the Librarian" Instead of a dirty martini, it would be a scummy martini! The new taste sensation...

Come on, you know what comes next!

message 24: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments This might be too little, too late, but pickle juice was a tasty treat at my house when I was a kid. My dad would ALWAYS savor the liquid left over after the last pickle as a tasty beverage to go with his crackers and cheese.
Pickle juice came second to a jar of Pepprocini juice.
Both are savory in a martini.

and

I once won twenty dollars for eating fifteen taco bell tacos in ten minutes.

message 25: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments OMG!

Kobayashi used to be my myspace profile pic once upon a time. I think he is hot, not whilst eating, claro, but at other times.

message 26: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments seriously. it would be one thing if he weighed 304 pounds and could store hot dogs in his upper arm fat, but he is NOT large. I swear it is all yoga of the digestive muscles.
That and dipping his buns in water before smoooshing them into his cheeks like a gopher.

This is not how I ate my tacos that time.

message 27: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments I know. The american guy was so . . . messy - I mean honestly, the goal is speed, not the width of debris around you after you are done.
It was a sad, sad eating contest. I think I remember that it was even a surprise that kobayashi appeared, and so when he ALMOST won I was in agony, agony!

message 28: by Tesse (last edited Jun 03, 2008 04:02PM) (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Drinking pickle juice is not uncommon in parts of the south.

I worked at a Waffle House in Georgia and the waitstaff would get into minor scuffs about who's turn it was to drink the pickle juice.

Has anyone seen koolaid pickles? They look fantastic.

message 29: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments THANK YOU for reviving this thread. This might have been my very first Haters contribution! So exciting to see the Kobayashi glory again.

I have heard of the koolaid pickle phenomenon. Aren't they big with Latino populations?

message 30: by Carlie (new)

Carlie I dont understand the pickle fascination either. I find them gross.

message 31: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments For me, it's a salty/vinegary satisfaction that no other food group can adequately satiate. Kind of crunchy, kind of spicy. MMMMM.

Pickles are a necessity on any decent sandwich.

message 32: by Vikatolia (new)

Vikatolia Puni isn't bad to consume that much milk in an hour?same for water... my retarded friends tried to do that to get the weed out of their system and they got sick.and puked like everywhere.not a pretty site.

message 33: by Joanie (new)

Joanie My sister and I used to drink the pickle juice from the jar when we were kids-loved it! My grandmother told us it was bad for us, that it would thin our blood-talk about an old wives tale! Never heard about the milk thing though.

message 34: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i've never drank pickle juice (even though i do love pickles), but i did have a phase where i would eat a bowl of maraschino cherries for dessert every night and then drink the leftover "cherry" juice.

message 35: by Tracy (new)

Tracy i do still like them, but i just can't handle all that much sugar anymore (i started developing hypoglycemia when i hit my 20s, so ill eat something really sugary and be fine for a few hours, then BAM! i feel sick and faint and starving all at the same time), so now i just make do with one or two (i don't drink soda much anymore for the same reason. it's lame, but probably for the best). plus, my sweet tooth has toned waaaaaaay down as i've gotten older, and now the juice is just far too sweet (it makes my teeth hurt it's so sweet).

message 36: by Tesse (new)

Tesse (hooksinmyhead) Tracy's post reminds me of my past love for Shirley Temple cocktails with extra cherries.

My grandparents had a well stocked wet bar in their apartment and since my parents would not let me drink soda or eat refined sugar at home I would glut on the sugary drinks when I visited them.

Can't stand them (or anything else with grenadine and/or maraschino cherries) now.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.