Challenge: 50 Books discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Group Reads > Group Reads suggestions for June

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Carol (kawie1) | 449 comments Mod
Hi guys,
It's a new month already so I'm looking for suggestions for June.
If you make a suggestion (which hasn't been read before) and it wins. please be willing to moderate the discussion.
Thanks again,
Carol

message 2: by Kostas (new)

Kostas P. Hey Carol and people. Thank you for voting on my little suggestion and it won the poll for May. I didn't checked on goodreads due to excessive amount of work. I'm willing to moderate the discussion so I am going to propose another great book for June.

A Little History of the World

message 3: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Kostas wrote: "Hey Carol and people. Thank you for voting on my little suggestion and it won the poll for May. I didn't checked on goodreads due to excessive amount of work. I'm willing to moderate the discussion..."
Wow, that sounds interesting!

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (mr_andrew_c) | 139 comments Are we allowed to nominate things that were nominated before but didn't win? If so I'd like to nominate The Martian The Martian by Andy Weir .

If not I'd like to nominate William Shakespeare's Star Wars Verily, A New Hope (William Shakespeare's Star Wars, #4) by Ian Doescher William Shakespeare's Star Wars: Verily, A New Hope

message 5: by Tiffany, Administrator (new)

Tiffany | 1830 comments Mod
Indeed! Re-nominate books that didn't win!

Would you like to nominate both books, Andrew?

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew (mr_andrew_c) | 139 comments Yes, I'll nominate both books. We need some variety for the list.

message 7: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

I'm going to nominate Wool though I'll probably be reading Verily, A New Hope myself.

message 8: by Carol, Group Read Organizer (new)

Ok, so I'm going off on holidays from tomorrow so I'm afraid that's all the suggestions I'm going to take so I can get the poll up before I leave.
Thanks to everybody for the great suggestions!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.