Start by marking “Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)” as Want to Read:
Maybe Someday (Maybe, #1)

Maybe Someday (Maybe #1)

4.33  ·  Rating Details ·  118,237 Ratings  ·  14,015 Reviews
Contains exclusive content: songs from Griffin Peterson

Sydney is living in an idyllic bubble—she's a dedicated student with a steady job on the side. She lives with her best friend, has a great boyfriend, and the music coming from the balcony opposite hers is fast becoming the soundtrack to her life. But when Sydney finds out her boyfriend is cheating on her, the bubble b
Published March 18th 2014 by Atria Books

To ask other readers questions about Maybe Someday, please sign up.

Stephanie Its on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see…moreIts on the Maybe Someday Soundtrack website listed under Extras....then you have to enter the last word of the last chapter as your password to see the epilogue.
Archer's Voice by Mia SheridanMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverUgly Love by Colleen HooverPlay by Kylie ScottBeautiful Player by Christina Lauren
Top Ten Romances Of 2014
777 books — 3,051 voters
Archer's Voice by Mia SheridanMaybe Someday by Colleen HooverCity of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra ClareThe One by Kiera CassRaw by Belle Aurora
Best Books of 2014
3,197 books — 5,768 voters

More lists with this book...

Aestas Book Blog

Once again, Colleen Hoover has delivered an emotionally charged masterpiece that will capture your heart! Maybe Someday is not your typical romance but I promise you, it is one of the most deeply passionate and uniquely beautiful books I have ever read.

Pure perfection! 5++ stars!!

“I never realized how powerful desire could be. It consumes every part of you, enhancing your senses by a million. When you’re in the moment… all you can do is focus on the person in front of you.”

Maybe Someday wa
RJ
Kristin (KC)

*5 out-of-the-box stars!*

Maybe Someday I'll come across a Colleen Hoover book that doesn't knock my socks off and push me to scope out life from a profound perspective ... But I highly doubt it.

So shots all around, for another CoHo favorite!

(The power of pine-sol, baby.)

What I love most about Colleen Hoover books, in conjunction with her beautifully mapped out stories, is the fact that none of them are the same. They're all so richly unique to one another and each one becomes something I've hon
Emily May

I am conducting what I'm shelving as a "New Adult (NA) Experiment". I'm going to work my way through some of the popular New Adult books and see if I can weed out the crap and hopefully find some surprising gems. Here's hoping!

You know, I promised myself something before starting this book: either I would decide it wasn't for me and DNF it without a review, or I would be pleasantly surprised and continue to the end and write a glowing oh-my-I-can't-believe-it positive review. Neither actually ha
Lola  Reviewer
description
Sydney did go through all of these emotional states because of Ridge.

I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing…but there sure was a lot of drama in this story. I didn’t see much of the exterior world or even the music industry. It almost felt like Ridge being apart of a music group was not even the reality since not much actually proved it, except for him playing guitar, writing songs and sharing some related info with his brother who was in of the group as well..

Ridge is a good guy, really. He’s lo
Christy
5 Someday stars!!!

photo 05dfbd8e-5c7e-4db9-8907-ec18df5978a7_zps763bc0be.jpg
Maybe not right now. Maybe not tomorrow. But maybe someday.

Colleen Hoover is one of those authors that never disappoints. I don’t think she has it in her to write anything other than perfection. I loved every chapter, every page, every word of Maybe Someday.

Sydney and Ridge’s story was so different, so original, and due to the nature of the story, it’s going to be hard to review. I’m going to hide all my spoilers, and I would highly recommend NOT reading any of them unless
Angela
Read a full review and others here:

"I need someone who is willing to watch me brave the ocean and then dare me not to drown..."

First off December has been the month for good reads. Everything has been so good! Second I've been on a total Colleen Hoover kick. Third I think going into a book completely blank and with the smallest amount of information about the novel is the way to go.
I picked up Maybe Someday only knowing that it was a story about a girl
Christine Riccio
Mar 07, 2014 Christine Riccio rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really enjoyed this one, as I do with every Hoover book. Here's my full review/booktalk: http://youtu.be/2ZlpemVqyuk
Rebecca
Me when finding out about Colleen Hoover's new book:

photo laptopdance_zpsf4f51978.gif

photo thisisthebestdayofmylife_zpsb090aa01.gif

buddy elf scream photo willferralomg_zpsf6e44a83.gif

This is now me waiting for the book to come out:

photo waiting_zpse866d497.gif
Jennifer Kyle
Sep 25, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, arcs
description

This love triangle is different from others I have read because there isn’t a villain or an unworthy person in the equation. All three characters’ feelings are equal and relevant and although we are only privied to two povs throughout the story, the third person’s side is felt throughout.

”It’s not so easy when you’re trying to win a war against the heart.”

Ridge is a work at home computer guy who song writes for his brother’s band Sounds of Cedar. He is in a five year relationship with Maggie,
Ana
Sep 07, 2016 Ana rated it it was ok
Shelves: hell-to-the-no
There's only so much I can take. Felt like I was in a bad episode of Beverly Hills, 90210

photo js4-stopthedrama_zpscnfxsmfo.gif

This is basically how things went down.

Heroine's POV :

Ridge is so cute.
But he has a girlfiend.

I really wish he could be my life partner. My soulmate. The yin to my yang, the Angel to my Buffy, the Johnny Cash to my June Carter, the Damon to my Elena, the Klaus to my Caroline, the Paris to my Helen, the Batman to my Catwoman, the Aragorn to my Arwen, The Richard Burton to my Elizabeth Taylor...
He has a g
Kayla at MyBookMuse
REVIEW:

There is no doubt that Colleen Hoover can write any amazing novel. The development and interaction between Sydney and Ridge was pure magic. Their method of communicating with each other felt like a language meant only for Sydney and Ridge and I felt like a fly on the wall playing witness to their romance. One of elements of this novel that I appreciated was the lyrics. I usually cringe when I read lyrics in books because they come off so cheesy and unrealistic but not with Maybe Someday.
Mo
Jun 24, 2013 Mo rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is my third book by Ms Hoover. I loved Hopeless. Was not too keen on Slammed. Yeah, saw all the rave reviews for this one and thought to myself will I? Still had a bit on the Amazon gift voucher…. Cos it’s not cheap for an e-book. You UK buyers are getting it for a bargain at your price. I buy on .com so it was a bit more.

“Hey, heart. Are you listening?
You and I are officially at war.”

I saw the rev
Jess-i-ca ~Sometimes a Gif Witch~
3.5 - They can't all be a winner - stars

I'm sad I didn't love it but oh well.....

Ok now don't get me wrong this book was written great and I still love me some CoHo, but this was not by any means my favorite CoHo book.....Maybe its my fault for not reading the blurb bc I didn't care since it was a new CoHo book but I actually considered DNF because I saw where this book was headed and its one of my pet peeves.

“Nothing in my life has ever felt so good, yet hurt so achingly bad.”

angry photo tumblr_mezxkuJ0L51rq8x5s_zpsc36db54b.gif

I kept hopin
Hazel (Stay Bookish)
Originally posted at Stay Bookish

Here’s the thing: I’m a huge fan of Colleen Hoover- a tremendously HUGE fan. I’m in love with everything she writes and I’d basically buy anything she puts her name on. Colleen is high on my favorite author list and I’ve adored every single one of her books, especially this latest one, Maybe Someday.

Saying I was excited to read Maybe Someday would be quite the understatement. I basically counted down the days until it was released and no one would ever understand
Amy (Foxy)
BOOK deal $2.99 (60% off) ✣http://amzn.to/1p3e5Wa
8/23/2014

Perfection!
When your book is so highlighted that it glows in the dark you know you have a winner!

So much to say and yet not wanting to reveal any plot twist I'll re-frame from divulging into the plot line.

The beauty of MAYBE SOMEDAY is it's a book you feel. With every heartbeat you feel like you're there experiencing the story. When CoHo describes something you find yourself mimicking the characters facial expression and/or movements
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
Go get it!! >> http://amzn.to/1i6jCev <<

If you've read this already, go HERE for the epilogue written in a secondary character's POV. Password is the last word of the last chapter of the book.

4 STARS

description

Without a doubt, this book dealt a powerful blow to my feels and is one of the most emotionally charged stories I’ve read this year! Whenever I see a Colleen Hoover book, I know to brace myself for a story that builds up in intensity and showcases unique plot twists. Her stories are alwa
Samantha
Jun 08, 2015 Samantha rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites-2015
I inhale read this in one sitting.
I highly recommend listening to the soundtrack along with the book.
This is for fans of the slow-burn, angst-filled romance. This book deals with a delicate situation in a realistic and complex way. I adored it.
sana  °¤°
dnf

maybe someday i'll find a fuck to give about this book and finish it.

so fucking boring goodbye

@book you weren't good enough. now in the trash you can* go
Catarina
4 Beautiful Stars.

Sydney finds out that her boyfriend of two years is a cheater so she accepts help from her neighbor, Ridge.
Ridge and Sydney connect trough music and soon very strong feelings starts to develop between them.
But life always gets in the way and things aren’t always easy: there will be major obstacles, hearts they don’t want to break… and heartbreaking beautiful songs.

description

Let me just start by saying that I love Colleen Hoover. She is an amazing writer and there isn’t one book of he
Ash Wednesday
May 01, 2013 Ash Wednesday rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Nicholas Sparks fans
2 STARS
People don’t get to choose who they fall in love with. They only get to choose who they stay in love with.

Well if there’s one good thing I can say about Colleen Hoover at this point in my reading canon, there is something about the way she writes that allows me to finish her book in a day. There’s an ease in the way she tells a story, a manner that keeps my attention even when I don’t like what is going on. I can’t seem to look away, even when half the time I’m alternating between wanti
♥Rachel♥
Well I guess I'm the odd duck here because I didn't like this. The only reason I'm rating it 2 stars and not 1 is because I did like how it ended, mostly. I completely lost respect for Ridge with his treatment of both women. Mostly Sydney, though.
Whitney Atkinson
Sep 22, 2014 Whitney Atkinson rated it it was ok

I'm slowly beginning to think that Colleen Hoover just isn't for me. I don't understand the hype behind her whatsoever. The only good thing about this book was that it was fast-paced. That, and it had a cool twist that would be a spoiler to tell you, but if you've read it, you know what I mean and I really liked that aspect of it. But this book was just entirely too angsty. I hate that cheating is such a common trope used in New Adult, and although it may be realistic, it's OBNOXIOUS. I
Anna
Once again .... Colleen Hoover just blew my mind !!!

Loved this book so much! Even though I was in conflict while I devoured this whole .... This story was amazing.

Review to come !

I have the songs ready HURRY please ❤I went a little Griffin crazy. Downloaded all the songs !!!! I can't help it I immediately associate him with HOLDER ❤

This YouTube video links it all ❤❤ swoon

I'm wondering how many of the 10,000 plus views are ME

Swoon. Swoon. Swoon. Favorite author ever
Kelly (and the Book Boar)
Find all of my reviews at: http://52bookminimum.blogspot.com/

A 4.38 average on Goodreads, you say? Yeah, that sounds about par for the course on books I rate 1 Star. Now, before everyone goes all cuckoo crazy I need to ask a favor . . . .

Palm Springs commercial photography

Don’t tar and feather me just yet. I’m actually one of you and have fangirled over CoHo in the past (see EXHIBIT A). In fact, the only story I didn’t like was Never Never and that was more because it was a serial (which I hate) and it didn’t have enough storyl
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
+5 AMAZING STARS

"It's you"
"My heart..wants you."

OMG I don't know what to say except that this book was amazing!!I loved it so much,I honestly couldn't stop reading it!I cried,I laughed,my heart was broken and then in the end I was happy!There are so many emotions!This book make me feel like I'm a part of this book!!This is one of the best book I've ever read!! This one will stay with you forever!!

In this story we have a love triangle but it's so different there isn't a bad person whom you w
Kassidy
I don't even know where to begin with this review..

I randomly decided to pick this book up because I was in a contemporary mood, I then proceeded to read it in one sitting until 1 o'clock in the morning..
I never do that.

This is a very painful and emotional story. I was crying through a lot of it and full on sobbing at a few points. My emotions are a wreck, and this book left me with a major book-hangover!
It is definitely a great book, I mean, it has to be if it made me feel so many emotions. How
Marnie
Nov 28, 2014 Marnie rated it it was amazing
Ugh, screw everything I have previously said about this book. I LOVE IT WITH ALL MY HEART. I will do a full review of my present thoughts ASAP.
Saania Zee Jamal ϟ
Maybe someday I'll start finding her books less cheesy.

3.5 stars because of that fabulous soundtrack though.
Elisabeth
Apr 18, 2015 Elisabeth rated it it was amazing
Loved this!!! I wanted to give a full five stars, but part of me can't. I loved it, but it didn't feel like a five star book -- I think mainly because of how much I hyped the book up in my head. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed it :)
I highly recommend listening to the soundtrack by Griffin Petersen when you read it!! The music changes the story entirely! It made reading it magical
Ridge Or Warren ? 1 27 Feb 06, 2017 10:40PM
Movie!?! 1 16 Feb 06, 2017 10:30PM
THE FEELS 11 60 Jul 27, 2016 12:57PM
Is this book already optioned for a film? 13 497 Mar 23, 2016 06:22PM
Z&K Readers : Leesclubvragen 'Misschien ooit' 4 18 Feb 17, 2016 04:04AM
Bibliophile Gathe...: Maybe Someday discussion - Spoiler free zone! 6 20 Feb 07, 2016 07:20PM
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning, #1)
  • One Tiny Lie (Ten Tiny Breaths, #2)
  • Mud Vein
  • Breakable (Contours of the Heart, #2)
  • Loving Mr. Daniels
  • Infinity + One
  • True Love Story
  • Archer's Voice
  • Bring Me Home (Shattered Hearts, #4)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Sempre (Sempre, #1)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • Ruin (Ruin, #1)
  • Eversea (Butler Cove, #1)
  • The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never, #2)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
I write because I need to.
I review because I want to.
I pay taxes because I have to.

If you want to follow me, my username is @colleenhoover pretty much everywhere except my email, which is colleenhooverbooks@gmail.com

Founder of www.thebookwormbox.com

More about Colleen Hoover...

“Sometimes in life, we need a few bad days in order to keep the good ones in perspective.” 1737 likes
“We try so hard to hide everything we're really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most.” 997 likes