Crazy for Young Adult Books discussion

Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)
This topic is about Maybe Someday
BUDDY READS: ARCHIVED > Maybe Someday (Maybe #1), by Colleen Hoover → Start Date: June 3rd, 2015

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (last edited May 10, 2015 09:47PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Join Jessica and I as we read this book! :)

Jessica | 802 comments Thanks for making the thread, Amanda! This will be my first Colleen Hoover book so I'm excited. :)

Amanda (amandamarieeee) You're welcome and same here so it should be exciting for both of us! :)

Jessica | 802 comments Amanda, are we all set to start tomorrow? Do you want to go at our own paces and post spoilers every few chapters?

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Yes tomorrow still works for me, any way totally works for me.

Jessica | 802 comments Awesome! I'm thinking we should read at our own paces. I'm pretty busy with this being my last week of school so my reading is a bit sporadic at this point.

Jessica | 802 comments I already started this and I'm 60 pages in. Loving it so far!! The characters are great and it sounds like it's gonna be really interesting. I'm so excited to get more into this later!!

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm going to start today, I was out yesterday and I was so tired when I came home and passed out.

Jessica | 802 comments Sounds good, Amanda! I'm now 120 pages in. It's super addicting and I wish I had more time to read!

Amanda (amandamarieeee) I'm glad you are enjoying it so far.

Amanda (amandamarieeee) 150 pages into the book right now. I just don't want to put the book down I want to just finish it right now.

Amanda (amandamarieeee) Okay just finished this book, I absolutely loved it. I finished it in two sittings because I just couldn't put it down. I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did.