Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Trying to find a book!

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments Hiya! I read a book a few years ago, and recently I've been wanting to read it again, but CANNOT for the life of me find it. I'm hoping someone here might be able to help?!
So my memory on this is a bit spotty. It's a shifter themed romance. And i know for sure that it's part of a series, and not one of the first books in the series.

There's a female shifter (some sort of cat?) who worked under the bad people. I'm pretty sure she's trained in fighting or something ( a bit like a soldier)
She's captured and caged by the good guys because she had something to do with the death of one of their teammates?
She's caged in a warehouse in a sort of shifter community. The hero is sent to keep watch of her/try to make her shift back to human because they need her to give information.
The hero finds out that she's kind of forced to work for the bad guys and isn't really evil, just kind of misunderstood. Her and the hero get together.

Sorry, this is kind of all over the place. It's reminding me a lot of Lora Leigh and her breeds series, but I don't think it's any of those.

message 2: by Joseph (new)

Joseph  (bluemanticore) | 216 comments I'm afraid I don't know the book you are looking for, but I would like to suggest you also look for help in this group: What's the Name of That Book??? https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/185

message 3: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments thanks! i'll try that out as well :)

Michelle(Chelle) aka Nightshade - Cake Whisperer (michmag) That almost sounds like a New Species book but I can only think of one book in the series that had a female "shifter" and I don't remember it playing out exactly like you described. Shadow (New Species, #9) by Laurann Dohner

message 5: by Shaelynn (new)

Shaelynn Boyle | 4 comments Thank you anyways :)I'm surprised anyone answered

message 6: by Missyb (new)

Missyb | 493 comments It kind of sounds like The Immortal Ops series by Mandy M Roth, but might not be. I read it years ago, and things blend together sometimes.

Either way it sounds interesting and like something I'd like to check out.

message 7: by Shaelynn (new)

Shaelynn Boyle | 4 comments Well that actually sounds vaguely familiar but if I figure it out I'll be sure to post a comment:)

message 8: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments Thanks MissyB. I looked at the series. It seems like a really similar book to those, but it's not them :( but ive now found a new series to check out! haha

message 9: by Diana (new)

Diana Rising (dianaruthr) It sounds good. I look forward to someone figuring it out for you.

message 10: by Hayley (new)

Hayley | 7 comments I found it!!!! It's the 4th book in Sydney Croft's ACRO series! Thanks for everyone's help!

message 11: by Diana (new)

Diana Rising (dianaruthr) Wonderful. I haven't read that author before -- I'll check out the series.

message 12: by Shaelynn (new)

Shaelynn Boyle | 4 comments Yay!:)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Shadow (other topics)