Fangirl Fangirl discussion

Should i read it?

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by AlmyGrimas (new)

AlmyGrimas I have read Eleanor and Park and i liked it but sometimes i thought it was too sweet... Is fangirl good? The story doesnt sound so interesting but everyone seems to love it, what do you recomend me, should i read it?

ᏒIᎪ I really liked this book! If you liked another book by the author, then you'll probably like this one. It's not like choosing a book is like getting married. You can check it out and see if you like it.

Derek Fangirl is very good, but I think "Attachments" is fantastic (same author).

message 4: by AlmyGrimas (new)

AlmyGrimas ᏒIᎪlᎥstᎥc wrote: "I really liked this book! If you liked another book by the author, then you'll probably like this one. It's not like choosing a book is like getting married. You can check it out and see if you lik..."
Thanks for replying,i will give it a read sooner rather than later now that i have another opinions!

message 5: by AlmyGrimas (new)

AlmyGrimas Derek wrote: "Fangirl is very good, but I think "Attachments" is fantastic (same author)."

I have heard really goodthings about attachments too but i have not seen it anywere where i live.
I am gonna read fangirl some day and give that one a go
Thank you for replying!

Coral AlmyGrimas wrote: "Derek wrote: "Fangirl is very good, but I think "Attachments" is fantastic (same author)."

I have heard really goodthings about attachments too but i have not seen it anywere where i live.
I am go..."

I read this in four days it was awesome

Derek Nice! Glad you liked it.

Michelle This is one of favorite books..i love it so much..he has a special place in my heart

Mariah I absolutely adore this book and I would recommend it to anyone! It's super cute and adorable.

message 10: by Sush (new) - rated it 4 stars

Sush I read it in one sitting and loved the witty banter and the great writing. :)

message 11: by S (new) - rated it 5 stars

S Fangirl was my first Rainbow Rowell novel, and I'm so glad that I finally read one of her books. It's light, easy to read, and it won't consume your time too much. If this book has a similar writing style/characters as Eleanor and Park, then I definitely recommend it.

message 12: by Kay (new) - rated it 4 stars

Kay Lynn Rose Fangirl was defiantly a relatable book for most people. It shows how Fanfiction is an important part to people's lives. But, it is very different from Eleanor and Park.

message 13: by Ella (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ella I would definitely read Fangirl - it is just a lovely, heartwarming story. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it :)

Maria READ FANGIRL!!!! NOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

fangirl is the kind of book u need to read at least once in a life time

Donela I loved it. Okay, it may be a bit sweet sometimes, but there are tough parts too, like the Cath-Laura (her mother) relationship. I reccomend this book to everyone, especially to teens; I totallly am not a teen and loved loved it. Give it a try!

message 17: by Clarizze (last edited Aug 23, 2015 12:10PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Clarizze Curaraton Yes you should! Its become one of my favourite books! The main characters are really lovable *cough Levi cough* and just cheerful and sweet and nice and realistic. It's really relatable too if you're a fangirl or you've read harry potter or just have grown up loving a book series. And if you usually like to keep to yourself, youre totally gonna relate to Cath:)